Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» The Stray Cat brought home
by Tarantulust Today at 10:51 pm

» Trials of a Hero
by Jaystar Today at 10:34 pm

» Gauntlet by the Pool: KO Party! - Pool Party (D) vs Raelyn Quinn [Specialty Match]
by Jaystar Today at 10:24 pm

» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Blue_Snakie Today at 1:49 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 9:46 am

Who is online?
In total there are 153 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 152 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Blazzing Blizzard vs Melody and Navi

3 posters

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Blazzing Blizzard vs Melody and Navi - Page 3 Empty Re: Blazzing Blizzard vs Melody and Navi

Post by Mystery Dragon Sun Apr 02, 2017 10:12 am

Pulling away to her hearts content she refused to let go for as long as Navi both couldn't escape and couldn't make her do so as she about hurting the girl as much as possible. Though finally her hand must have reached the ropes as the ref started counting and telling her she needed to let go which after a few good seconds she did so.

Pulling away to show that yes she was off her she gave Navi a second to get up to at least her knees before resuming her attack. Closing in while she was on the ropes Chelsea would take a shot at her with a kick aimed at her sides.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Blazzing Blizzard vs Melody and Navi - Page 3 Empty Re: Blazzing Blizzard vs Melody and Navi

Post by Vcom7418 Sun Apr 02, 2017 10:35 am

Navi continued to hold the rope up until Chelsea released the hold once the count was almost up to 4. Chelsea then stepped away, seemingly allowing Navi to get to her feet, while holding her now sore back.

"First attacking me below the belt, and then keeping the hold for a count of 4? Don't get mad if I-----AAGH", Navi said, interupted mid-sentence by a kick from her opponent to her side, as she was still on the ropes.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Chika Igarashi (Friction)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Open to PMs at any time. Also, all the time on Discord: Vcom7418#0756

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Mon Apr 03, 2017 5:41 am

"Yeah yeah whatever, your angry but I still intend to win this match so long as I don't get disqualified ill do whatever I feel I need to." Chelsea declared confidently as she kicked her and cut off the girls little rant. Not wanting to stop there for an assortment of reasons Chelsea moved in closer and sent a kick to her gut.

If that worked she would grab her and try to pull her off the ropes while holding her head, looking to use this to her advantage she would jump up in the air and drop her down to the floor with an x-factor.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Mon Apr 03, 2017 5:09 pm

Chelsea shut Navi's mouth and declaring her intentions to win the match no matter what it took, Navi would once again attempt to have her opinions heard:

"You are so done when I get my hands on----OOOF!!!", Navi would try to reply before being kicked in her stomach, Chelsea obviously not caring for what Navi had to say.

As her red-haired opponent was not done with her yet, Chelsea would drag the doubled down blonde closer to the centre of the ring, grabbing her head, jumping, and as she came down, driving Navi's head face first into the mat with the force of momentum of her jump with a Facebuster! Navi screamed in pain as she held her hurt face, her opponent ready to continue her attack.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:38 am

Shutting her down with the kick Chelsea knew she had to be seething over the fact that the redhead wasn't letting her speak at all. Bringing her up and off the ropes before dropping her with the face buster Chelsea got a little pop from the crowd before she looked over at Belinda.

"Whoops got caught in the moment. Want in Belinda?" She said moving over to grab her leg and try to drag Navi a little bit closer to the blonde as she reached out to tag her tag partner in and give her a chance t show off her stuff.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Apr 04, 2017 12:28 pm

Belinda had gone from being worried for the shaky start that Chelsea had gotten to smile as she watched her tap partner take it to the other blond. Nodding her head as she watched Chelsea move up towards the corner and drag Navi along with her. The Swede would shrug her shoulder and smile towards her friend and then slap her hand against the redhead's, taking the tag.

Slipping in through the ropes, Belinda would try and take a hold of Navi by her head and start to guide the woman up towards her feet. Trying to make their way towards the center of the ring with Navi's head under her armpit. Looking to then try and take a hold of Navi's hip and attempt to hoist the woman up into the air and throw her back down onto the mat with a vertical suplex!

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Tue Apr 04, 2017 4:45 pm

One bad senton caused the entire match to go against Navi. Chelsea hasn't let up a single time since she took over the offence, and it seemed that Navi's troubles weren't going to end yet.

As Chelsea dragged Navi by her leg as if she was a doll, while the blonde held her hurt face, she tagged out to her partner. And naturally, Belinda didn't seem like someone to allow Navi to take a break.

Belinda forced Navi to her feet by her head, clearly intending to do something as she led her closer to the middle of the ring. Still dizzy from the Facebuster, Navi couldn't even attempt to reverse what Belinda had in mind as she grabbed her skirt, lifted her into the air, and then planted her, backfirst, into the canvas with a Vertical Suplex!

"AAAGH", Navi cried, as her already sore back was forced to take a heavy hit once again, turning on her stomach as a result. As Melody saw Navi struggling against the 2 women, with a concerned look on her face, she hoped that Navi would manage to get to the ropes at some point to give her the tag out and rest.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Apr 08, 2017 1:14 pm

Belinda just slammed Navi down hard against the mat and then quickly move up towards her feet, she was rearing to go...but the Swede was as always someone who had a bit of sportsmanship in her. She moved her hand down to grab at Navi's arm and try to pull the fellow blond up towards her feet.

Yet as she got her up, Belinda would try and whip her off with an Irish-whip, hard off towards their corner. Where Melody was. After which she would hunch over and gesture for Melody to come out into the ring and come at her.

If this was to be their debut as a tag team, it was only fitting that Belinda and Chelsea showed that they were both capable of taking on others as well as showing some team work. For the moment Belinda wanted to play with someone a bit more fresh than Navi.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Sat Apr 08, 2017 4:06 pm

Navi wished for nothing more than to reverse the situation and have Belinda on the ropes. However, as her opponent was lifitng her to her feet back to her feet, it seemed to her that she would've had to wait a bit more...

...until she realized that Belinda launched her into her team's corner! Holding her back with one hand, Navi and Melody were confused over why Belinda would do something like this. Only then she would notice that, in a display of sportsmanship, Belinda was not attacking her, in contrast to her partner.

"Hm...well, aren't we brave?", Navi would remark, as she clapped Melody's hand, giving her partner the tag, and getting the quick break she desperately needed, while still thinking that Belinda wasn't doing the smartest thing for her team, giving up an advantage like that so easily

Melody, on the other hand, was welcome to the show of respect from her opponent as she got into the ring, her opponent gesturing to come at her. She would try to carefully close the distance between her and the blonde. In case Belinda didn't attack first, she would try and launch a high kick to the side of Belinda's head!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Apr 10, 2017 4:08 am

Belinda would shrug her shoulders a bit at Navi's remark. She wasn't about to let their first tag win be because she and Chelsea hugged the corner and took out Navi. They were gonna beat the two of their opponents as a team after all, that was the way that Belinda looked at it.

The Swede waited for Melody to get into the ring and she watched as the green haired girl get in...she waited and watched as Melody came closer and closer and then shot that kick up towards Belinda's head. The Swede quickly attempted to duck under the kick and proceeded to try and get in around Melody.

Belinda would try and quickly grab a hold of Melody and attempt to wrap her arms around the woman's body before trying to lift her up and slam her down with a belly to side suplex!

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next