Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Yori Takibi vs. Birbie Becky - The Blazing Winds Will Rage!
by SimplyMoon Yesterday at 1:11 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Aphrodite vs. Queen Cobra
by SimplyMoon Yesterday at 12:50 pm

» Dirk Lewser vs. Lady Torment - A Change of Pace
by CrashTestDumbass Thu Jul 25, 2024 5:26 pm

» Adelaide Wilhelmina vs Saori Saito: Scariest Gangster facing the Fox Maiden!!
by JoggingJokes Thu Jul 25, 2024 4:57 pm

» Summer Splash 2024: Nekketsu Title Triple Threat Match: Dirk Lewser vs Ryan Knight vs Iris Takahashi (c)
by CrashTestDumbass Thu Jul 25, 2024 1:29 am

Who is online?
In total there are 179 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 178 Guests :: 2 Bots

JoggingJokes

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Femdom matches with smothers in mixed matches

Mon Jun 24, 2024 2:01 am by jdo_sss

If anyone has any female characters that needs more wins and uses moves like stinkface, breast smother etc let me know message me on discord thanks

NitroVitro

Comments: 0

Mixed Match

Sat Jun 08, 2024 6:16 am by jdo_sss

Looking for an mixed match on this forum looking for my character mostly be smothered and dominated though you can message me here or on discord lilpeep44_6

NitroVitro- the display name on discord message me if interested

Comments: 0

Serious Training (for TheWamts)

2 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Serious Training (for TheWamts) - Page 2 Empty Re: Serious Training (for TheWamts)

Post by Teesta Sat Sep 10, 2016 11:23 pm

Li laughed as she listened to Lotte, entering the gym. She seemed like a cool girl. At the very least, she knew how to have a fun conversation. "I like cute costumes too. Never have a good enough of an excuse to wear them. You'll have to show me some of your outfits sometime," said Dani, smiling at Lotte. She was always happy to make a new friend, especially in a place like Japan where she was still trying to meet new people.

She then noticed the goosebumps on Lotte's arm and then gave it a playful pinch. "I should hope that you're not getting goosebumps because you're afraid to face me." She winked at the blonde and then removed her arm from her before reaching down and giving her a playful, encouraging slap on the butt. "Better get it together." The Chinese-American laughed a bit and then walked up to an open ring and then slid under the bottom rope. She had finally gotten used to that without banging her knee off of the apron, thankfully.

She would then stand up and then walk over to a corner, starting to stretch her arms and legs, taking the time to be thorough with it. She had too much riding on the health of her body to risk injury.

Teesta

Back to top Go down

Serious Training (for TheWamts) - Page 2 Empty Re: Serious Training (for TheWamts)

Post by TheWamts Sat Sep 10, 2016 11:34 pm

"Hah, definitely will do, Miss Dani!" Lotte loved showing off her cosplay. Often at conventions, but she could only wear the PG-13 stuff to those. But for her favourite costumes... those were the ones solely relegated to internet imageboards. A shame.

"Oough, is that how it's gonna be?" Once her overly professional exterior had melted off, Dani seemed like a super cool person. Well, she had to be, she was a goddamn DJ. She rubbed her arms for warmth before following the superstar into the ring, wiggling her butt for an non-existent audience to enjoy as she entered.

She warmed herself up quickly, which helped a bit with the cold. "Since this is just a practice spar... we can do more than just one pinfall, right? I got lots of time today."

Serious Training (for TheWamts) - Page 2 SAdcZrMSerious Training (for TheWamts) - Page 2 MVRLLQmSerious Training (for TheWamts) - Page 2 I82ome3Serious Training (for TheWamts) - Page 2 UAjmKPCSerious Training (for TheWamts) - Page 2 MAai8oKSerious Training (for TheWamts) - Page 2 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Teesta Sun Sep 11, 2016 12:05 am

Dani stretched her long legs, smiling as she watched Lotte warm up. "Yeah, I cleared my day for this, so we can go for as long as you'd like." She had, in fact, cleared a lot of time in her schedule to prepare for this. She knew how important it was for her to get this training in, and any time for Li was precious.

