by rhooney Today at 2:53 pm

» gras bestellen
by rhooney Today at 2:51 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Yesterday at 11:07 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 86 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 86 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

We Should Talk About The Title Scene

+31
TripleHelix
Deus001
verdict2260
Harrier
killcarrion
Teenwrestler
acuyra
anime_hentaifighter
Serpon
Gadot
LunarWolf
Link-mon
Alexandra
mnpinner
KillerV
LARIATO
JimmyRussler
Kitten
ThunderFox
Old_Man_Tai
IndigoDragon
Mystery Dragon
Kelsea
Vcom7418
noob
scorn53
LtLukas
SleeperAgent94
M.J.Caboose14
Lobo
Winner3
35 posters

Page 11 of 22 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 22  Next

Go down

Which choice best describes your opinion on AFW Championship Belts in general?

We Should Talk About The Title Scene - Page 11 Vote_lcap36%We Should Talk About The Title Scene - Page 11 Vote_rcap 36% 
[ 12 ]
We Should Talk About The Title Scene - Page 11 Vote_lcap30%We Should Talk About The Title Scene - Page 11 Vote_rcap 30% 
[ 10 ]
We Should Talk About The Title Scene - Page 11 Vote_lcap33%We Should Talk About The Title Scene - Page 11 Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 11 ]

Total Votes : 33

Poll closed

We Should Talk About The Title Scene - Page 11 Empty Re: We Should Talk About The Title Scene

Post by anime_hentaifighter Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:21 am

To start their some arguments i agree with on both the pro and con side of this thread but their could be small chances made to the title scene and belts if i am honest. For one their should be one or two more belts for Tension and while i am not in favor of replacing belts a new belt or maybe a personal belt could make for an interesting storyline.

Also if heard that people should contact current belt holders to ask for a title shot and while with some i agree it possible with most on the site their still those people find difficult to talk to or even send a pm too. That in mind i have to come out and say i discussed the topic of this thread with Winner for a while now and had some ideas to improve the scene but doubt they will be an popular opinion.

As some of these ideas have bin already discussed on in this thread while one or two have not bin mentioned yet. Also was wondering how long ou have to be on the site to be considered a veteran as i usual place people in either newcomer , midcard and veteran depending on how many years they have bin active.

Back to top Go down

We Should Talk About The Title Scene - Page 11 Empty Re: We Should Talk About The Title Scene

Post by Vcom7418 Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:21 am

Old_Man_Tai wrote:I don't understand this "Well there's no rule" thing.

Like, does this seriously have to be spelled out in an official rule that "Hey, communication is good! Do that!"

I mean, it is already (literally, it's in the site rules). Maybe it needs to be put into FAQ that if you have ideas about title belts, you need to bring them up to the players of the champions, because it seems like there is this issue slightly.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Chika Igarashi (Friction)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Open to PMs at any time. Also, all the time on Discord: Vcom7418#0756

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:22 am

Haven't read through this entire thread, and I won't delve too deep into it. Don't want to retread old ground.

As someone who's held one belt and is currently holding another, I'll just state my thought process and leave it at that.

Yes, I like to work with people I know well. I do try to branch out here and there - sometimes that pays off, sometimes it doesn't. For every person like Scorn of Liesmith who turn out to be great new players, I've worked with five people who just disappear midway through a topic. That's fine for one-off matches, but with a belt, I like to keep things serious. I work with people I've come to trust.

I'm sorry if that excludes a lot of people. At the same time, a belt is hardly needed for a good story. It was, I think, two years before I ever came close to a belt, and I had plenty of good stories. I'd say the best storyline I ever did was the one with Valley and Natasha, and that was for nothing more than bragging rights, really. The belts aren't that important. They're a neat macguffin, but they aren't the end-all, be-all.

At any rate, I don't like to argue much, I just wanted to get that out there. I'll also put in that, to the best of my knowledge, no one's approached me for a match with either belt.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:22 am

I mean no offense but your making it sound like it should be written down that people should communicate when really on a forum that should be obvious. We make a notice board because people are reaching out and saying "heres my characters looking for things to do" and can ask people directly for matches, why should asking for titles be any different?
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by scorn53 Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:24 am

Old_Man_Tai wrote:"Hey, communication is good! Do that!"

