Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Yesterday at 5:57 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:56 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 4:07 am

Who is online?
In total there are 146 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 146 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Pet-Friendly Cruise

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Pet-Friendly Cruise - Page 8 Empty Re: Pet-Friendly Cruise

Post by Daaharu Wed Sep 28, 2016 7:20 am

Nazaria had done quite a number on Azami this evening, first in the ring and now in their grand suite for two overlooking the beautiful, golden-hued sights of sunset along the Alaskan coastline. Orgasms seemed to be coming more easily from Azami, not less, which said something very nice about the blue-haired girl's sexual abilities. No wonder she was AFW's hentai champion. She was a delight, plain and simple as that!

And right now, as she stared down into Azami's blushing face and began grinding her knee against Azami's crotch again, Nazaria felt herself getting turned on, her crotch dampening even as she remained in control and played with her beautiful little pet. Perhaps they could soon take a break from their training...

Soon, perhaps, but not yet. "How are you feeling? Do you want to cum again, darling?"

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 30, 2016 10:18 pm

Her womanhood only became more sensitive with each orgasm, but Nazaria didn't look like she's giving her any kind of break until she got it right with the training. The succubus did nothing to make it less difficult for her as well, her knee starting to rouse Azami's arousal again as she kept rubbing it on her sex. The blue haired girl had to say she's kinda wondering how her body could still react to the stimulation even after all the orgasms she had tonight. Was she really that pent up after all these times?

"Uhhh... h-haa... nnnnhhh...!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Oct 02, 2016 6:28 pm

As much as repetition was an important part of training any pet, Nazaria got the sense that Azami could use some variety. Not that the blue-haired girl would not be cumming buckets even if Nazaria did this exact same thing over and over again, for hours at a time. But she would probably become aroused faster each time if Nazaria used different techniques on her, and that would speed up the process considerably!

"I believe I asked you a question," Nazaria would say, before she would slide her knee off of Azami's sex, the juice-soaked joint pressing firmly along Azami's inner thigh in a straight line before breaking contact entirely. Instead, Nazaria reached down, and flicked at Azami's pussy lips with her thumb and forefinger!

"Do you want to cum again? You had better not be thinking of doing it without permission..."

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 02, 2016 7:26 pm

Nazaria withdrawing her knee came as relief for Azami, somewhat. She had to take some deep breaths to calm herself down, as even talking had proven to be a difficult task for her just now! And yet at the same time, she wanted to cum badly. Of course she needed Nazaria's permission to do that...

"Hiiii...!" the sudden flick made her jumped and yelped, the contact sent a jolt through her body, almost making her cum in that instant! "Nyaaahh... n-no... I-I m-mean... y-yess...! P-please let me cum, m-mistress...!" Azami pleaded desperately, writhing around on the bed as she was brought right to the edge, but not beyond.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Oct 08, 2016 5:46 pm

The flick, ideally, would have a sudden, hot effect on the immediate area where the impact had taken place. A tiny bit of pain to accompany a great deal of pleasure. The dramatic difference between a knee rubbing and a finger flicking would hopefully excite Azami even more than if she had been flicked after being finger-fucked. This was something that Nazaria loved to explore: the theory behind sex. Knowing how it worked, and how to turn a woman on as fast or as slow as she pleased, was critical to her job as a succubus.

"No to what? Yes to what? You're hardly making any sense, my princess..." Nazaria would purr, as she would lean down, adjusting her position so that she could put her mouth on one of Azami's breasts, suckling gently on her puffy pink nipple. "Mmmngh...perhaps you should give me a good reason to allow you to cum...mmm..." she would add, slightly muffled as her mouth was buried on that teat.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 08, 2016 6:22 pm

Sensitive was the perfect word to describe how Azami had been feeling for these last several minutes or so. Everything Nazaria did seemed to draw some reactions from her, reactions that normally shouldn't happen from just something like a flick on her crotch. Or from having her breast sucked gently.

"Iyaaaahhhnn...! P-please l-let me cuuuummm... I can't... ooohh... a-anymoorreee...!" the blue haired girl wailed with desperation.

Azami didn't remember the last time she could cum almost non stop like this. One moment she burst, and within the next few seconds she had already begged for another! This couldn't be the effect of not having some action for a while. Nazaria must have done something, something she didn't have any idea about. But none of that mattered now. All she knew that she's desperate for a permission to release, as her climax at the moment was already arriving at a dam that might burst soon!

"P-phleaaseee... a-anything... I'll do a-anything you w-waanntt..." she said unwittingly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Oct 13, 2016 7:32 am

Nazaria did not respond to Azami's wailing initially. She would focus on what she was doing with her mouth on the blue-haired girl's breast, and with her fingers inside of Azami's sex. After that flick, which was just a tiny, tiny teaser for the blue-haired cutie, Nazaria would begin to rub two fingers up and down Azami's pussy lips, occasionally pausing and beginning to dip them as if she were about to penetrate Azami's sex with the digits, before pulling them away again and continuing to simply rub her lips.

Her mouth would establish a rhythm, sucking gently three times, then letting the nipple pop out of her mouth, then beginning to suck gently again. Finally, during one of those brief moments when the teat came out from between her lips, Nazaria would glance up to the desperate Azami with lusty, devious eyes.

"You really are that desperate? You can't wait for permission? Then go ahead...cum."

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:14 am

Nazaria did not stop her relentless teasing despite Azami's plea, but it seemed that the girl was keeping her on the edge for a bit instead of pushing her all the way to the point of no return. Not that it made things any easier for the blue haired girl. She was desperate to cum at the same time she's also desperate not to fail her mistress' order once again. It's such a vexing situation for her to say the least!

Then she heard Nazaria's voice telling her to cum. It wasn't clear whether it was a permission or not, but her body seemed to be triggered with what she heard. Almost instantly her body tensing up, and the rest seemed to happen naturally like a domino effect...

"Aaahhhnn... aaahhhhmmm...! C-c-cummiinggg...!!!" Azami cried blissfully as she spasmed and burst, her body thrashing around on the bed as she reach yet another powerful climax that left her in a another state of mess afterwards. "Ooohhhh... g-gawdd... ooohh..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:58 am

Nazaria left the question of permission intentionally unclear. Was her "Then go ahead...cum" meant as permission, or was it something more of a resigned sigh, as she knew that Azami could not possibly hold herself together any longer? The blue-haired girl would just have to wonder over that question—if, indeed, she could conjure it up in her head at all, after she turned into a blubbering mess as yet another incredible orgasm washed over her!

As Azami flopped down limply on the mattress, Nazaria would gently pull herself away from Azami and rise up onto her knees, gazing down upon the blue-haired girl's body with a faint smile on her lips. "Mmm...you've had quite the exciting time tonight, haven't you, princess?" Nazaria would muse. "It's too bad I haven't gotten to cum very much...if only I had a loyal pet who might fix that..."

Her hands were on her hips, but one finger would find its way forward, sliding along the front of Nazaria's body, the nail nearly upon her pussy lips...suggesting an object of attention for the mewling blue-haired beauty.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:18 am

Nazaria's reaction made Azami felt not too guilty about her last orgasm since the girl didn't seem to be displeased with what happened. The succubus rather wanted some action on her part as well, which Azami was happy to oblige. She just needed a bit of time to recover after the number of orgasms she had today.

With Nazaria taking her position and hinting her what to do, the blue haired girl meekly nodded and attended to her mistress' need. She shifted herself a bit so she could reach the girl's sex, and began to lick the love lips of the blonde gently.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next