Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Deus001 Today at 12:00 am

» The Stray Cat brought home
by Tarantulust Yesterday at 10:51 pm

» Trials of a Hero
by Jaystar Yesterday at 10:34 pm

» Gauntlet by the Pool: KO Party! - Pool Party (D) vs Raelyn Quinn [Specialty Match]
by Jaystar Yesterday at 10:24 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 9:46 am

Who is online?
In total there are 154 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 152 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, Jaystar

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Blazzing Blizzard vs Melody and Navi

3 posters

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Blazzing Blizzard vs Melody and Navi - Page 4 Empty Re: Blazzing Blizzard vs Melody and Navi

Post by Vcom7418 Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:30 am

Melody gasped as her kick didn't find it's mark, Belinda ducking to avoid the move at the last possible moment.

And before she could even recover from the falied kick, her blonde opponent would get around her and wrap her arms around her body. She tried to get Belinda's arms away from her, but she failed as a moment later, Belinda would lift Melody's light frame in the air before slamming it onto the canvas back first with a Belly-to-Side Suplex! Melody groaned as she held her aching back, trying to rise to at least a seat as Belinda took the initiative in the match.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Chika Igarashi (Friction)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Open to PMs at any time. Also, all the time on Discord: Vcom7418#0756

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Blazzing Blizzard vs Melody and Navi - Page 4 Empty Re: Blazzing Blizzard vs Melody and Navi

Post by LunarWolf Tue Apr 11, 2017 3:15 pm

Belinda managed to use a bit of quickness to get in beside Melody as she dodged that kick of hers, taking a hold of the green haired girl and slamming her down hard with a mighty belly to side suplex. Managing to take the initiative against Melody.

The Swede moved up to her feet as she saw Melody get up into a seated position. The blond would quickly take of running towards the ropes and attempt to bounce off of them to try and run right back at Melody, looking to dive in the run and extend her feet a head of her as she tried to go in for a sliding drop kick right to Melody's chest!

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Wed Apr 12, 2017 3:28 am

As Melody got to a sit, she saw Belinda running towards the ropes for a rebound, clearly having something in mind, which didn't mean anything good for Melody...

However, the green-haired girl couldn't roll out of the way as Belinda approached her, and dived, feet first, into her chest for a dropkick!

"AAGH!", she screamed as the kick connected. This wasn't going well. With how Belinda and Chelsea lead the offense in the match so far, it was clear to the audience that the match might be over sooner rather than later. Melody needed to find a perfect opprotunity to strike. She was determined to not let her's and Navi's first tag outing in AFW end in failure.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Apr 17, 2017 3:12 pm

Belinda rolled her shoulders as she moved up towards her feet, she shook her head a bit and jumped on her feet, getting her blood pumping and her body still going as she was planning on keeping the smackdown going against the green haired girl.

Looking to take a hold of the woman by her arm and start to guide Melody up towards her feet. The blond would attempt to hoist Melody up onto her feet, facing away from the Swede as the blond would then try and slid her arms around that waist and attempt to set the woman up into a waist-lock. Before she would attempt to throw herself and Melody backwards and attempt to hit the woman with a mighty German suplex!

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:49 am

Melody wouldn't stay laying on the canvas for much longer as Belinda already tried to get Melody back to her feet, before snapping a waistlock on her. Given the hold, Melody immidiately knew what Belinda had in mind.

She tried to separate Belinda's arms at her waist to break the waistlock, but was unsuccessful. However, she came up with a different approach.

Just as Belinda lifted her up for the German Suplex, Melody would try and land on her feet from the move, avoiding the impact between her upper back and the canvas. Immidiately afterwards, Melody jumped from her position for a dropkick, aiming at Belinda's back or chest, depending on how quickly her opponent would turn around after the failed German Suplex Attempt.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:53 am

Belinda tossed Melody backwards but it seemed as if Melody helped add to that with a bit of a jump, making her throw a bit. Making it so Melody landed on her feet instead of on her neck and shoulders... the Swede was a bit surprised at this as she quickly tried to get back up on her feet and turn around to face her foe.

As she did so though, Belinda got a taste of a hard dropkick right into her busty chest, causing the Swede to fly off of her footing and get driven down onto her back with a hard thud. " Ugh!" The Swede gasped out in pain as air left her lungs, kicking down with her feet against the mat as she tried to roll over onto her front and start to push herself up to her hands and knees...all the while coughing out a bit.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:23 am

Melody finally got her momentum against Belinda! With no time to waste, she got a quick plan to ensure she would keep it that way for a while.

She would get the blonde up to her feet by her head, and keep hold of it under her arm. Afterwards, she would lift Belinda slightly in the air, and would drive her head into the mat with an Impaler DDT!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Apr 29, 2017 1:04 pm

Belinda was soon grabbed by her head and was being pulled up towards her feet with her arm now forced underneath Melody's armpit. The Swede struggled, pressing her hands up against the woman stomach and hips, trying to push herself free...

But before she could even try that Melody pulled her slightly up into the air before driving the Swede head first into the mat for a painful impact. A shock of pain surging through her skull and down her spine as she flopped down onto the mat. " Ugh!..." 

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Wed May 03, 2017 7:28 pm

Chelsea had been watching the match from her corner as it became a back and forth affair with Belinda and there opponents. Of course Belinda started off strong but Melody and Navi were getting there hits in. That last one in particular making Chelsea nervous.

"Come on Belinda! You got this!" She said as she clapped and tried to encourage her partner. Not willing to lose another match, let alone the start of her tag debut with the blonde.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Thu May 04, 2017 6:46 pm

With Melody connecting the Impaler DDT on Belinda, she would lay across Belinda and hook her leg for a pin, trying to get an early victory for her team here.

But even if the unlikely chance came to pass, and Belinda wouldn't kick out, Chelsea was likely to interfere and break the pinfall attempt. If that came to pass, Navi was prepared to stop the red-head the moment she would take a step to the ring.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next