by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:14 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 8:14 am

» Nadine Hawker vs Piper Sherwood(d) - No Excuses
by Mystery Dragon Today at 6:23 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 5:35 am

Who is online?
In total there are 113 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 113 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Elisa Hamilton vs Suzume Sheska

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Elisa Hamilton vs Suzume Sheska Empty Elisa Hamilton vs Suzume Sheska

Post by noob Fri Nov 11, 2016 5:02 am

Standard match: Win by pin, submission, or KO. Hentai moves allowed

Spoiler:

As "I Don't Care" started playing, Suzume nervously peeked out from backstage. She was a bit shaken from her previous match but was confident that she could turn her luck around today. She would adjust her yellow top before coming out from back stage and gently waving to the crowd. She tried not to make eye contact with any of them, still suffering from a bit of stage fright. It was getting better however as this time she couldn't feel her heart trying to beat out of her chest. Realizing that the crowd was cheering and excited to see a match, Suzume would have an extra skip in her step as she approached the ring. She made it the rest of the way, continuing to be met with cheers as she crawled through the ropes and into her corner.

Finally Suzume's music died down and her opponent's theme would start to play. She watched closely as Elisa started to make her way out. The small girl was shocked by giant that her opponent turned out to be. It seemed she should have done her homework.

Spoiler:
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Elisa Hamilton vs Suzume Sheska Empty Re: Elisa Hamilton vs Suzume Sheska

Post by RJD Fri Nov 11, 2016 4:11 pm

Elisa would gracefully walk out towards the ring as Bob Dylan's " blowin in the wind " would travel through-out the arena accompanied with a soft artificial breeze of wind that would chill some fans in the front row.

Elisa would be wearing her swimsuit attire and would be missing her signature straw hat, unlike her opponent Elisa had done her research and upon finding out she had a tiny rookie as an opponent Elisa had gotten a little too excited and bought a swimsuit to celebrate, since Elisa knew she could beat the cute little wrestler pretty easy she would decide to wear something that showed off her curves so her opponent could know exactly what she was in for and would opt to wear her new swimsuit along with some black shoes, though they were designed more like water shoe's but obviously were adapted to on land use and athletic activities although they looked incredibly similar.

Elisa Hamilton vs Suzume Sheska AZfXgha

Elisa would slowly walk to the ring before climbing onto the apron and climbing over the top rope, then when she got to the ring Elisa would put her hand out for her opponent to shake. " Hello, my name is Elisa Hamilton. it is nice to meet you " Elisa would say, trying her best to hide her accent but a slightly deep and rough.
Elisa would hear the fans whistle and holler at her but wouldn't mind, in fact Elisa would probably have felt a little bit upset if they didn't, she just hoped her cute opponent though it was nice.

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Fri Nov 11, 2016 5:31 pm

Suzume would walk up to her opponent and look up. She would look her opponent over, comparing her curvy opponent to herself. "I...I didn't realize we were reenacting attack on titan." She would say as she went in to shake Elisa's hand. Much of the confidence that Suzume tried to build up before the match had now disappeared. "Oh! I'm Suzume." She would say, almost forgetting to intoduce herself.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Fri Nov 11, 2016 5:45 pm

Elisa would laugh at her opponent's comment and would say " Oh you'll need to be latching onto my body and I'd need to be naked for that to be accurate. Though that can all be arranged honey " Elisa would say, slowly stroking her opponent's hand after the handshake and looking the kawaii right in the eyes before turning around and going back to her corner.

Elisa would then wait for the bell to ring while blatantly checking her small opponent out, twisting her neck a little as she tried to sneak a peek at her behind and then looking at the woman's slightly revealed check.

when the bell rang the giant would walk forward out of the corner towards the middle of the ring before saying " Since you're fighting a titan I'll let you get first move " Elisa would say in a friendly tone while cracking a genuine smile on her face, usually she would try to corner her opponent but she figured that most the time she ended up catching them anyway and that if she lets them come to her she'll probably be able to catch them even easier.

