Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Yesterday at 5:57 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:56 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 4:07 am

Who is online?
In total there are 176 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 176 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Pet-Friendly Cruise

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Pet-Friendly Cruise - Page 2 Empty Re: Pet-Friendly Cruise

Post by Daaharu Sun Aug 14, 2016 9:48 am

Nazaria had put the leash on Azami in a particularly matter-of-fact manner. She had not made much of a ceremony of it, but then, did she need to? Its presence reaffirmed what they already knew: that Azami was now Nazaria's pet. Nazaria was always more of a functional woman, and she could now put the leash to good use, giving it another tug to begin pulling Azami up into a sitting position at the edge of the bed.

"What is it for? Surely you're a smart enough girl to realize what a leash and collar would be for," Nazaria would tease. "Come, now. I know that you're smart enough. You're an incredibly bright little princess." She would not ask Azami to answer her own question, however. She would just lift a foot up and bring it onto Azami's crotch, pressing her sole against it gently, then beginning to move it up and down repeatedly.

"I need it to make sure you can't get away from me, Azami. But you wouldn't ever want to get away, right? My touch feels too good to even think about that, right?"

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 14, 2016 10:01 am

Azami didn't really want to mention the obvious, but it seemed that Nazaria didn't need any affirmation from her either. She was tugged by the leash and made to sit on the edge of the bed instead, where the succubus would then press her foot against her crotch. Azami moaned and arched herself a bit, and when Nazaria started rubbing her sole up and down, she felt herself somewhat paralyzed by the desire to feel more of the girl's touch just like she said!

After initially showing some hesitancy to play the pet role, the blue haired girl suddenly turned putty, purring and sighing while Nazaria used her foot to tease her sex, not a single thought of resistance left on her mind. It's as if she had been enchanted to become docile when the succubus touched her!

"Aahhnn... n-n...y-yess..." she moaned. "Oohh..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:50 am

Azami was not a difficult girl to break. The blue-haired cutie obviously loved sex, and she loved it so much that getting just a little bit of it was enough to paralyze her with bliss. If she didn't get enough sex, she would use her cute looks and her charming personality as she begged for a little more affectionate attention. She always seemed eager for another orgasm, and in her pursuit of her orgasmic fix she found joy in the whole process of being dominated.

Nazaria would continue to rub her foot up and down over Azami's sex, listening to the way the girl purred and moaned in response, trying to pick up on the tiniest little noises that indicated when her foot might have passed over a sweeter spot. The blonde would try to keep rubbing at a steady pace, only pressing her foot slightly harder against Azami's sex as she felt those lips underneath her sole getting damp.

"What do you think...should I let you cum?" Nazaria would ask teasingly.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:11 am

Azami used her hands to support herself as she leaned backwards, and even then, her body still felt like it could collapse anytime with Nazaria rubbing her foot all over her wet, eager pussy. The collar and the leash that was attached to her completed the picture of her submission to the succubus, and Azami had to say, Nazaria looked so divine when she's controlling her like this.

Her arousal steadily reached towards the edge, and all of this was just from having Nazaria's foot moving back and forth her lower lips. She bucked and twitched from time to time when the girl hit one of her sweet spots, her moaning would raise its pitch a bit as well. In no time, Azami felt herself starting to hump the foot of Nazaria in order to get more of the delicious sensation!

"Oooohhh... y-yess... p-please..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:24 am

As Azami leaned back to support herself with both arms, Nazaria would tighten her grip on the leash and pull it a few inches closer to her, letting it snap taut and putting some slight pressure on the back of Azami's neck, with the pull very slightly encouraging her to come back towards Nazaria. The pull wouldn't be quite enough to keep Azami up if her arms gave out, but it was enough to make sure she kept close and didn't accidentally scoot herself back.

Not that she wanted to, because, as Nazaria gave her that tug, keeping her foot moving back and forth rhythmically over her new pet's crotch, the blue-haired former champion would begin humping her foot, those hips moving upward and grinding her sensitive pussy lips against Nazaria's sole to match the rhythm of the rubbing. As Azami responded positively to the idea of an orgasm, Nazaria would smile a thin, coy smile, putting her hands on her hips and leaning forward to look a little bit closer into Azami's blue eyes.

