Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Today at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 10:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:27 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 3:00 am

» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Lobo Today at 1:25 am

Who is online?
In total there are 75 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 74 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Elisa Hamilton vs Suzume Sheska

2 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Elisa Hamilton vs Suzume Sheska - Page 2 Empty Re: Elisa Hamilton vs Suzume Sheska

Post by noob Fri Nov 11, 2016 6:51 pm

Suzume had somehow managed to take Elisa down and was pulled down right with her. Fortunately for the smaller wrestler, she ended up on top of her opponent. She was a bit unnerved by Elisa's giggling however. It felt like she was just being toyed with. "Hey stop laughing. This is serious." the Kawaii would state. From on top of the larger girl, she would try to grab the girl's arm.

Just before Suzume could really try anything she would feel the giant's arms wrapping around her body and embracing her in a tight squeeze. "Ugh hey let go." She complained as her body was smushed against the larger girl. She would struggle to push away however it was hard to stop the larger girl from pushing her breasts into Suzume's and almost engulfing the smaller girl.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Elisa Hamilton vs Suzume Sheska - Page 2 Empty Re: Elisa Hamilton vs Suzume Sheska

Post by RJD Fri Nov 11, 2016 7:04 pm

Elisa while hugging her opponent would try to turn herself and Suzume around so that the giant would now have Suzume under her and would be looking down at her opponent before trying to grab both her arms and move them under Suzume's shoulders and above her head.

Elisa would then start to grind her crotch against Suzume's stomach and while she did the bigger woman would lower her larger breasts slowly on Suzume's face and then Elisa would open her mouth to speak " I'm grateful that you volunteered to be tribute for this match, it's rare for me to get a good chance to have fun in the ring " Elisa would say in a friendly tone while she would keep pressing her chest up against Suzume's face and then removing it before lowering it again, bouncing her boobs on the poor wrestlers face.

" Oh and I think I know who you are really, I've read lots of great erotic material that I can't help but notice that you share her name, are you her?. If you are her then I want to say that I'm a big fan of your work and it has helped me get ideas of what to do in the ring! let me just say that I would like to receive some feedback after this match and that I've got lots and lots of exotic moves to get through" Elisa would chirp, her admiration showing in her voice, the giant could probably come off as a little bit weird due to her opting to talk about fan fiction mid match but she was having so much fun that she wasn't currently worried about freaking out her opponent.

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Fri Nov 11, 2016 7:25 pm

Suzume's arms were easily pinned above her head despite her squirming protests. She would try to kick her legs, not liking how the match was starting off, as the larger girl began to take control. Her wiggling around only seemed to serve to rub her body more against her now grinding opponent. "Mmpphhh!" Suzume gasped as her foe's chest descended on to her face. "I'm...mmphhh not...ugh...tribute!" She protested as Elisa bounced her boobs on the kawaii's face. She tried to turn her face to the side to avoid being pummeled by her opponent's chest.

Suzume froze as she heard Elisa's comment about erotic material. The girl had written tons of fanfiction, some of which she wasn't particularly proud of. She would always sign her work sheska. She was shocked to find someone that had actually read any of it, especially in the middle of a match. "Well ummm...yes I wrote all that." She began to stammer. "I'm really glad you liked it. I worked really hard and always tried to update and..." Suzume would go on, starting to ramble about her work and completely forgetting about the situation she was in.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Fri Nov 11, 2016 7:31 pm

Elisa would lift her breasts for a second so that she could hear her mentors words, valuing every single word as she found out that by some odd chance this was actually the woman she was talking about!

Eventually Elisa would say " Oh god I just remembered what happened in the Christmas special you wrote...it's actually turning me on a lot just thinking about it " Elisa would say, while she lifted her chest and slowly moved up further and further on her opponent's body until she got to her chest and then Elisa would try to get the woman trapped in a school-girl pin but would have her own legs placed under Suzume's shoulders, after all it would be no fun if she pinned her opponent now.

Elisa would be looking down at Suzume while her crotch was centimetres away from her face and she would start to stroke her crotch while looking down at Suzume .

" I've came about 3 times to your material before...I wonder if you could help me beat that record " Elisa would say while making eye contact with Suzume. Elisa was very much a sexual person and tended not to care about what other people didn't want but she was at least humane enough not to try to orgasm on someones face that much, she just planned to do it once or twice and would just be teasing her opponent, wanting to see the panic in the erotic writers eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Fri Nov 11, 2016 7:40 pm

Suzume's eyes would light up thinking about the christmas special. "You read the Christmas special! Please tell me you loved the part with the cookies!" she asked, eagerly awaiting a critique of her work. It wasn't until a few seconds later that the girl realized she was now stuck in a schoolgirl pin. She would resume her struggles, trying to bring her legs up and wrap them around her giant opponent.

Once the girl figured out what Elisa planned to do her eyes would slowly widen. "I ummm...I well, can probably write more." She would say, her squirming now becoming slightly more frantic. She knew full well why people read most of her stories, however she realized comments on the internet were a lot different than ones in real life. If she got her legs around Elisa she would try to pull the girl off. If that didn't work she would try her best to at least mover her body to the side.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Fri Nov 11, 2016 7:46 pm

" Oh! the bit with the cookies was great, how did you come up with that. Don't tell me...have you did that in real life?!?!" Elisa would say gasping and lifting her hands up to her face after finishing her sentence, surprisingly the smaller woman moving her body over to her side would work and Elisa would end up now unable to sit on her face.

" Hmm, I guess you're right... the moment wouldn't have the same impact without the build up " Elisa would say before she would move her legs from under her opponent's shoulder and stand up while looking at the smaller woman under her " Since you are The Suzume I will give you a chance to get up, you'll not have your nose buried in my crotch yet." Elisa would say, giving a " get out of jail free card " that she usually doesn't give.

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Fri Nov 11, 2016 7:53 pm

Suzume would carefully make her way to her feet before responding. "N...no. I can't actually bake." She would then look over her opponent again to decide how best to deal with her. She took a deep breath to try to calm herself down. "I not going to be buried anywhere." She would say, more to reassure herself than her opponent.

Since she couldn't overpower her opponent, or easily get her into any hold at the moment, Suzume would have to think of some other way to disable the giant. Finally deciding on a course of action, the smaller girl would try to aim a hard kick towards Elisa's knee. She was hoping to make her foe regret giving her another chance.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Fri Nov 11, 2016 7:56 pm

Despite Elisa's large stature and weight that she likes to use to her advantage, her muscle strength and pain tolerance would probably be worst than a vast majority of the friction roster.

Elisa would get kicked in the knee which would cause her to cry out in pain and then she would end up landing on her other knee before rolling into her back and letting out pained grunts as she just managed to hurt both knee's one after the other.

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Fri Nov 11, 2016 8:00 pm

Suzume's move was surprisingly effective. "O...Oh." She mumbled, not expecting the giant to go down quite so easy. She wasn't going to waste her opportunity though. She would rush to Elisa's head and try to get her into a seated position. From there the girl would try to wrap her hands around her foe and try to trap her in a sleeper hold. There was no way her oppenent was going to use her weight to her advantage if she couldn't breath.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Fri Nov 11, 2016 8:10 pm

Elisa would be surprised by the move and on top of that she was naturally quite a slow woman and wouldn't b able to stop her opponent from running round her body and pulling her into a sleeper hold.

For now Elisa's busty and scarcely covered body would be twisting and turning as she groaned and tried to put her fingers between Suzumes hand and her neck, the crowd would be cheering as they saw Elisa's body threaten to burst out of her swimsuit as the smaller woman somehow managed to get the advantage, two things which would excite the crowd at the same time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next