Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Today at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 10:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:27 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 3:00 am

» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Lobo Today at 1:25 am

Who is online?
In total there are 65 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 65 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Chelsea and Amy's fun time with their new toy

2 posters

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Chelsea and Amy's fun time with their new toy - Page 9 Empty Re: Chelsea and Amy's fun time with their new toy

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Thu Jan 05, 2017 8:41 pm

Sona was completely worked over as she laid on the bed. She would slowly regain conscious after a minute or two, eyes rolling back down as she panted heavily for air. Her body exhausted as she had been choked out by Amy and fucked in her pussy by Chelsea. A small weak smile as she excited what other plans did the two girls had in store for her.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Chelsea and Amy's fun time with their new toy - Page 9 Empty Re: Chelsea and Amy's fun time with their new toy

Post by Mystery Dragon Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:13 am

The two stayed near her and the second she was up they didn't seem all that interested in hearing her talk as they were right back on the attack though this time Amy was the one wearing the strap-on as she simply and wordlessly stuck it into her sex while Chelsea kept her up and locked in a form of scissors.

All the while keeping and Forcing Sona up so that she was on her hands and knees still as she was being choked and fucked again. "Were just going to skip formalities this time, we both know your quite happy just getting right back into it aren't you?" she said as tightened her legs around her neck while patting the girls face.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Sat Jan 07, 2017 6:40 am

Before Sona got to even react, she was already bent over like a dog and had Chelsea's strong legs wrapped around her neck and choking her. Sona would pant as she looked up with her mouth open, tongue sticking out like a dog, pawing at Chelsea's legs as she squeezed. This was heaven to her and what made it better was Amy suddenly shoving the strap-on back into her pussy and began fucking her! Sona quietly panted in pleasure, her breasts and ass jiggling each time she thrust in and out of her.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:19 am

Like a dog Sona accepted her position with almost no complaints, even seeming to enjoy the two getting rougher with her. Though by this point the two were aware tha this may very well be the case with the girl as far as what she enjoys. So they kept at there antics looking to drive Sona to the brink.

"Is this even a competition anymore or are we just messing the girl at this point?" Amy jokingly asked as she thrusted further into Sona. "You think she cares either way?" Chelsea said as she brought a hand up and rubbed Sona's cheek.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Mon Jan 16, 2017 3:54 am

Sona could only pant like a dog in heat in response to Amy's question, letting out a quiet cry as she would end up cumming from the constant thrusting and Chelsea tightening around her head tighter. Sona would let out a little, "Roof!" when Chelsea rubbed her cheeks, her tongue sticking out like a dog as she continued to paw at Chelsea's strong legs. Sona's face was beginning to turn red as she got fucked and choked harder.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:36 am

"What the hell? Was that supposed to be a bark? Is she a dog now?" Amy laughs as she continues to plow into the submissive girl and can tell shes slowly fading away once more. "Obviously and shes drooling on my leg a bit as well. Gross." she said as she reached out and grabbed her arm.

Keeping Sona from resisting in anyway it was only a matter of time before she went back out and allowed them to simply put her back on the bed and see if she could come too again, Though they figured she had to be close to her limits, who could keep letting this happen to them.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:37 pm

Sona's face was blushing red as Amy continued to pound her pussy while Chelsea squeezed her little head in the headscissor. The lack of air she was getting and the pounding she was feeling in her head from the headscissor made Sona more wet and closer to blacking out. But Amy's pounding of her pussy was also stimulating her body and causing her to remain conscious. This was literally heaven for Sona right now but even she had her limits. After a few more minutes and Sona would let out a silent cry of pleasure as her eyes rolled back and she came, her hands pawing at Chelsea's legs one last time before drooping down.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sat Jan 21, 2017 9:14 pm

Once again the girl slowed down as she felt her climax coming and herself fading in general the girl was able to climax just shy of fading out in between the two girls. Chelsea let her go and Amy stopped and slowly pulled the device out of her as they stood up. Chelsea was busy wiping her legs at the moment dealing with the girls tounge coming out and on her leg. "Not the most clean method but I guess that's what happens when I choke out a girl who clearly enjoys that stuff."

Amy grabbed Sona's hair and pulled her back up though she was still out. "Wonder how this chick would feel if we had more toys for her?" Chelsea shrugged at this. "With joy I imagine but its not like I have a place for that stuff, I'm not exactly know for this kinda thing. How much longer should we drag this out I'm starting to feel tired from doing it. She at least gets to take a nap."
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Mon Jan 23, 2017 5:13 am

Sona would remain completely unconscious as Amy pulled her up by her hair, completely ragdolling, her head thrown back limply. Her eyes were still rolled up and her tongue still hanging out slightly. Sona was in a state of pure bliss right now but luckily for Chelsea, Sona wasn't waking up immediately after enduring the same kind of punishment four times in a row. Sona would remain unconscious this time on their bed.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Tue Jan 24, 2017 1:13 am

Amy looks at her and pats her face. Well she certainly looks out of it. "Guess all of our hard work finally caught up to her. Maybe we can rest easy now." She said with a laugh before backing up and yawning. "Good thing too, I was wondering how long that whole thing could take. She's clearly used to that stuff." She said.

Chelsea nodded as she took a step back and went into the other room after putting a blanket over Sona so she didn't catch a cold since it was clear she was going to be out for a while. "Well our jobs done then if shes out shes out and there aint no point from waking her from whatever good dream she seems to be having."
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next