Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Blue_Snakie Today at 2:49 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 10:46 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ARStudios2000 Today at 10:34 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 10:29 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 7:58 am

Who is online?
In total there are 174 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 173 Guests :: 1 Bot

Simone

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 10:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 1:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Blazzing Blizzard vs Melody and Navi

3 posters

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Blazzing Blizzard vs Melody and Navi - Page 2 Empty Re: Blazzing Blizzard vs Melody and Navi

Post by Mystery Dragon Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:03 am

That move probably wasn't as bad as it could have been but it still made her jaw feel like it was locked shut for a second as she opened and closed her mouth for a second before she slowly moved up once again. Though as she got back to her base Navi rushed her and took her down with a vicious clothesline.

"Guuff!" she screams as her head shoots back and she flops to the floor once again laid out on her back. Groaning she held her chest and head as she laid there and tried to get her bearings again before she was hit by another clothesline.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Blazzing Blizzard vs Melody and Navi - Page 2 Empty Re: Blazzing Blizzard vs Melody and Navi

Post by Vcom7418 Sat Mar 25, 2017 10:54 am

Navi glanced behind her shoulder as she continued her run, and saw that Chelsea wasn't getting up for now, seemingly trying to recover from being hit by Navi's forearm.

She smirked to herself, knowing exactly what to do at that point.

Rebounding off of the ropes, Navi jumped towards Chelsea, aiming to land on her backfirst with a Senton!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Chika Igarashi (Friction)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Open to PMs at any time. Also, all the time on Discord: Vcom7418#0756

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:02 am

Not the best start to her first match as a tag team if she was being honest. Though part of her expected as much given her own relative inexperience in tag matches it still didn't sit well with her given her already sour record as of late. Though she was down she still saw Navi coming her way.

Setting up a senton Chelsea already had the counter attack in her head. Acting on it she rolled the way she came to let Navi fall to the mat while she got up to her feet and was ready to get back on the attack.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:59 am

Just as Navi was about to land on her opponent, Chelsea rolled away, avoiding the attack, leading to Navi painfully impacting her back on to the canvas!

Letting out a small scream of pain, she tried to roll on to her stomach, and get up, not knowing that Chelsea was already up and ready to attack.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:14 am

As per usual for her matches all it took was one mistake and the momentum was right on back to her. if she was careless and did the same thing in giving Navi too much time she would find herself on her back again, taking one goo look at Belinda and another at Melody who was watching as well Chelsea moved in once Navi got up to her feet.

Rushing Chelsea would attempt to nail her with a kick to the head to stun her before she had any chance to react before grabbing around her head and hook her leg. Pulling back she attempted to bring her down backwards and to the floor, dropping her to the back of her head and her back.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:36 pm

With the tides turning very easily, Navi tried to stand up before Chelsea rushed at her with a kick to the head. With Navi dazed, she couldn't tell what Chelsea had in store as she grabbed her head and leg, before lifting her and driving her into the mat on her back, neck and head with a Fisherman Buster!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Thu Mar 30, 2017 5:53 am

Bringing her to the ground Chelsea moved up and tried to get up and grab Navi's legs. Standing up she looked at her and grabbed her other leg she was holding both of them up as she split them apart. From there she jumped up and dropped both of them down onto her crotch as she came down.

"Forgive me but that I going to hurt." Chelsea said as she moved her over and tried to push Navi to her stomach and move her leg to hook it around her own while she laid on her before hooking her with an stf submission hold and trying to crank her head and leg.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Thu Mar 30, 2017 6:42 am

When Chelsea grabbed both of Navi's legs, she knew that whatever came next, she was not going to like. And she was correct in that regard, as Chelsea jumped on Navi's crotch, getting a slight reminder of her fight against Yukiko.

"AAAAAAGH...You bastard!", she scream to Chelsea, her hands going to her hurt nethers, before the girl called out to her, pushing Navi on her stomach, and would lock in Navi's favorite hold, STF.

Navi screamed in pain as she was forced into her own hold, her face red with humiliation. Worst part was that this wasn't the first time something like this happened.

Completely forgetting about the burning pain in her crotch, Navi would use her other available leg and both hands, and try and drag herself towards the closest bottom rope. while saying to Chelsea: "You are going to----ARGH---pay for this, Red!"

Melody, meanwhile, simply looked on. She knew that Navi was in no danger of tapping out, but kept a close eye on both Belinda and Chelsea, prepared to act the moment something went wrong.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sat Apr 01, 2017 10:08 am

She never really tried this move but based off Navi's reaction to the move she must be doing it right. Putting a lot of weight on her opponent while working her leg and head she kept her down and tried to twist and pull on her leg and head she kept the submission hold locked in while Navi tried to break free.

Through some sheer amount of willpower Navi pushed herself onward trying to get her hands on the bottom rope while all she could do is keep her grip on the hold and keep her down for as long as possible. If she was getting out of the STF she was going to be feeling it for the rest of the match.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Sat Apr 01, 2017 10:21 am

Navi successfully reached the bottom rope! However, she grew slightly afraid when Chelsea didn't let go off the hold. Navi continued to scream as the ref approached the 2 off them:

"Break it up! One! Two! Three!", ref's count continued as Navi's back was strained more and more, her red haired opponent getting as much damage from the hold as she could. Melody glared angrily at Chelsea from her corner, but didn't move, knowing that the hold would be broken once ref was up to 4. That is, unless Chelsea actually wanted to have her team DQed in their first match.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next