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Fri Nov 11, 2016 5:56 pm

Suzume would start to blush at the thought of grappling a naked opponent. "I don't think so...but thanks for the idea." While Suzume had no intention of anyone being naked, it did give her an interesting idea that she tended to write about later. She would quickly make her way back to her corner, oblivious to the fact that her opponent was checking her out.

The kawaii was surprised that her opponent was letting her get in the first strike. "Hey...Don't take me lightly." She mumbled as she approached the larger girl. She would then aim a hard kick to her foe's gut. She was hoping to topple the giant and take an early advantage. It was clear that she wasn't going to get another chance as good as this any time soon.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Fri Nov 11, 2016 6:05 pm

Elisa would lower her arm to catch the kick and then pull her opponent's leg towards her so she could wrap her other arm around the kawaii's back and pull their bodies together then would move her arm so that she was still lifting up her opponent's leg but would not have her arm wrapped around her opponent's thigh and be pressing her kawaii opponent's thigh against her own.

" Ohh sorry honey, I didn't mean to go against my word. I'll make it up to you " Elisa would say before lowering her head to give Suzume a long passionate kiss while she would rub her hand on Suzume's thigh while pulling their bodies closer together, making her opponent involuntarily rub her crotch against Elisa.

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Fri Nov 11, 2016 6:14 pm

Suzume thought having the first move might give her an advantage, but she was quickly proven wrong as her opponent caught her kick and pulled her in close. "Hey...mmmm!" The small girl would start to complain before being kissed. It seemed that right off the bat he opponent was going to try to fluster her. It had worked though, Suzume's face turning bright red as the two rubbed together.

Suzume would try to break the kiss and give Elisa a hard shove. "I...I thought I had the first move!" She complained despite the fact that she knew there was no rule against something like this.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Fri Nov 11, 2016 6:19 pm

Elisa would start to force her tongue through her opponent's lips and was getting closer to Suzume's crotch with the wandering hand before she would be pushed back just a little bit, her weight stopping most of the momentum from the other woman's shove but forcing her to let go of the smaller woman, perhaps Elisa should have at least got a hold locked in but she felt more like playing with her opponent than grappling her.

" You did, your first move was to open your legs for me so I acted upon it " Elisa would joke while giggling before saying " I'm sorry, for real this time you can get first move." as the giant would stay still and place her arms in the air, though her opponent would probably not want to risk getting close to her opponent without a game plan again.

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Fri Nov 11, 2016 6:30 pm

"O...Oh." Suzume replied. She didn't quite agree with Elisa, but she did see her point. She didn't quite trust her large opponent to not try to block her attack so she would try to go for somewhat of a more powerful move. She would back up all the way against the ropes before running towards Elisa. Hoping the large woman stuck to her word, Suzume would try to jump up and spear Elisa. She figured it would be a bit harder for the girl to use her size to her advantage if she was on the ground. If all went well Suzume might even try to go for a quick submission hold.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Fri Nov 11, 2016 6:37 pm

Elisa would see her opponent back up against the ropes which would make Elisa gleefully smile and her eyes light up as she watched the adorable display, as soon as her opponent started to charge towards Elisa she would crouch down a little bit and try to tense her muscles and put her arms further as if waiting to embrace the kawaii in a hug trying to make herself a bit harder to move.

As Suzume speared Elisa the big woman would slowly fall backwards, though while doing so she would catch the small wrestler in a hug to try and cause her opponent to fall with her, most likely Suzume would land on top of Elisa.
Elisa wouldn't be too hurt by the move though as she just giggled and laughed as if she were play fighting with a friend, it was foolish for her opponent to try for a spear on such a tall woman as even though Elisa let it happen she had made sure that she was in a stance where she could hit the mat less hard.

Elisa would try to wrap her large arms around Suzume's back, before starting to squeeze her opponent's small body against her big one, her opponent's small breasts being forced to be pressed against Elisa's gigantic pair.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next