Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 217 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 217 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

End Of An Era, And Beginning of The New

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

End Of An Era, And Beginning of The New - Page 3 Empty Re: End Of An Era, And Beginning of The New

Post by HighFly Tue Dec 06, 2016 2:38 pm

Peggy smiled and tilted her head to the side as cutely as she could. "Well, there is a sushi place I like. Its healthier than my usual fare n' I gotta either lose some of this weight or tone it up or somethin' because I gotta be better ta keep up with those skinny lean minis inside the ring." Peggy said with a blush, referring to her recent lackluster performance inside the ring.

Still, she couldn't help but smile. Normally thinking about her career made her get serious and in general cranky. Josh somehow had a way to make her forget all that. He was off to a good start without even trying.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

End Of An Era, And Beginning of The New - Page 3 Empty Re: End Of An Era, And Beginning of The New

Post by LARIATO Tue Dec 13, 2016 8:17 am

Peggy didn’t need to put any effort into it to come off as cute to Josh, but it worked regardless. And after she spoke, the big guy chuckled and put one of his arms around her shoulders.

“Trust me, you ain’t got nothin’ to worry about there,” he replied. Peggy might be worried about her weight, whether it was merely a matter of appearance or in ring ability. But as far as Josh was concerned, she was perfect as she was in both of those areas.

“Sushi sounds great though. Is it close enough to walk there? Or would ya rather ride over there in the truck?” It was a nice night tonight, and a part of Josh certainly wouldn’t have minded enjoying a nice walk with Peggy, if the restaurant was close enough. But he did have his keys with him just in case.

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Tue Dec 13, 2016 11:57 am

"Walkin' is just fine, that'd be nice actually." Peggy said as the two began making their way to the destination. "I know ya pretty much grew up around the ring but who all was the biggest influence ya had that made you want to step inside the ropes?" Peggy asked as she looked up at Josh.

Peggy was very content right now, and her usual loud mouth, seemingly angry self inside the ring was nowhere to be found at all. Right now she was enjoying the quiet time with the big guy.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Fri Jan 20, 2017 5:17 am

“My biggest influence? Hmm…” Josh paused a moment to give it some thought, before answering. “Probably my dad, actually. He wasn’t the best wrestler, and an injury forced him into retirement way before I was even born. But seein’ his passion for the business my whole life, especially with all the hard work he put into New Frontier back home, guess it just kinda rubbed off on me.”

He smiled down at Peggy and returned the question. “How ‘bout you? I’d love t’ know what convinced an angel like you to trade in ‘yer wings ‘fer a singlet and a pair of wrestlin’ boots,” he said with a slight grin.

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Fri Jan 20, 2017 11:36 am

Peggy blushed to the point that her face must have looked sunburned. "My aunt Velvet McIntyre. She was a big deal in Ireland in her day then came here. Unless she was facing a jobber she struggled to pick up wins n' everyone treated her like a bottom of the barrel talent. I want to show Japan what McIntyre women can do." Peggy said with a smile, reaching over and putting her arm around Josh at the waist without realizing she did it.

"All right we're here, I can't wait to eat." Peggy said as the two arrived and went inside. A hulk like Josh combined with Peggy being a bit pale and red haired led to them sticking out among the crowd. "As much as I like this I kinda find myself wonderin' what we are doing after this..."

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Tue Jan 24, 2017 5:02 am

Josh couldn’t help but smile when he saw Peggy blush. He genuinely meant it every time he complimented her like that. And even though she was shy about it, her reactions were a way of letting him know that it meant a lot to her. But when she started talking about her aunt, Josh was all ears again.

“Well if ya ask me, I’d say ‘yer off to a fine start. I mean, may be easy ‘fer me to say since ya...y’know, kicked my ass and all. But still,” he said, giving her a warm smile. Then Peggy said they’d arrived, and Josh looked up to see the restaurant. The name was in Japanese, so he couldn’t read it. But that didn’t particularly matter.

“After this?” Josh repeated when Peggy spoke again. “Not quite sure, but no need t’ worry ‘bout that just yet. ‘Fer now let’s just eat, then we’ll figure the rest out later. How’s that sound?” he offered, then went to open the door for Peggy. Once inside, a waiter would proceed to guide them to a table and hand them a pair of menus.

“Uh…” he said while his eyes scanned over all the unreadable Japanese text. “...I think I’ll probably just get whatever ‘yer gettin’,” he said with a light chuckle.

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Tue Jan 24, 2017 12:50 pm

Peggy shrugged. "I think I got lucky against ya. One more move from that powerful sleek body o' yours and I'd never get up again. After, that little twiggy Gemma friggin' put a whooping' on me in a match that I thought I could just brawl her into the ground in." Peggy said, lamenting a few of her losses. She did wink at Josh though and run her hand gently down his strong arm was she made her way to the counter.

Peggy made it to the counter and ordered in Irish accented Japanese a couple California rolls for the two. "I got it big guy don't you worry." Peggy said as she walked away with their food, leading the two over to a place to sit. "This'll probably sound dumb but did ya ever wonder what it would be like to have a nice shiny championship belt?" Peggy asked Josh as she sat down and took her first bite.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:06 am

Josh just chuckled and shook his head when Peggy threw her win against him up to pure luck. “C’mon, now. A lucky win’s scorin’ a surprise pin when ‘yer opponent doesn’t see it comin’. Ya need to give ‘yerself more credit. What you did that night was nothin’ but skill,” he said, before losing his train of thought a bit when she started to run her hand down his muscular arm.

He took his seat next to Peggy, briefly praying the stool wouldn’t break under his weight. When it seemed to hold firm, he brushed the thought aside while Peggy ordered. He didn’t understand any Japanese, but he could’ve listened to to Peggy speak it all day long. With her accent it didn’t sound entirely Japanese, nor was it entirely Irish. It was some heavenly combination of the two. Josh thought about half jokingly asking her to repeat it for him, until she asked her question.

“I don’t think it sounds dumb. Think every wrestler gives it some thought at some point or another. I challenged Julia for our world title back home. Didn’t quite work out for me though, heh,” he said with a chuckle, then took a bite of his food. “Mm, this’s pretty good. What’s this called again?”

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:51 am

Peggy smiled up at Josh as he spoke. the fact that Julia beat up both of them in matches gave them something in common. "I guess so, I just wish I was better like yer sister." Peggy said as she began to eat. "These here are California rolls, Alaina showed them to me before."

The two ate and chatted a while and Peggy couldn't help but feel lucky for scoring this date. It was the best thing to happen to her in a while especially given her Friction start. "So what're we doin' next? Headin' back to our place for some relaxation?" Peggy said as she gently grabbed onto Josh's large, muscular bicep with her hand giving it a slight squeeze.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3