Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Yesterday at 5:57 pm

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 4:07 am

Who is online?
In total there are 114 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 113 Guests :: 2 Bots

Cosmos

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Pet-Friendly Cruise

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Pet-Friendly Cruise - Page 4 Empty Re: Pet-Friendly Cruise

Post by Daaharu Tue Aug 30, 2016 9:55 am

Nazaria knew that she had already brought them both to orgasm in this manner, and she wanted to give Azami a couple more unique experiences tonight. But, she was so horny that she just needed some release like this. Pussy to pussy grinding always produced a more satisfying orgasm than one brought on by simple fingering or anything else.

At least, that was true for Nazaria. But the blonde had a funny feeling that her cute blue-haired pet might be amenable to a few other methods that the golden-haired succubus might want to try out on her.

"Mmmmm...glad you enjoy it!" Nazaria would say, tossing her hair back and then purring as she slowly moved her hips in circles, rubbing her crotch in several small little circles across Azami's. As she did, she got it into her head to test out something. "Say, Azami, my princess...how wet does the sound of my voice make you?"

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 30, 2016 10:33 am

Azami felt like that no matter what Nazaria was doing to her, she'd still end up being ecstatic as if her body was put under some sort of sensitivity spell or something. Be it the girl's hand, foot, sex, or even voice seemed to turn her on all the same. The succubus thing might not be more than just a ring persona, or so she thought for a while. With their sexes rubbed against each other, soon there's no room left to think for anything other than pleasure, though.

"Ooohh... g-gawdd... y-you're making me feel... s-so hot... aaahhn..." Azami moaned in response of Nazaria's words, writhing in ecstasy as it felt like the voice of the blonde seemed to affect her in a way she didn't fully understand. "

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Sep 01, 2016 10:01 am

Nazaria was getting really turned on right now, too, and she was lucky that supernatural succubuses such as herself had extraordinary sexual abilities which allowed them to fully throw themselves into sexual euphoria while at the same time remaining tethered to reality, maintaining control over their thoughts and their bodies better than any mere mortal could. Right now, she was dripping wet, and about to cum, but, whereas Azami could only squirm and coo, Nazaria was still able to converse.

"Haaaanh...that's good to hear, because I wanted to try...a little experiment! Mmmm!" Nazaria would pant, as she continued to grind her sex against that of her blue-haired pet. As her lower body did its work, she leaned in as close as she could manage with her upper body. And then, in a low, soft voice, she spoke.

"Cum for me, Azami."

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 01, 2016 10:28 am

Azami barely registered what Nazaria was telling her. Something about an experiment, which she had no idea whatsoever. Not that she could really think with the overwhelming pleasure that's running wild inside her. Nazaria had turned her body so sensitive that she felt that every pleasure she received was being amplified more and more each time!

When the succubus then told her to cum again, she felt something was triggered inside her body. Even if she had been pretty close to an orgasm, it seemed as if the voice of Nazaria gave her the push that would send her straight to paradise at that instant.

"Ooooohhh... ooohhh...!" Azami began to moan and writhe uncontrollably, her body tensing, bucking, shivering, and soon enough, her juices began to spurt from her sex, splashing Nazaria's womanhood. "Aaahhnnn...! C-ccuumminngg... I'm c-cumminnngg...! Oooohh...!!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Sep 04, 2016 10:25 am

Nazaria's experiment was one in which she was fairly confident of the outcome. She had no doubt that she would have her lovely little blue-haired paramour squirting buckets in no time at all, and it did not take long for her to be proven correct. Azami was already sensitive to the touch, and, the more times she came, the quicker she came the next time. Plus, she couldn't resist Nazaria's voice. Nazaria knew there would be a phase two of the experiment, but, for the time being, she just enjoyed the benefits of phase one.

"Mmmmm! Yessss, good!" Nazaria would cry happily, as her own wet sex was now drenched in the juices of her adorable pet. That sensation aroused Nazaria even more, to where she was quite close to cumming, as well. She would begin pushing her pussy harder into Azami's, even as the blue-haired woman slowed down, getting herself closer and closer until she would cum, too, her own juices squirting over Azami's sex as the blonde yelled happily in orgasmic bliss!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 04, 2016 10:40 am

Azami was still bucking her hips, partly humping Nazaria even when her orgasm had subsided, and soon enough she felt the blonde followed suit. The succubus' juices splashed against her drenched womanhood, mixing with her own, and she kept moaning from the sensation, her body trembling.

The blue haired girl then finally collapsed to the bed, her body limping as she panted and writhed in ecstasy. Her sex, soaked as it was, felt pretty hot as if it's burning!

"Oohhh... g-gawd... s-soo goooodd..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Sep 07, 2016 9:26 am

Azami collapsed back onto the bed, panting, moaning, her body limp after the short but sweet tribbing session. Nazaria would keep on humping Azami for a while, too, her hips bucking forward again and again as her juices flowed out and washed over the sex of her beloved new pet—not to mention their bedsheets. As her orgasm subsided, Nazaria would manage to pull herself away from Azami and sit up on her butt, looking over the sweet submissive girl.

"You look tired, my little princess...perhaps I shouldn't keep you up too much longer...perhaps I'll just make you cum once or twice more, and then we can snuggle up and go to bed," Nazaria would suggest. "And then, after a little nap, we can wake up and eat dinner, and have some more fun while we do. And then sleep some more, and play some more, and on..."

"But, there is a little more playtime left before I can let you doze off..."

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 07, 2016 9:58 am

Azami didn't really have the strength to get up straight away as it was, so she remained lying on the bed, breathing in and out while looking at Nazaria as if the girl was a goddess. In her current state she could only take whatever the succubus was planning to do to her, and to be honest such situation only kept her excited to an extend despite being quite exhausted. She didn't really want to go sleep just yet herself.

"Y-yes... m-mistress..." the blue haired girl answered meekly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Sep 10, 2016 10:02 am

"Good girl. Your mistress knows you're a very sweet, loyal, wonderful little pet," Nazaria would say, as she sat up on her knees, looming over her fallen blue-haired friend, who seemed to be on the edge of exhaustion. No need for them to try to cram three or four more hours of fun in while Azami was clearly about to pass out when napping together and then waking up to resume was just as fun. They were under no time constraints.

But, as Nazaria said, there was one thing, one more experiment, that she wanted to try before she let Azami doze off. As she looked down at Azami, she grinned, and licked her lips.

"Mmm...I love having my hands all over you...but sometimes, you know, it's just as nice to just sit back and stare. Do you know what I mean? Letting my eyes do the groping...letting the mere sight of you turn me on..."

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 10, 2016 12:02 pm

Azami stared at Nazaria just as the blonde looked at her. That expression of the succubus somehow gave her the shivers. If Nazaria was turned on by the mere sight of her, Azami had to say she's having the same effect as it was for the same reason. Just being looked by the blonde while she's having that lustful expression seemed to make her felt somewhat excited.

"O-oh... I think... I understand what you mean..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next