Come on man. If this thread is anything to go by for people yet to fully interact with you (myself included) this feels a little ironic.

Edit: I agree completely. Just, comeon.

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:28 am

Look, if your shy, and can't muster up to PM somebody, then that sucks, and I'm sorry, and I get it, fear of rejection.

But you can't just expect everybody with a title to drop whatever they want to do and go hunting down every person they've never spoken too and cater to them and offer them stuff. It's not fun for us. So we don't do it. But then we have threads like this, where we get blamed for the same shy people being unhappy.

It's simply not a fair way to go about things. Send me a pm, talk to me. Maybe we can work something out. Maybe I won't be interested, maybe I'll get busy and be unavailable. It happens, life happens.

But geez, its better than just sitting and waiting and then getting upset.

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:31 am

scorn53 wrote:
Old_Man_Tai wrote:"Hey, communication is good! Do that!"

Come on man. If this thread is anything to go by for people yet to fully interact with you (myself included) this feels a little ironic.

Edit: I agree completely. Just, comeon.

I can be a ranty asshole on discussion sometimes. Everybody already knows that. It's basically my gimmick

What they don't know, is that 90 percent of the time I'm chill as fuck.

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFox Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:31 am

I get where you are coming from, Winner, and I agree with the message of this thread. The only issue with any of this is that it's extremely difficult to regulate this kind of thing. If anything can be done to make the exchange of titles seems smoother and more fair, then I'm all for it. But until something can be agreed upon, I don't see it happening.

But let's just keep in mind that this is just an RP site. Let's just have as much fun as we can. You don't need to worry about an arbitrary title that means Ned to nothing in order to have fun.

This was a good discussion to have though. At least everyone's opinion of it is out in the open, for better or worse.

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:34 am

I'm gonna leave this here before i turn in for the night.

First apologies for the outburst earlier. Mostly frustration there.

I don't view the title as a reward, or something to brag about. Its a tool to further a story. I, like others, know in order to make things happen, we need to be proactive and make contact and state our intentions. Problem is, we are often met with silence. It's easy to say 'fuck the belts' or 'move on' but it goes deeper than that. Down in the lower midcard of tension, it is near impossible to climb up the card. It has taken me nearly two years to get to this point, mostly thanks to the individuals who have worked with me and given me the momentum to get here (Thanks Tai! Wink )

Though, outside of maybe 7 individuals, rarely do i hear back from people in regards to title opportunities and or storylines. Like I have said before. I consider myself to be a flexible guy. Im willing to work around and negotiate to make the story enjoyable for all participating members, and i take pride in that.

We Should Talk About The Title Scene - Page 11 WC85WE4
SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:35 am

Thank you, Thunder. I'm happy for all the constructive things that were said within this thread. And I'm glad that people came together to discuss their opinions and get them out there. I understand that ultimately, it may have been of little consequence because people may not come to an agreement on change or what types of changes should be implemented. But I'm glad the discussion was had. And I'm glad you feel it was a good one.

Hopefully there are others that feel the same way. And hopefully everyone remember that fun is the goal, first and foremost.

We Should Talk About The Title Scene - Page 11 RoNDaIWe Should Talk About The Title Scene - Page 11 RXleMMpWe Should Talk About The Title Scene - Page 11 PNIUArHWe Should Talk About The Title Scene - Page 11 PceFPw4
We Should Talk About The Title Scene - Page 11 V4UEFd
We Should Talk About The Title Scene - Page 11 IgQk2vWe Should Talk About The Title Scene - Page 11 PP89dH8We Should Talk About The Title Scene - Page 11 ZoIhtGgWe Should Talk About The Title Scene - Page 11 C8s1fSWe Should Talk About The Title Scene - Page 11 URmTXT

"Winner's Full Roster Page"

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 22 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 22  Next