Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 201 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 200 Guests :: 2 Bots

JoggingJokes

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Femdom matches with smothers in mixed matches

Mon Jun 24, 2024 2:01 am by jdo_sss

If anyone has any female characters that needs more wins and uses moves like stinkface, breast smother etc let me know message me on discord thanks

NitroVitro

Comments: 0

Mixed Match

Sat Jun 08, 2024 6:16 am by jdo_sss

Looking for an mixed match on this forum looking for my character mostly be smothered and dominated though you can message me here or on discord lilpeep44_6

NitroVitro- the display name on discord message me if interested

Comments: 0

Swedish Workout!

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Swedish Workout!  Empty Swedish Workout!

Post by LunarWolf Sun Dec 11, 2016 11:25 am

Belinda was already in the gym, bouncing in the training ring a bit. She wore a blue sports bra and a black pair of shorts. Rather loose shorts, compared to tight fitting ones that many girls wore. She bounced on her feet a bit and brought her arms up, stretching them out and rolling her shoulders. Today Belinda was going to spar with a lovely woman she had met on a trip, whom she had found out was a wrestler here in AFW....and a fellow Swede as well. 

She had kinda clicked with the busty Alma, and the two of them had developed a budding friendship from the looks of it. Something that the Swede was quite happy about. the first thing they were going to do seemed to be a spar, which was going to take place as soon as the busty Alma arrived. For now, Belinda was simply doing some stretching and testing to see if the ring was properly set up...which it was. 

Her short hair waved around as she shook her head and bounced on her feet a bit. After she had finished her stretching the Swede would back up and lean herself against a corner. Looking over her shoulder to the clock on the wall. " Hmmm...she should be here soon." 

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Swedish Workout!  Empty Re: Swedish Workout!

Post by TheRacker Sun Dec 11, 2016 12:23 pm

Alma was pretty excited about the incomming sparring. Not only that Belinda is extremly friendly and really nice person to hang out, she's also really experienced when it comes to wrestling. Alma was sure that she can finish the day with valuable lessons that will only help her in future matches. She put the gear - yoga pants and sports bra - in her bag and walked toward the gym. Her apartment was pretty close to AFW complex, so walk was the easiest option for her.

Once arriving at the gym, Alma went straight into a locker room to change her outfit and after she was done, she already saw Belinda in the corner ring. "Oh, there she is." Alma said to herself and waved to her friend before jogging toward her. "Hello Belinda, how are you today? Nice to see you again." She smiled and opened her arms to hug her for greeting. "I hope you didn't need to wait too long."

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Dec 11, 2016 10:58 pm

Belinda smiled when she heard Alma, seeing the busty woman come towards the ring and waving towards her. Belinda smiled and pushed out from her corner and when she saw Alma offer that warm hug...the Swede couldn't help but move up and wrap her arms around Alma, hugging the fellow busty Swede. 

" Hey hey Alma. Oh I'm fine, how are you ?" Belinda let out as she'd then break the hug, looking on at her friend. " You didn't keep me waiting. So...a spar huh ? want us to just keep going until we get tired or make it first to submit ?...or a best of three ?" Belinda asked as she would fold her arms behind her.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRacker Sun Dec 11, 2016 11:32 pm

Alma was happy when Belinda accepted the hug without a problem. She smiled and began thinking for some seconds to ponder all the aviliable options. All three options sounded quite good, but at the end she decided for third one. "Hmmm, let's do best of three; if you're up for it?" She guessed that Belinda will agree since she provided all three options, but this was more of polite gesture.

Alma would back away a little to do some last minute stretching before they'll start practicing. She'd look up when doing the split and smiled when talking to Belinda. "Don't go to hard with me." She giggled and jumped back on her feet. "Okay, i'm ready!" Alma said and raised arms and got in fighting stance.

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Dec 12, 2016 9:44 am

Belinda would bounce a bit on her feet as she looked on at Alma as the woman pondered the options that the Swede had presented towards her. When the fellow Swede said that a 2 out of 3 situation would be the best option, Belinda would smile. 

" Yeah, sounds like the best option." Belinda said as she would look on at Alma stretching and getting herself ready. " I'll try my best ~" The blond let out as she would raise her arms up, looking to bring them up into the air and offer Alma a test of strength.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRacker Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:09 am

Alma just chuckled after Belinda's answer about going easy on her and followed her example by raising arms high in air as well. They were almost the same height and weight, so it was pretty fair match up. And so it began - after friendly conversation few days ago, both swedish girl faced eachother in practice match right now.

Alma tightly grabbed Northman's hands and tried to push her opponent down by bending her arms backwards. This method was pretty good in theory, but here in actual fight Alma quickly realized it won't be as easy, since Belinda was quite strong wrestler and offered nice amount of resistance.

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:31 am

Belinda and Alma went up towards each other as the two lovely women came into the test of strength against one another with both ladies started to try and overpower the other. Belinda and Alma's large chests pressed against one another as they struggled against one another. The Swede pressed her forehead right up against Alma's and pushed her chest further into her sparring partners.

After a few seconds of stalemate, the Swede would try and take a step forward, looking to try and push Alma back a step, while also trying to push those arms of Alma's back and try to bend those wrists of the fellow Swede back as well.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRacker Tue Dec 13, 2016 9:18 pm

Alma was pretty satisfied how even they were at the beggining. It was nice confidence boost, knowing that opponent can't overpower with ease. Soon after they started with test of strength she felt Belinda's breast and while they weren't as big as Alma's, it wasn't that bad of a feeling. But regardless, she had plenty of those in her previous job, so there was no way that she could get distracted like this. She was sure that many wrestlers probably would, but not her.

But unfortunately, Alma couldn't keep up with Belinda's strength for ever. Soon she had to move step backward with her arms slowly getting bent backwards. And this thing generally had a snowball effect. It's usually pretty hard to bounce back once opponent got an upper hand in test of strength. Being aware of that, Alma tried to pull her arms and backed off - she just had to hope that Belinda wasn't holding her too tightly.

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Dec 14, 2016 12:51 am

Belinda narrowed her eyes a little as she looked on at Alma's lovely eyes, she was about to put the true power that she had down against Alma's strength and see what would come out on top, it wasn't long before she managed to push Alma back a step and start bending those arms....A light smirk appeared on Belinda's face..

Then she was pulled towards Alma as the fellow blond tried to pull away with Belinda holding as tightly as she did she came towards the woman and they were still locked in the test of strength. " Hmm...could have worked..." Belinda let out as she'd try and go back to bending those arms down and tried to force Alma to fall down onto her knees in front of the Northman.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRacker Wed Dec 14, 2016 7:54 pm

Alma was little dissapointed after she wasn't able to pull away her arms. But to stay realistic, she should have expected this, knowing that easy way toward winning the duel doesn't exist. She tried to stay strong, fight back and resist to younger Northman, but Alma was slowly sinking lower and lower.

Belinda eventually managed to force Alma down on knees. It was kinda weird being down on knees infront of fellow, but that wasn't the problem right now. Bigger problem was that pain in her arms was getting stronger and stronger as Belinda continued pushing her down. "URHGHH.." Alma groaned and tried to pull her arms away from Northman's clutches, hoping that she'll have more luck this time.

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next