Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 3:00 am

» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Lobo Today at 1:25 am

» Adama Saadia vs Mebel Pertolania - Stars Above
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:55 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Yesterday at 7:12 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Yesterday at 5:33 am

Who is online?
In total there are 105 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 103 Guests :: 3 Bots

Blue_Snakie, killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Elisa Hamilton vs Suzume Sheska

2 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Elisa Hamilton vs Suzume Sheska - Page 6 Empty Re: Elisa Hamilton vs Suzume Sheska

Post by noob Tue Nov 22, 2016 2:34 am

Suzume couldn't believe the situation she was in. She didn't think Elisa would actually keep on going that far. She would just lay back, feeling completely humiliated as she was left under an opponent who had just used her face as a toy. She felt Elisa dripping on her and due to the continued grinding would even get a taste of her juices. The Kawaii wrestler would weakly push against her opponent once again. Unable to dislodge her, she felt it was finally time to throw in the towel and would try to lightly tap the mat.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Elisa Hamilton vs Suzume Sheska - Page 6 Empty Re: Elisa Hamilton vs Suzume Sheska

Post by RJD Tue Nov 22, 2016 4:57 pm

Elisa would see her opponent tapping and would get up to her feet, she figured that Suzume after that display wasn't in the mood to accept a helping hand and so she would just look down at the woman and say " Sorry I got a bit carried away. Fun match though and nice to meet you Suzume, tell me if you ever need inspiration for your fan-fiction"

Elisa would then wait to see if Suzume said anything in response and would stay if she did but would just exit the ring and retrieve her straw hat before leaving if Suzume chose to stay mute at the moment.

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Wed Nov 23, 2016 4:59 am

Suzume would take a deep breath after her opponent got off of her. She was glad to finally have her personal space back. Elisa was right, the smaller girl would have refused any help at this point. She just wanted to call it a day at this point. She was glad at least someone had fun, as was evident by the cheering crowd. "N...no that's ok!" Suzume would quickly respond, her face bright red. "You've given me plenty of 'inspiration." The small wrestler mumbled.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Wed Nov 23, 2016 7:26 am

Elisa would smile a little bit at Suzume's response and would say " I'm glad to be of service" before Bowing to Suzuki and taking her leave and walking to the backstage area.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6