Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Today at 7:28 am

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Today at 6:41 am

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Today at 6:22 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 11:07 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 4:52 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 130 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 129 Guests :: 2 Bots

Scourger X

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 5:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Pet-Friendly Cruise

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Pet-Friendly Cruise - Page 5 Empty Re: Pet-Friendly Cruise

Post by Daaharu Mon Sep 12, 2016 3:50 am

Nazaria figured that Azami was aroused by the sight of the nude Nazaria's whole body, from her hard nipples to her damp crotch, but she also was sure that just by looking at Azami in this way, the blue-haired girl would get turned on. If she knew just how excited Nazaria was to have her as a pet, she would get wetter and wetter. It was a very intimate sort of method to arouse her, even considering it required no physical contact at all.

Nazaria wanted to see how far she could go with it—just how devoted her little pet was. "You know, I keep deciding these things for myself, but if there's anything you want, you tell me, alright? Let me treat you," she would add.

"For right now, of course...I hope you're getting wet again. It would make me so very happy if you were...it would make me wet, too. So let's get wet together, even if we're not touching each other, hmmm?"

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 12, 2016 2:39 pm

"W-what I want...? Uhm..." Azami seemed to think for a bit, but couldn't really decide on something despite Nazaria's offer. "I-I think I already have a lot of treats from you..." she blushed, remembering what the blonde had done to her up to this point.

There's something in the way that Nazaria look at her and the way she talked to her that made her felt increasingly excited. Azami wasn't sure how she could feel this way despite just met the girl for several hours only, and yet it felt like Nazaria could easily turn her on with just anything, even her gaze or her voice. She could feel her arousal stirring up again as it was even the girl wasn't touching her.

"Well... I don't know if that's possible after all the orgasms we had..." Azami said, not fully realizing that she did, in fact, had gotten a bit wet again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Sep 14, 2016 3:48 am

Azami tried to be coy, but Nazaria thought that she could see in the blue-haired girl's face that she was starting to become aroused again. It was not, however, as fast as Nazaria might have liked if she was going to make Azami cum without touching her. Would it happen eventually? Probably, but it would take some very dirty talk from the blonde, and it might even be easier to do after a nap, when Azami was tired and sensitive and her other orgasms were not so recent.

"Not possible?" Nazaria would repeat, furrowing her brow and sticking out her lower lip, as if she was very upset indeed. "That's not an attitude I like to hear. And here I thought I was exciting you sooooo much...but maybe you need to be taught a little bit better, my pet?" She would lean in, putting her face relatively close to the Japanese girl's as she queried her.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 14, 2016 4:04 am

Nazaria wasn't impressed by her answer, but Azami felt like she's just stating the obvious there. She twitched and blushed as the blonde leaned closer, feeling herself became somewhat nervous and excited at the same time. If Nazaria still had more tricks in her sleeves, then she's eager to find out. She might be exhausted but it felt like the succubus was going to define a new meaning of pleasure for her, so it'd be silly if she bailed out right now!

"Please... enlighten your pet, mistress..." she answered meekly, while also trying to express a hint of curiosity to what Nazaria might do.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Sep 15, 2016 9:29 pm

Nazaria leaned in close, and Azami was drawn to the luminous look on Nazaria's face like a very pretty blue-haired moth to a flame. The blonde kept her eyes locked onto Azami's, trying to measure how Azami might respond to any number of different avenues of pleasure. As a succubus, Nazaria had options—a dozen different ways, sometimes subtly different, sometimes dramatically so, to make this beautiful little mortal creature in front of her collapse into a puddle of pleasure.

Based on Azami's quite submissive reaction, she had a feeling she knew exactly what she should do. As Azami seemed to inquire of her what her plans were, Nazaria would smile, then huff in exaggerated exasperation, then turn her head to the side.

"Oh, I don't know if I should. You might be a hopeless case..." Nazaria would say, reaching out with one hand to trail her fingers down the side of Azami's face and around her neck, tickling it very lightly and sensually, before withdrawing those fingers, still insistent on letting her words do most of the work on Azami. "I have all kinds of plans for you, though...so many pleasurable ideas...hmm, what to doooooo..."

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 16, 2016 1:47 am

Nazaria seemed to take her time, making Azami grew curious and a little impatient. She knew that ultimately the blonde was in control as she was the mistress, and yet, she could feel her excitement was building up just from anticipating what's coming. Even the light touch of Nazaria and her playful tickling made her twitched and felt little jolts inside her body. This was something she never really felt before, and it's starting to drive her crazy!

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Sep 16, 2016 4:36 am

Azami was obviously enraptured as Nazaria spoke, and Nazaria would take her time in speaking. She was the sort of woman who loved the sound of her own voice, and very much enjoyed speaking to a captive audience. Her body would move as she spoke, too. She turned herself over to sit on all fours on the bed, her legs straddling Azami's belly, her hands on either side of Azami's head, and her own face hovering just inches above the face of the Japanese beauty.

"Perhaaaaaaps I ought to punish you for doubting me," Nazaria would muse, as she leaned closer, her lips hardly an inch away from Azami's, her eyes staring deeply, unblinking, into the eyes of the beautiful little submissive princess. "A pet should always be obedient. A pet should do everything her mistress asks, because that makes her mistress happy...isn't that so? Don't you want your mistress to be happy?"

Nazaria would lift a finger and place it on Azami's lip, pressing the digit gently against the moist entrance to Azami's mouth. "It would make me happy to see you dripping wet right now, my darling little princess..."

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 16, 2016 4:58 am

"W-wha...? N-no..." Azami blurted as Nazaria mentioned about punishment although that only seemed to make her arousal stirring. "Y-yes... I-I'm sorry..." she gave a meek nod as her mistress reminded her about her duty as the pet, her cheeks turning deep red.

Nazaria was so close to her, particularly her face. Azami had the urge to pull the blonde closer and kiss her, and yet she felt as if her body wasn't complying with her desire. She remained still no the bed, twitching occasionally from a mixture of being a little uncomfortable with the situation while also being excited at her powerlessness as well.

"Mmmhh..." the blue haired girl moaned as the succubus pressed a finger against her lips, her lower half wriggling. A-am I getting w-wet again...? Despite her barely touching me...? she wondered, half wished that it's true so she could please her mistress.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Sep 17, 2016 1:37 am

Nazaria kept that finger on Azami's lips for a little while, staring deeply into her eyes. Azami was not quite as well-trained as Nazaria had hoped she would be, and the blonde would have to work with her cute little pet for many hours, perhaps even days, to ensure that the girl could fulfill everything that was asked of her without delay. Even though she wiggled and squirmed as if she might have been feeling something, Nazaria wanted to be able to make Azami cum with just a word.

And so she would just have to begin working on it. And incorporating a little punishment into such an effort never hurt anyone.

"Looks like you need a little help," Nazaria would sigh, as she would maneuver her knee around to press up in between Azami's legs, rubbing against her pussy! "Does this work better for you, my princess?"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 17, 2016 4:09 am

"Hnyaaahh...!" Azami yelped and bucked off a bit as she felt the knee of Nazaria pressed against her wet womanhood, the rubbing seemed to finally trigger something that had been building up inside her. "Iyaaaahhhnn...!" the blue haired girl moaned in a mixture of surprise and pleasure, her body felt a sudden jolt that seemed to let her juices flow out while she shivered on the bed. "W-waah...? I-I'm c-cumming...?!"

It seemed that seconds ago she was just doubting how truly aroused she was, and yet the moment Nazaria put a bit of effort, her body responded right away! The orgasm lasted relatively short, and it wasn't quite as draining, but the fact remained that she came.

"Uuuhhh..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next