Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:04 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 7:40 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:51 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:52 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:40 am

Who is online?
In total there are 85 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 84 Guests :: 3 Bots

TheLoneWanderer

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Chelsea and Amy's fun time with their new toy

2 posters

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Chelsea and Amy's fun time with their new toy Empty Chelsea and Amy's fun time with their new toy

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Mon Nov 21, 2016 8:52 pm

Sona was out cold on the mat so Chelsea and Amy would have to bring her back to their home unconscious. When Sona would wake up, she would find herself on Chelsea's bed in her room, although she didn't know it was her room at the time.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Chelsea and Amy's fun time with their new toy Empty Re: Chelsea and Amy's fun time with their new toy

Post by Mystery Dragon Mon Nov 21, 2016 9:08 pm

Though at the time both of them were no be found as they left Sona passed out to go and run some quick errands. Thus they were only absent briefly after the blue haired girl came too, bursting through the door roughly a minute that she came too. Several bags in hand.

"Geez that old lady was slow as hell. 15minutes checking out what like 10 items?" Amy said placing the bags on the table. "Yeah that was not a highlight of my day. Go and put those in my bed room we can organize the rest together." Chelsea said putting the few perishables in the fridge. Amy grabbed the bagand headed towards the door opening it to catch Sona awake. "Oh your up. I figured that would have been another 20 minutesbefore you came too."
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Chelsea and Amy's fun time with their new toy Empty Re: Chelsea and Amy's fun time with their new toy

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Mon Nov 21, 2016 9:10 pm

Sona would give the two wrestlers a confused look and tilted her head to the side in confusion. Sona had reverted back to her usually Mute-Mode where she didn't talk but wondered what the two wrestlers had bought.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Mon Nov 21, 2016 9:23 pm

Well for once she was being quiet, which was strange considering all the shit she was talking beforehand despite her getting dismantled all throughout. "Well don't act so surpised. You lost a POW match where you were knocked out twice. Your lucky that you were given a bed at all."

Chelsea came in once she heard her and looked at Sona. Suddenly she felt a smile come across her face "You know this is oddly reminiscent of the last time someone ended up here. Though last time they were on the guest bedroom." the redhead offhandly mentioning Sig.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Mon Nov 21, 2016 9:30 pm

Sona would giggle at Amy's remake. She found it funny that the blonde seemed to have thought that she forgot about the POW. Sona placed a finger on her chin and tilted her head again in a confused manner to toy with Amy.

Last edited by Ragdoll_Jobbers on Mon Nov 21, 2016 10:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Mon Nov 21, 2016 9:50 pm

Sona let out a little laugh as the two talked and Amy put the bag on the desk in her room. "I think we broke her. She looks like shes trying to do something." Amy said as Sona continued to look confused at the whole situation. Chelsea simply moved in closer and grabbed the girls hair.

"Alright off my sheets. you've slept long enough." She said as she pulled Sona off her bed and went about pushing her against the wall. "Let me explain to you how things work here. Were not the nicest girls you meet but were not bitches either,do what we say and you may enjoy this. You may even get to chose what happens to you but your still going to have to go through some pain."
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Mon Nov 21, 2016 10:00 pm

Sona would let out a silent yelp when Chelsea grabbed her by her hair and slammed her to the wall. With her face smooshed up against the wall, Sona would listen to what Chelsea say and nodded, with a small smile. She liked this dominating feeling coming from Chelsea and would love to see what the two would do to her when she heard pain.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:53 am

Alright good it seemed that Sona was done with the back talking for now. Who knew how long it would last but for now she was certainly going to take advantage of it as she turned her around so that her back was against the wall. "Alright good. Now that that's stablished lets start by getting those hands up."

She ordered her little pet for the day while Amy sat back and watched for now. Once Sona complied Chelsea would raise her hand and drive her fist into Sona's belly 3 quick times to help establish her point.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Tue Nov 22, 2016 1:12 pm

Sona would feel herself being spun around and make a pained expression when she felt Chelsea belly punching her three times. Each of those three times, Sona would wince in pain and on the third, Sona would hold onto Chelsea's arm for support and keeping it in her belly, giving a tiny smirk to the red-head.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:13 pm

Chelsea hit fast and hard, assuming that her opponent likely wasn't going to be as durable as she was in there match. Though she took each punch fairly well the last one forced her to grab onto her for support but keeping her hand there. Chelsea simply pressed her fist in hrder for a second before trying to force it away.

"Alright ive probably tortured that stomach of yours enough in our match. Not sure all that your into or if knockouts are it." she admitted as she kept the girl up and started to wonder what they could do next.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next