Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Today at 1:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Today at 12:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Today at 12:22 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 5:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 10:52 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 107 users online :: 1 Registered, 1 Hidden and 105 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 11:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Pet-Friendly Cruise

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

Pet-Friendly Cruise - Page 9 Empty Re: Pet-Friendly Cruise

Post by Daaharu Tue Oct 18, 2016 6:29 am

Nazaria would have been a stricter mistress, but, frankly, she wouldn't be able to put her heart into it. She loved to tease Azami, and make her squeal and squirm, but risk actually upsetting the blue-haired cutie? Nazaria was not about to try it. But she was more than happy to order her new pet around, and, with Azami having had the opportunity to cum many, many times, Nazaria decided that she should have a turn. She sat up and opened her legs, and Azami crawled forward, like a good pet, to begin licking at her already moist pussy.

"Mmmmm..." Nazaria purred, as she would run a hand up along Azami's back, as if petting the girl and encouraging her as a show of appreciation for what a good job she was doing. "What a good girl...you really are an expert at this...if only you were able to concentrate on holding back your orgasms the way you focus on your, mm, cunnilingus..."

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:34 am

Azami blushed as she heard what Nazaria said. The girl was complimenting and teasing her at the same time so she felt both pleased yet embarrassed at the same time. Nevertheless she continued at her task, pleasuring her mistress with her tongue and lips, making sure the succubus had a wonderful orgasm as well after she gave her a lot.

"Nnnn~"

For some reason, even servicing Nazaria like this had started to turn her on again. She could feel her arousal raising, although it's at a slow pace. Azami didn't think too much of it at the moment since she wanted to focus herself on Nazaria instead herself for now, however.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Oct 28, 2016 12:28 am

Of course servicing Nazaria turned Azami on. That heady smell of another's arousal had to be making her head spin. It had to be enough to make her swoon. The blonde was dripping wet, even though she did not cum nearly as many times tonight as Azami did. Nazaria could almost feel the trembling of the blue-haired girl indicating her arousal rising again as she slid her head in between Nazaria's legs and began to pleasure her. The blonde moaned and found Azami's hair with both hands, running them through the azure tresses, then gripping onto them tightly.

Azami might be aroused by this, but clearly she would not cum without the permission of her mistress, would she? Nazaria would smirk slowly, in between excited moans, wondering just how turned on Azami might become from this sort of scent-based stimulation.

"Mmmmnn...you enjoy pleasuring me, my pet...?"

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9