"Well, then, cum."

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 18, 2016 3:33 am

Nazaria's slight pulling of the leash kept Azami on her the seated position, but she could feel that supporting herself became a gradually harder task as she approached her climax. Her arms felt a bit shaky, but as long as Nazaria held her by the leash, all she could do was to keep sitting on the edge of the bed while partly grinding her pussy against the girl's foot. She didn't care about how embarrassing it'd look at the moment, however, as her thoughts were filled with the need of another orgasm!

"Ooohhh... aaaahhhnn...!"

As the succubus then made a dominant pose and looked into her eyes with that alluring expression of hers and gave the order, Azami felt her body responding instantly. She twitched, tensed, and started moaning and humping herself more and more as her juices began to flow out. The blue haired girl rolled her head back a little, her eyes half closed as she came, her hips kept grinding against Nazaria's foot until her orgasm subsided, and she'd collapse onto her back the moment the girl released the leash.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Aug 19, 2016 10:27 am

Nazaria knew that Azami would cum as soon as she was permitted to do so. The girl was submissive to begin with, willing to be molded to the will of a dominant woman who promised to treat her right, and she had now experienced enough orgasms hearing Nazaria's voice insisting her to cum that she had developed, on some level, a conditioned response: like a puppy, which she resembled as she collapsed cutely onto the bed, her collapse tugging on the leash that Nazaria held, she would be trained to respond to a verbal stimulus with the appropriate response. In this case, she would hear Nazaria's command, and she would become aroused.

After Azami had collapsed, Nazaria would wait a few seconds, keeping her foot on Azami's crotch but no longer moving it. She smiled down at the girl who had just gone wild on her foot, humping it like she didn't have a care in the world until she squirted all over it. The princess was amazing. Nazaria would gently lift her foot and let it travel up Azami's body, slathering juices in a line from crotch to face, where the blonde would wiggle her toes in her friend's line of sight.

"Good girl. Now...clean this up for me?"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 19, 2016 11:35 am

Azami kept moaning and wriggling on the bed after her orgasm had finished, slightly rubbing her soaked sex against Nazaria's sole for a few more seconds. The blonde then moved the foot up, trailing all the way to her face until Azami could smell her own scent, mixed with one from Nazaria's foot as well. She blushed and gave the succubus a meek expression, before slowly taking the foot with her hands and bringing it closer to her lips.

"Y-yes... mmm..." she responded, licking at the foot that just made her came obediently.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:14 am

Azami was a gorgeous, obedient pet. The girl would do what she was told, but not because she was scared or worried of the consequences. She did it because she wanted to, and because it gave her pleasure. Giving Azami pleasure was Nazaria's goal for the whole night, and she had gotten off to a great start. The blue-haired girl lifted up the foot that had made her cum, inspected it for a few seconds, and then began to tentatively lick her own juices off of it.

As she watched Azami do that, and felt the small strokes of that lithe tongue in between her toes and across her sole, Nazaria would sigh happily, reaching down to gently run one hand across her own sex. Hearing and feeling Azami cum had Nazaria very, very aroused yet again, and so she figured that it was time for her to have Azami perform another pet duty.

"When you're done with that..." Nazaria would murmur, as she slowly drew a circle around her sex with her hand to draw Azami's attention to it.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:38 am

Azami attended to Nazaria's foot as if it's an expensive stuff, licking it gently and kissing it when she's done with the cleaning on a particular spot. The blonde then gave another order, and she slowly picked herself up to her knees so she could bring her face close to the succubus' womanhood. The scent of Nazaria had now became very familiar to her mind, and Azami barely need another push to do the task she was assigned to.

The blue haired girl leaned forward and began to lick on Nazaria's sex, lapping her tongue obediently as if it's the only thing that mattered for her at the moment. She wanted to please her mistress very much. Nazaria's pleasure was her pleasure as well, although she had to say that the girl's taste and scent was quite addictive to make her wanting to lick and smell them more and more.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next