Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 83 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 82 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

I'd love to celebrate!

2 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

I'd love to celebrate!  - Page 7 Empty Re: I'd love to celebrate!

Post by LunarWolf Tue May 16, 2017 7:14 am

Belinda kissed the neck of her lover as it seemed as if Akiha started to purr and seemed to now believe that the Swede would be the winner. Though it was a long match...to be had, there was much left to be had in the match. The Swede knew it and it did not seem as if Akiha did. She would kiss her rival's neck yet again...and follow it up by blowing softly in her rival's ear.

" The match is far from over Akiha~ Though for now, enjoy me showing the Entropy Champion what a Northman can do." The Swede spoke out as she would the nuzzle up against her lover's cheek.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Thu May 18, 2017 6:29 pm

Akiha would continue to watch the match, making sure to take notes. Belinda was still being pushed to her limits and this information would prove useful in their next encounter. Once again she would be kissed on the neck, though the match was taking most of her attention so she didn't really react to it. Belinda would state that the match was far from over, well that meant it was more information that she could use in the future. She would feel her lover now nuzzling up on her, Akiha would do the same but still watch the match, not wanting to miss anything important.

Several minutes would pass by as the match continued. Eventually, the match would start to come to a close, Akiha could now tell it was almost over. “Well, it seems the match is about to end. I must say it was very unexpected. Though I have learned a lot from it.” said Akiha as she continued to watch and waited for whatever final words her lover had to say.

I'd love to celebrate!  - Page 7 3l9yoRWI'd love to celebrate!  - Page 7 AjbwxKgI'd love to celebrate!  - Page 7 DUhLLRtI'd love to celebrate!  - Page 7 CDNLQYlI'd love to celebrate!  - Page 7 CbtFHPg
AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue May 23, 2017 12:08 pm

Belinda would nod her head as the match was passing by and the two of them kept watching. The match had switched to a more back and forth feel as it was reaching the final part of the match with Alaina and Belinda trading blows and moves! Then finally the Belinda slammed Alaina down hard and climbed up to the top ropes.

" Oh, well you have a lot to learn love~ Especially from me." Belinda teased as she finally jumped off the top rope and came flying down to the outside area of the ring, her elbow driving into the Entropy Champion's chest as she then laid herself on top of her for that pin count. The match was over and Belinda would kiss Akiha's neck. " Looks like you made it to the end of the match~ By the waaaaay, that's my new finisher~"

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Wed May 24, 2017 6:49 am

The match had finally ended, Belinda had won, much to the surprise of Akiha.  She would then hear Belinda words, about how she had much to hear.  “I guess that is true for both of us.  I look forward to seeing the two of us grow and using what we learn in the ring against each other. As for your finisher, it looks brutal, I will keep it in my mind.” said Akiha as she would then get off Belinda before turning around, placing her legs on her lover's hips while their two chests would be pushed against each other.  She would now look her lover right in the eyes, inspired by the Northman determination.  “I guess after winning such a match, you deserve an award, is there anything you want?” ask Akiha in a suggestive tone as she would then get their nipples to rub each other.

I'd love to celebrate!  - Page 7 3l9yoRWI'd love to celebrate!  - Page 7 AjbwxKgI'd love to celebrate!  - Page 7 DUhLLRtI'd love to celebrate!  - Page 7 CDNLQYlI'd love to celebrate!  - Page 7 CbtFHPg
AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Jul 03, 2017 4:10 pm

Belinda would look on as Akiha was making her way on top of her. The Swede would wait for Akiha to change her sitting so that they were now face to face with one another, chest to chest as Akiha was once again seated on her lap. The Swede would take a moment to ponder over Akiha's question.

Nodding her head to her lover, as she would then proceed to smirk. " Well, since I already have you...there isn't much I want~" Belinda spoke out as she would wrap her arms around Akiha and move her mouth closer to her lovers. Going to initiate a kiss.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:43 am

The duo were now face to face, with Akiha sitting on top of Belinda lap and looking right into her crimson eyes. A smile would appear on her face as she heard her lovers response. She was about to say something but would be stopped as she felt Belinda's arms wrap around her. The two would then start to kiss, Akiha holding onto her lover's head as she did. She would make sure to rub her chest against her lovers as well. She would then attempt to place her tongue into her lover's mouth, trying to connect with Belinda's tongue.

AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:40 pm

Belinda would meet Akiha's tongue with her own, sliding her wet pink muscle around Akiha's and starting a tender and sensual dance between those tongues of theirs. The blond's arms would tighten around Akiha's waist as she would start to try and softly roll them over so that she was on top of Akiha. 

Moving her hands down towards Akiha's rear, to give both of her lover's ass cheeks a firm squeeze, all the while she would make out with her lover on top of that soft bed.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:51 am

The duo would spend a long time in the bathtub before eventually heading up into their rooms. The two lovers would spend the entire night together, Akiha making sure that any of Belinda needs or whims would be met and exceeded. It would be a night that the two of them would remember.

AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7