Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 3:00 am

» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Lobo Today at 1:25 am

» Adama Saadia vs Mebel Pertolania - Stars Above
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:55 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Yesterday at 7:12 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Yesterday at 5:33 am

Who is online?
In total there are 69 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 69 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Chelsea and Amy's fun time with their new toy

2 posters

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Chelsea and Amy's fun time with their new toy - Page 10 Empty Re: Chelsea and Amy's fun time with their new toy

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Tue Jan 24, 2017 1:26 am

Sona would lay in the two girls' bed peacefully, a small but gentle smile forming on her face when Amy patted her. She felt nice and comfortable when Chelsea placed a blanket over her body. As Chelsea mentioned Sona dreaming, Sona would squirm a little, turning to her side peacefully as she slept. She was currently dreaming she was currently being screwed in the ass and pussy by Chelsea and Amy, while being held in that bearhug and sleeper hold from their match. Sona would smile as she slept, allowing the blonde and red head to rest. But after two hours or so pass, Sona would slowly come to, yawning and looking around the room. She knew where she was and the last thing she could remember was being fucked by Amy while getting choked out by Chelsea in a standing headscissor. Thinking they're possibly asleep, Sona would quietly slip out of bed, not much of a problem for her, and tip-toe through the apartment to find the two girls.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Chelsea and Amy's fun time with their new toy - Page 10 Empty Re: Chelsea and Amy's fun time with their new toy

Post by Mystery Dragon Wed Jan 25, 2017 4:32 am

Chelsea and Amy had taken to watching a few things on tv before Chelsea got bored and was simply playing a few games on her tv while Amy watched. The blonde was not a gamer by any means and after a few short minutes she soon fell asleep in the bed behind her friend.

Chelsea was too into the game to bother looking and seeing if Sona was up, its not like the girl was dangerous or needed to be watched anyway so she was more then content to just let her come too under her own power, or just stay asleep until the morning.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Wed Jan 25, 2017 4:39 am

Sona would eventually stumble across Chelsea and Amy's bedroom. She saw the blonde girl already asleep while the redhead seemed intensely focused on a game she was playing on the tv. Hiding in the hallway, peeking into their room shyly, Sona would watch for a few minutes before deciding to quietly walk to Chelsea. True to her nickname, the Mute Jobber, Sona didn't make a single sound as she walked into the room and miraculously reached to the bed and sat on the floor to watch Chelsea until she noticed her.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Wed Jan 25, 2017 10:09 pm

Chelsea was happily mashing buttons as she continued her game, nothing major just old school galaga. Something about the classics kept them simple and fun. What was also great was that she had beaten her old score and was simply seeing how high she could go as she turned her ship around and kept firing. On the bed behind her Amy shifted in the bed and yawned like a cat.

This made Chelsea laugh a little before turning around. "I guess the kitty is enjoying her-what the heck!" She said jumping as she saw Sona sitting behind her and not paying attention, behind her she heard her ship explode..
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Sun Jan 29, 2017 9:12 pm

Sona would reel back when Chelsea turned around and fell on her back, letting out a quiet, "Oooph!". Sona would rub the back of her head a bit as she would look back up at the red head and at the tv screen that displayed GAME OVER.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:13 am

"Why are you back up now, its like..1:00! Why not just sleep the day off instead of freaking me out!" says annoyed at the rather surprising scare of Sona just sitting there like it was perfectly normal. Amy heard the commotion and groaned while Amy got up from the sheets.

"Oh that's fine Chel Who needs sleep?" she said before looking and seeing Sona rubbing her head. "Whats little miss kinky doing in here?" "Well for one ruining my game." she said pointing at her game, taking this surprisingly well though her face showed she was less then pleased.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:23 am

Sona would smile sheepishly and made an adorable little face when Amy rubbed her head, like a child who was being praised before looking down, pouting as she heard Chelsea complaining, clearly not happy about her jump scare. "I'm sowwy," Sona apologized as she looked down at the floor with a pouted face.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sat Feb 04, 2017 6:44 am

"Are you 4 years old now? What's with the baby talk, we didn't tell her to talk like a baby did we?" Amy said confused as she stretched out. Chelsea shook her head. "Ew no, Why would we want her to talk like a baby with what we were doing?" "I don't know, but I'm not sure what we did, you know how bad my memory is when I wake up from things."

Though they soon turned there attention back to Sona who was still pouting about the whole situation. "You still didn't answer the question of why your up. I was under the assumption that you were done?" She said as Amy moved off the bed and stood up.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Wed Mar 01, 2017 9:11 pm

Sona would shyly at the ground like a little kid, fidgeting before shyly admitting, "I was hoping you two could...could...well...dominate me some more." Sona was always a submissive girl, rarely ever asking for anything, so the fact that she was in the perfect situation where she was two other people's property per-say, it made her want to be used by them even more. Whether they wanted to simply smother her, choke her out, put her in different submission holds, or just screwing her. But when being asked directly, it was kind of embarrassing.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Wed Mar 15, 2017 12:21 am

Chelsea looked at Amy who simply flopped on the bed once again. "Are you serious? You do realize its midnight at least right. Were not exactly in the most 'dominating' state right now." Which was an understatement. Chelsea new how grumpy Amy was when she just wakes up and being pretty much forced awake by the situation wasn't going to put her in a playful mood. Not that Chelsea was much better considering her score was ruined.

"Yeah I mean, You passed out like 5 times at least if remember. You think the next 5, if we even go that far are going to be any better? I cant even think of anything interesting to do off the top of my head."" Amy admitted rubbing her temples as if trying to conjurer up an idea and wake herself up.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next