Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:36 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:26 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 46 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 45 Guests :: 2 Bots

SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 4:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 11:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Serious Training (for TheWamts)

2 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Serious Training (for TheWamts) - Page 5 Empty Re: Serious Training (for TheWamts)

Post by Teesta Sun Sep 18, 2016 5:26 am

She didn't get all of it, but Dani felt enough of an impact against Lotte and noticed she was certainly surprised by her tenacity. But Dani didn't seem to really get it. "Come on Charlotte! Show some toughness!" Shouted the DJ. It was just a dropkick. She had to do more than that to wear her down.

However, Dani Li wasn't about to just let up here. She stepped back towards the blonde and grabbed her arm, attempting to take her down with an arm drag with the intent to hold on and apply a solid arm lock. She wasn't sure what she could do to get the most out of her British training partner, but she might become more determined to try if she didn't pick it up against her. Dani liked a challenge, and she'd wring one out of Lotte if she had to.

Teesta

Back to top Go down

Serious Training (for TheWamts) - Page 5 Empty Re: Serious Training (for TheWamts)

Post by TheWamts Mon Sep 19, 2016 2:56 am

Lotte frowned at Dani's declaration, she was performing like she usually did during actual matches... although it was true that she tended to mess around a bit even under the spotlight. But this was pretty much an accurate reflection of her, what was Dani getting all worked up for?

She didn't get much more time to think about that, Dani had gotten back and grabbed her arm during her momentary pause, hooking over her arm and tossing her over to the ground, leaving her with her arm wrenched quite painfully. "Uuwagh!" She tried pulling at her trapped arm, and pushing with her other arm and legs against the ground to shove Dani away with force.

For someone with such a cool persona, Dani was really no-nonsense about these things, quite different than most people she'd met here.

Serious Training (for TheWamts) - Page 5 SAdcZrMSerious Training (for TheWamts) - Page 5 MVRLLQmSerious Training (for TheWamts) - Page 5 I82ome3Serious Training (for TheWamts) - Page 5 UAjmKPCSerious Training (for TheWamts) - Page 5 MAai8oKSerious Training (for TheWamts) - Page 5 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Teesta Mon Sep 19, 2016 3:27 am

Dani looked confidently down at Lotte as she applied pressure to her arm and shoulder. She felt like she was performing all the moves much more crisp with her additional training. It was just evidence that it was very productive for her. And to DJ Li, it was all about being productive with her time. When she felt Lotte shove her away, she went tumbling back, rolling onto her back and then back to her feet.

"Good job Charlotte! Keep it up!" said Li cheerfully. She waited for the blonde Brit to get back to her feet before lining up and trying to throw a big roundhouse kick towards her training partner's head! Martial arts kicks were basically the only thing that ever felt comfortable to Charlotte when she began training, and she was certain that her new buddy wouldn't just let herself get nailed in the head with it.

Teesta

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Sat Sep 24, 2016 3:41 am

Dani was super energetic, getting back up right away. Lotte pushed herself back up a few moments later. She wasn't exhausted or anything, but compared to Dani, she might as well been.

And once she'd gotten up, the DJ was already moving in, twisting her body for what was obviously a roundhouse kick... that Lotte did not avoid in time. Or rather, didn't try to avoid at all. "AUGH!" Her jaw rattled from the impact as she went down again.

Serious Training (for TheWamts) - Page 5 SAdcZrMSerious Training (for TheWamts) - Page 5 MVRLLQmSerious Training (for TheWamts) - Page 5 I82ome3Serious Training (for TheWamts) - Page 5 UAjmKPCSerious Training (for TheWamts) - Page 5 MAai8oKSerious Training (for TheWamts) - Page 5 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Teesta Sat Sep 24, 2016 3:54 am

The DJ connected with her kick and honestly looked shocked. It didn't even look like the blonde even tried to dodge her attack! She saw Lotte go down and had to pause for a moment to stare at her. She opened her mouth to say something, but then stopped herself. This was a sparring match. She was going to take it seriously, just like she should. So Dani Li sat back down behind Lotte's head before attempting to wrap her leg around her head for a Figure Four Necklock.

It was a move that Dani had gotten used to rather well, and she loved to use the maneuver. And she figured that with a move like that, it gave her British training partner plenty of leeway to try and fight back and escape.

Teesta

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Mon Sep 26, 2016 12:52 am

Maybe Dani was just better than Lotte was. It didn't make her feel good to think about that, but it would explain why she always seemed a step slower than the DJ at least. "Uurgh..."

Wasting a few too many seconds thinking about that, Dani had almost trapped Lotte's legs in her thighs, one arm pushing back in a hurry as she started twisting her body around inside Dani's half-complete prison. Even if she was a bit outmatched, she'd still rather not pass out just yet, after all... although there were worse places to pass out than inside the thighs of a superstar.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Teesta Mon Sep 26, 2016 2:08 am

DJ Li tried to apply her figure-four headlock, but she actually felt a little relieved whenever she noticed Lotte trying to fight out. She was unable to lock in the hold, and she was legitimately glad for that. It meant that was a hole in her game that she'd have to plug. Still, the pink-haired girl wasn't about to let Lotte off that much, even as her British opponent continued to writhe around to break the hold.

Dani Li decided she would try another approach. While Lotte was fighting, the DJ would attempt to lock her legs under Lotte's arms and then roll over to pin her shoulders to the mat and push off the mat to apply leverage to the pin!

Teesta

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Wed Oct 05, 2016 2:17 am

Lotte sorta managed to escape from one of Dani's maneuvers, but her swift pink-haired counterpart was always a step ahead, taking advantage of her position and rolling both of them over so that she'd be threatening a pin again!

"Aahh damn..." Lotte said, sounding a bit resigned, not at all like her usual borderline-hyper demeanor. "Ggrnh..." She weakly pushed against Dani's legs with her now-trapped arms, but didn't put up anything else in resistance, allowing Dani her second point.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Teesta Wed Oct 05, 2016 2:40 am

The DJ kept the pressure on, trying to keep Lotte down for the pin. She bit her lip, but then she felt Lotte stop her resistance and untangled herself from the blonde, giving her an incredulous look. She couldn't believe that her training partner barely put up a fight. Instead, the pink-haired pseudo-celebrity kept sitting on the mat, staring at the British girl, starting to look a bit bothered now. "Charlotte, what was that? You barely even tried to get out of that pin. Is there a reason you're just not trying? I know it's not because I'm better than you, because you've been here much longer than I have."

Dani Li stood up and crossed her arms, staring down at Lotte as if she were about to scold her, but she seemed more content to wait for an answer or explanation instead.

Teesta

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Thu Oct 06, 2016 10:24 pm

Lotte frowned, grunting something vaguely appreciative as Dani released, sitting back up. Dani seemed equally unhappy with the results there, and made her concerns pretty vocal. "Eh...? Really, I am trying, tch! Just cuz I've been here a while doesn't mean anything!" She did her best not to sound annoyed. It was just that Dani's unappreciative attitude and the way she looked at her like she a schoolkid caught cheating was so...

"Look... there's a lot of gals here, and I'm sure a lot of them like to take things super seriously, but I'm not one of them. If you are, that's cool but... don't push that on me!"

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next