» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:27 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 3:00 am

» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Lobo Today at 1:25 am

» Adama Saadia vs Mebel Pertolania - Stars Above
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:55 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Yesterday at 7:12 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 93 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 93 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Elisa Hamilton vs Suzume Sheska

2 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Elisa Hamilton vs Suzume Sheska - Page 5 Empty Re: Elisa Hamilton vs Suzume Sheska

Post by noob Wed Nov 16, 2016 6:30 pm

Suzume was having a hard time trying to move as her opponent kept her stretched out in a grapevine. She would squirm around trying to get free but much to her distress it seemed that she couldn't do much besides endure the hold and try to wait for an opening.

"that's not really what...mmmm" Suzume would try to say before getting cut off and locking lips with Elisa. "I ummm usually brainstorm ideas alone." She tried to add as Elisa pulled back. She would turn her head to the side, trying to turn her body and get into a position to push up as her opponent got on all fours.

"Guh!!" Suzume groaned as the larger wrestler slammed her body onto her, knocking the wind out of her. She would lay back, trying to catch her breath as Elisa repositioned herself. It seemed the other wrestler was quite efficient at throwing her weight around. Suzume would definitely try to pick more on people her own size after this.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Elisa Hamilton vs Suzume Sheska - Page 5 Empty Re: Elisa Hamilton vs Suzume Sheska

Post by RJD Wed Nov 16, 2016 7:18 pm

Elisa would grind her crotch against Suzume's while looking down at Suzume and would tease the woman by saying " Oh you're so not leaving this ring a virgin, sorry but I'm taking your prize honey " before she would try to move both her opponent's hands under one of hers and then using her now free hand to place on and grope her opponent's chest while rubbing their crotches together while she straddled Suzume.

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Thu Nov 17, 2016 8:17 pm

"Who even said I was... and even so mmm..." Suzume tried to protest as she was held down, her hands now both held down by only one of Elisa's. She would let out another quiet moan as her opponent placed a hand on her chest and squeezed. Suzume would try to turn to the side, trying to hide her blushing face from view. The petite wrestler couldn't believe she was being toyed with and the now cheering crowd only added to her embarrassment. She would try one last time to roll the pair over, wanting to get away from her foe's grasp. She was desperate not to let this match to end just like her last one.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Thu Nov 17, 2016 8:27 pm

Elisa would wave toward some adoring fans as she removed her hand from Suzume's breasts before moving up her body so that her thick thighs would be sitting at the side of Suzume's head and her butt would be on her opponent's chest and would look down at Suzume's face with a smile.

"This has been fun but I've got places to be and I'm guessing you do to. I'll end it now for you honey and you can seek me out later if you want more " Elisa would say, sounding somewhat serious for a change before she would try to move forward and place her crotch on Suzume's face, if her opponent responded then Elisa would try to time it so that her crotch would end up in between her opponent's open lips.

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Fri Nov 18, 2016 6:16 am

"Hughhh." Suzume groaned as Elisa sat on her chest, smushing her breasts. She looked back up at the larger wrestler with a slightly pained expression on her face. She wasn't coping well with the heavier woman pressing down on her.

"I don't have anmmmphh!" Suzume tried to say before muffled by being forced between her opponent's legs. She would try to wiggle her head to the side but was trapped with her lips against what she felt to be the outline of Elisa's. She would soon tire herself out trying to squirm away and be left panting against the larger girl, trying to get whatever air she could. However powerless Suzume currently felt, she refused to let another match end this way. Despite her reservations, she would try to sneak in a nibble and bite down on Elisa's thigh. She wasn't trying to draw blood, only to hopefully surprise her opponent enough to create some kind of opening.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Fri Nov 18, 2016 4:29 pm

Elisa would rub her crotch all over her poor prisoners face, making the small woman's nose and lips get acquainted with her entire crotch before she would suddenly feel a nip on her thigh. " ouch, no love bites down there!" Elisa would say before lifting her crotch up and grabbing Suzume by the hair and then moving Suzume's face directly under her pussy and slamming it down on the kawaii wrestlers face.

Elisa would then grasp onto Suzume's hair and pull the woman's face deep against her, If Suzume could feel her outline before then she most likely could now as Elisa forced her against it and would be rubbing her crotch up and down against her prisoners face. Elisa would also start to moan out a little bit, her face going pink and the giant tightening her hold on her opponent's hands with her other hand and starting to do a little less humping and a bit more rubbing though it would still be an alteration of both.

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Fri Nov 18, 2016 5:54 pm

Suzume would gasp and take a deep breath as the other wrestler momentarily gave her some room to breath. This didn't last long however as she was roughly grabbed and shoved right back between Elisa's legs. Her head was suddenly slammed down hard against the mat, dazing and almost knocking out the poor Kawaii.

Suzume let out a muffled groan against the larger girl's sex. Her struggles slowed down as the lack of air combined with just being slammed down started to affect her. The smaller woman was stuck there, humiliated as Elisa continued to rub herself all over her face.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Sat Nov 19, 2016 12:54 am

Elisa would let out a hum like moan as her opponent's groan caused vibrations to reach the giant's crotch prompting Elisa to speed up a little bit, pulling her opponent's face deep into her crotch both to get as much pleasure as possible and to make sure she didn't accidentally injure her opponent's head while pleasuring herself.

" Write about this "
Elisa would say as her voice shook with pleasure while she started to rapidly hump Suzume's face and would use her free hand to put it on her own crotch and start to rub it through the material while riding Suzume's face, the giant moaning out louder as she pleasured herself on Suzume's face. The giant was slowly building up to her orgasm.

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Sat Nov 19, 2016 6:13 am

The smaller girl could only cringe and weakly squirm as Elisa continued to ride her face. She tried to get any air she could or turn her head to the side but could only suck against Elisa's crotch. Her eyes would start to flutter as the lack of air finally got to her. She began to drift off, her head bobbing up and down as her opponent continued to grind against her. As much as she loved writing, she would not be including this story among her works...or at least not without changing names.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Sat Nov 19, 2016 12:24 pm

Elisa would start to man louder as she looked down to grin at her opponent before saying " Please keep that up " the giant clearly talking about the suckling on her crotch.
Elisa would then speed up before letting out a louder moan than usual as she hit orgasm and would continue humping her opponent's face for a few moments longer, Suzume probably being able to smell or maybe even taste Elisa's orgasm if not hear the splashing while Elisa humped Suzume. Elisa's now cum filled panties would be getting rubbed all over Suzume's lips and nose, Elisa was determined to have her opponent get a good whiff and taste of her lovely nectar.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next