» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:27 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 3:00 am

» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Lobo Today at 1:25 am

» Adama Saadia vs Mebel Pertolania - Stars Above
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:55 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Yesterday at 7:12 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 93 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 93 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Elisa Hamilton vs Suzume Sheska

2 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Elisa Hamilton vs Suzume Sheska - Page 3 Empty Re: Elisa Hamilton vs Suzume Sheska

Post by noob Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:34 am

Having gained the upper hand, Suzume would refuse to stop squeezing until her opponent was fast asleep. She would tighten her grip on the larger girl and try to secure her current position. The cheering crowed only spurred her on. "See! Told you I'm not going to get buried." She would say to Elisa while she still had the advantage. She hoped that she could keep up the hold until the larger girl's resistance would weaken.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Elisa Hamilton vs Suzume Sheska - Page 3 Empty Re: Elisa Hamilton vs Suzume Sheska

Post by RJD Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:37 am

While in the sleeper Elisa would get an idea, she would as usual decide to take advantage of her weight when she would try to use her free arms to lift them behind her head and try to push Elisa's shoulders into the mat, hoping to start a pin.

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:53 am

Suzume would try to roll onto her side, keeping Elisa from pushing her back against the mat. "You're not...gonna use your weight to win." She would say, struggling to keep the larger girl under her control. She had managed so far to keep Elisa in her grasp, but was starting to wonder how long she'd be able to stop her foe from breaking free.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Sat Nov 12, 2016 1:00 am

" Okay...I'll use something else then " Elisa would say before trying to sit up enough to make a slight bit of distance between her and her opponent and would then try to slightly turn her body to the left so she could use her right hand to grope the kawaii wrestlers left breast and give it a firm squeeze before she would cover it with her huge hand and start to rub and massage it.

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Sat Nov 12, 2016 1:05 am

Suzume's face would suddenly turn red as she felt her opponent's hand squeezing her breast. "Hey!" She gasped. The crowd would cheer and whistle at Elisa's choice of moves. The Kawaii girl would quickly push her opponent away, not wanting the crowd to get the wrong idea. She scrambled away and would quickly stand with her arms crossed to cover her chest and a stern look on her face.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Sat Nov 12, 2016 1:13 am

Elisa would then stand up and look at her opponent and say " They are lovely to hold!" With a big smile and a calm friendly tone as she looked directly at Suzume's chest.

Elisa would then try to approach her opponent, trying to stretch her arms out and direct Suzume towards one of the corners to limit the small woman's freedom of movement.

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Sat Nov 12, 2016 1:16 am

Suzume would just shake her head no after Elisa's statement. She couldn't argue with the fact but that didn't mean she wanted to be groped in public. Seeing the woman approaching her, she would try to duck under her arms. The last thing Suzume needed was to be trapped in the corner with the larger woman hugging her. If she wasn't caught, she would send a kick towards the Elisa's ribs.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:38 pm

Elisa would try to lunge forward to trap suzume near the corner but would be surprised with her small opponent's speed and agility when she ran under Elisa's arms.
Elisa would quickly turn around to try and grapple the wrestler but would be met with a sharp kick to her ribs.

Elisa would let out a grunt of pain as her opponent made contact, the kick wouldn't hurt Elisa much she to her thick skin and large frame but even the smallest sensation of pain can leave Elisa vulnerable of fast enough to surprise the giant.

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Sat Nov 12, 2016 8:53 pm

Suzume would wait for Elisa to turn and then follow up by trying to drive her elbow into the girl's stomach.  Despite her small stature, Suzume did like to consider herself a decent fighter. She knew that no matter how big the girl, getting elbowed like that would not be pleasant. She was hoping the giant girl would be doubled over after the strike. If she wasn't, their close proximity would mean trouble for Suzume.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Sat Nov 12, 2016 9:16 pm

Elisa would let out a pained groan as the elbow was rammed into her stomach, the move definitely hurt her but she wouldn't be toppled over by a simple elbow to the stomach, she would be close to dropping to her knee's but would try to quickly wrap her huge arm around Suzume's head to lock her in a headlock before falling to one knee.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next