"Just don't call me Miss Dani. Just Dani. Or Li. Miss Dani makes me sound old," said the DJ with a grin. She then walked towards the center of the ring and held up her arms in a practiced manner, as if she's done this enough times to be comfortable with it. "Any rules or anything going into this? Just the basics from me--you know, no cheap shots or anything like that."

Teesta

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Sun Sep 11, 2016 12:13 am

"Sounds good! I guess we'll just keep going 'til one of us says no more then?" Lotte nodded. She was actually pretty bad in super long drawn out matches... but then again, that was exactly what practice was for!

"Oh yeah, you don't like that? Alright, I'll keep that in mind." As for rules.. "Eh, since we're practicing, it doesn't really make sense to have any super silly rules... but uh, just don't go for the eyes or anything crazy like that. And we'll have little breaks after someone scores a pin or a submission." That sounded mostly reasonable to her. "That sound good with you, Miss Dani~?"

Serious Training (for TheWamts) - Page 2 SAdcZrMSerious Training (for TheWamts) - Page 2 MVRLLQmSerious Training (for TheWamts) - Page 2 I82ome3Serious Training (for TheWamts) - Page 2 UAjmKPCSerious Training (for TheWamts) - Page 2 MAai8oKSerious Training (for TheWamts) - Page 2 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Teesta Sun Sep 11, 2016 12:23 am

The rules sounded good to her, but the DJ's eye twitched slightly when she heard her called Miss Dani again. "Uh, yeah. Those rules are fine with me. Totally fair." Li then approached Lotte and kept in a battle-ready pose and hopped in place a few times, looking excited for what was to come. "Let's see what you got, Charlotte."

She smirked, legitimately curious to see what kind of style the friendly British babe had and how she could combat against it. The rules were in place and DJ Li was looking to give it everything she had against Lotte.

Teesta

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Sun Sep 11, 2016 6:26 pm

"Alright then, let's begin, ding ding!" She stepped forward, arms raised cautiously. Just start things off super standard.

"Gotta warn you... I'm super weak, Miss Dani." She said with a smile as she slowly approached. She offered Dani a lockup, even though it wasn't her strong point, but it'd be good training for the Brit, this was practice time for herself as well after all!

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Teesta Sun Sep 11, 2016 6:45 pm

DJ Li cautiously went for the lockup, but when Lotte mentioned she was weak, Li couldn't help but want to test that, as well as her own strength. She locked up with the girl and tried to push her back. She had a little bit of strength behind her. She had been working out a lot and knew she would need the strength to throw the other women around, and that meant she had to have a little muscle behind her. "You can just call me Dani..." she mentioned as they continued their lockup.

After applying pressure on her opponent for long enough, Dani proceeded to try to duck around behind the blonde, hoist her up around the waist and make an attempt to take her down to the ground while maintaining a reverse waistlock. She figured she ought to see if she could pull off the move to test the waters and see how this might go.

Teesta

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:01 pm

"I can. I can also not, Miss Dani." Lotte replied with a small grunt of effort. She'd gotten stronger since she'd started (obviously), but it was still taking most of what she had just to stay on even footing with Dani.

And then Dani circled around, faster than she'd expected, grabbing Lotte's waist and squeezing it tight. "Aah.. n-nice!" It hurt, but too bad. She was curious to see what Dani's follow up would be.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Teesta Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:10 pm

Li was successful with the takedown and then immediately hopped forward to apply a headlock onto her downed training partner, putting on a bit of pressure to make breaking out of it require some effort. She had the basics down, that was for sure, and she had an understanding of how to be effective, but for now she was content to keep the pace of their spar slow to start. Dani, staying in a seated position with her arm locked around the blonde's head, smirked and said in a playful tone, "Yeah, but then you'll give me a reason to try and force you to stop calling me that." She really didn't like being called Miss Dani, but she would take it in stride at least for now. She figured the girl would grow tired of calling her that eventually.

Teesta

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:20 pm

"Uurk!" Downed and caught in a headlock right away. Dani definitely knew what she was doing.

Even with the arm around her chin, Lotte couldn't help but smile at Dani's fun comment. Even her banter wasn't too bad. "Oooh... scaary..." She turned inwards to Dani, and pushed backwards, making herself fall into the DJ and hopefully gravity would take it from there to let her escape... otherwise she would be putting herself in an even worse spot.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next