» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Today at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Today at 1:22 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Yesterday at 5:57 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 138 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 136 Guests :: 1 Bot

Lobo, Scourger X

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Pet-Friendly Cruise

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Pet-Friendly Cruise - Page 6 Empty Re: Pet-Friendly Cruise

Post by Daaharu Sun Sep 18, 2016 10:42 am

Nazaria was actually surprised. And then she was surprised at how surprised she was. Azami had seemed as if she was going to cause so much trouble as Nazaria tried to slowly, slowly build her up to orgasm with her words, using those teasing little touches to gently guide her along the way. Nazaria would build her up to one intense orgasm, then spend another long time building her up to the next. She would associate her voice and her words with orgasmic delight in Azami's mind, and then, the blue-haired woman could not possible resist her.

But was Azami perhaps a little too overeager? A little too...slutty? Or was she better trained already than Nazaria thought?

In any case, the orgasm had come sooner than Nazaria had wanted it. The blonde smirked and would gently cup the blue-haired girl's chin in her hand. "Oh, bad girl, Azami! I was not anticipating you would wet yourself so early...that's not what a good little pet should be doing!" The blonde would press her knee a little harder against Azami's sex, beginning to rub it slowly. "A good pet should always ask her mistress for permission..."

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 18, 2016 10:58 am

Still confused about how quickly she just came, Azami was then even more puzzled by Nazaria's reaction. The girl seemingly wanted her to wet herself earlier, but now telling her about the need to ask permission. The knee between her legs pressed harder and rubbed her wet crotch again, causing her to writhe around on the bed while moaning cutely, and further messing with her mind.

"W-wha...? B-but... ahhnn...! I-I'm s-sorry...?" she blurted in confusion.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:18 am

Nazaria still would smile even as she feigned an issue with Azami cumming so early. True, she had wanted to work the blue-haired girl up slowly, with her words, using those little touches just to encourage the association in her mind until she was helpless to do anything to stop herself from going crazy at the sound of Nazaria's voice...but, perhaps, the blonde was expecting just a little too much on their first night together! Still, she was not going to let up on Azami. Though, hearing the girl crying out in confusion, Nazaria would decide to slide on down another wrinkle in her devilish little plan.

"Ooooh, poor baby, poor princess," she would coo, her knee still pressed against Azami's crotch. "Your mistress is sorry. Maybe I should be a little bit more clear about the rules, hmm? I should lay out the rules for you so that you know when you may cum...and when you may not...and when to ask your mistress for permission..." She would gently brush her hand along Azami's cheek as she spoke.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:40 am

Nazaria's cooing only made Azami felt so little in the girl's presence. She whimpered as the succubus brushed her face, her arousal level was rising again from the treatment. That seemed to be the only thing that remained unaffected by fatigue for some reason. There's just something about the way Nazaria had been handling her that made her unable to contain herself.

"Y-yess m-mistress... I-I'm sorry..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:09 am

Nazaria smiled and nodded as her little princess would agree to do what was asked of her. Azami was adorable, and Nazaria was sure that the blue-haired girl would try her best to do everything that the blonde succubus wanted her to do.

But Nazaria might just have to have a little bit of fun with the girl. Azami was her pet, now, all hers to control and toy with, and so long as Nazaria didn't hurt the girl, emotionally or physically, and made sure that she was perfectly happy and nothing was picking at the back of her mind, everything would be wonderful.

"So, it's really quite simple," Nazaria would instruct. As she spoke, she continued to press her knee into Azami's crotch, and kept her hand on the girl's cheek. "From now on, I want you to ask my permission, very nicely, to cum, whenever you want to. And I will tell you if you may or if you may not. If you forget, I will take it upon myself to make sure you know whether or not it is allowed."

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:34 am

Azami felt a bit of shivers on her back as Nazaria laid down the rules, the knee on her crotch did little help to calm herself down. Despite how many orgasms she had tonight, Nazaria seemed to have no problem at all to draw another one out, and another, and another. Just the thought of how many more times she'd be able to cum already thrilled Azami to no end.

"I understand, mistress..." she nodded, somehow feeling a little nervous now.

Why she had a feeling that this wouldn't go as smooth as it sounded?

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:26 am

Nazaria smiled down at Azami, putting a soothing expression on her face that she hoped would allow her blue-haired friend to relax. Things had gotten a little crazy the past few minutes, and Nazaria wanted to simplify things, make them easy for them both to understand, to let the evening flow on and things happen very naturally.

The occasional disruption which she might just have in mind would be all the more surprising and delightful for them both, that way.

"Good, I'm very glad about that. You catch on very quickly, my little princess. It's one of the many things which makes it so easy to be together with you," Nazaria would compliment, as she began to slowly slide her knee up and down against Azami's sex.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:47 am

"O-oohh..." Azami moaned as Nazaria began to rub her sex with her knee again.

She wriggled a bit on the bed, her excitement starting to build up again from the stimulation. The blue haired girl did remind herself the need to control herself when the time came. Nazaria didn't seem like someone who'd lay down a harsh punishment, but who knew? Exhausted as she was, even a light punishment might have a harder effect on her body.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Sep 22, 2016 9:22 am

Nazaria would begin rubbing her knee a little harder across Azami's sex, wanting to get the girl excited again now that they had laid out the rules. The two of them were obviously ready for some quality naptime together soon, but Nazaria was pretty sure she could squeeze in at least a couple more orgasms before that time came!

"Mmmm...now, don't get too excited...I don't think you'll want to cum again just yet..." Nazaria would say, as she reached down with one hand to gently grasp Azami's breast and give it a squeeze, finding the nipple with her thumb and forefinger and rolling it between them. Her breath, meanwhile, would wash over Azami's cheek, as she kept herself very close to her pet.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 22, 2016 11:02 am

Nazaria, despite telling Azami not to get too excited, did little to help her to achieve that task. The girl kept on rubbing her knee between her legs, and now toying with her breast and nipple as well to make her writhe around the bed while moaning non stop. The succubus' breath brushing her skin was like the icing of the cake that kept feeding on Azami's arousal.

"Oohh... n-noo... ahhmm... m-mistress... ahhnn..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next