Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Yesterday at 5:57 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:56 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 4:07 am

Who is online?
In total there are 140 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 140 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Pet-Friendly Cruise

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Pet-Friendly Cruise - Page 7 Empty Re: Pet-Friendly Cruise

Post by Daaharu Fri Sep 23, 2016 8:01 am

Nazaria would play with multiple parts of Azami's body all at once, rubbing her knee against the beautiful blue-haired woman's crotch and feeling it getting wetter and warmer again, then beginning to toy with a nipple, squeezing it and rolling it gently between her thumb and forefinger. Azami's orgasms seemed to have become a little less predictable when Nazaria tried to make her cum using nothing but her voice, but Nazaria was sure that, if she stuck to the basics and made the beautiful little submissive girl more sensitive, then she could get back to the place she wanted to go without too much extra effort.

And, psychologically, it would make Azami much more sensitive if Nazaria would try to deny her orgasm by ordering her not to cum...and then bring her over the edge anyway. Then it would be her mind and Nazaria's body collaborating to bring her pleasure.

"What was that? You aren't thinking of cumming right now, are you?" Nazaria would ask, in a playfully chiding tone, as she continued to rub Azami's sex and pinch her nipple.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 23, 2016 8:15 am

"Aaahhnn... ooohh..." Azami seemed to be moaning non stop with Nazaria continuing to apply pleasure in her body.

She remembered the terms she had agreed to, and tried to hold herself back, but it became apparent that she's fighting a losing battle as it was. Nazaria already turned her body into a huge erogenous zone that she's feeling more and more pleasure regardless of her effort to control herself! As she's starting to approach the edge of ecstasy, Azami had no choice but to beg Nazaria to slow down.

"N-noo... b-but aahhnn...! I-if you keep g-going... aahnn... I... I'm g-getting c-c-clooosee...!" the blue haired girl cried.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Sep 23, 2016 11:45 pm

Nazaria was obviously pushing Azami into a very difficult situation here, but hopefully not an unpleasant one. It was the succubus's hope that Azami would enjoy this game that she was playing, trying not to cum but ultimately, sadly, failing. After some time playing this game, Azami would be so sensitive that Nazaria could do whatever she wanted with her. It was her hope that the slightest touch, or even just a few exciting words, would be enough to push the girl over the edge.

But she had tried to rush into such things earlier. Give it time. Time was all Azami would need to do exactly what Nazaria desired of her...

"Oooh, I'm sure you are getting close. But, you see, I want my orders to be obeyed, my little princes...do you know the phrase 'Do as I say, not as I do?'" Nazaria would reply, as her knee continued to press against Azami's crotch, and her hand continued to rub Azami's nipple. She slowed down for a moment, but then picked up the pace, stroking her new friend's body faster as she tried to bring her right to the edge!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 24, 2016 5:02 am

"H-haahh...? T-that's..." Azami tried to protest, but Nazaria obviously didn't really about her predicament at the moment. "Aaahnn... n-nooo...! S-sttoppp... I''m.."

If anything it looked like the girl was having fun tormenting her with the rule she made, as her actions did just the opposite of that, turning Azami to no end even when she already stated that she's close. Azami gripped the bed sheet, shaking her head, wriggling helplessly as she tried to hold herself as much as she could. With the succubus picking up her stroking pace, however, the conclusion of this scene seemed to be quite clear...

"S-stoopp... p-please...! I-I c-caaann't... ooohh..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Sep 24, 2016 8:41 am

Azami was becoming less and less coherent by the second, as arousal was beginning to overcome her, with Nazaria's insistence that she should not allow herself to cum seeming to have the opposite effect on the adorable blue-haired princess! That was, of course, intended, and exactly as it should be. Nazaria did not try to change up her methods at all this late in the game. With Azami so close, there was no need!

"Come now, do you really want this to stop?" Nazaria would ask with a devilish grin, relishing the fact that, said with a different inflection, those first two words could have meant something very different indeed. "It seems to me that you should be following your mistress's orders no matter what is happening to you. It's as simple as mind over matter..."

As she spoke, though, Nazaria would lean in and gently press her lips against Azami's ear, giving it a soft kiss to try to drive the princess even crazier—or maybe even push her over that edge!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 24, 2016 11:19 am

"Aaahhnn... n-noo... s-st... aahh...hpp...!" Azami moaned her protest again before Nazaria then kissed her, ultimately delivering the final blow then sent her over the edge. "Mmmmmm...!" the blue haired girl cried into the succubus' lips as she began to writhe and spasm again. "Mmmmmnnnn...! Mmmmm...!!"

Her juices flowing out despite her effort, and soon enough Azami limped on the bed, her expression looked silly. Yet there's also a bit of guilt as she realized that she just went against her mistress' order, even if Nazaria was the one who keep pushing her over her limit.

"Ooohh... g-gawdd... oohh... n-nooo..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Sep 25, 2016 9:05 am

Nazaria knew what was coming the moment she got her face close to Azami's. She just smiled and got ready for the flow to drench her knee, which it did just an instant later, making quite a mess out of the bedsheets underneath it, as well. Azami, her face contorted into an amusing expression of lust and ecstasy, collapsed back on the bed like a ragdoll after cumming again. How much more could the blue-haired girl really take?

Nazaria intended to find out. She sighed happily as she laid down beside Azami's, her arm and leg each wrapped possessively over the body of her pet. She might have been angry with Azami, but the blonde decided to kill her with kindness, instead. "Poor baby. Poor little princess..." Nazaria would coo, stroking a hand across Azami's cheek.

"Looks like we need to work on that a bit more."

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:08 am

Azami was in quite a mess. Her body might have felt good with her latest orgasm, but in her mind she was both embarrassed that she disobeyed Nazaria's order. The succubus might play her part by not stopping her relentless stimulation, but ultimately she still ended up going against the blonde's demand. Nazaria trying to comfort her afterwards only made her felt like a little baby who still unable to control herself, keep making a mess every now and then.

"Uuu... I-I'm s-sorry... m-mistress... I-I..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Sep 27, 2016 6:59 am

"Oh, there really isn't any reason to be sorry. If you aren't able to follow my commands properly, then that means that I have not done an adequate job of training you, my dear," Nazaria would explain for the cute blue-haired girl underneath her, who seemed to be dazed and confused and clearly very embarrassed by what had just transpired. Still, they had only just begun her training.

"And so..." Nazaria would coo, before she would begin rubbing her knee against Azami's sex yet again, and brushed a hand along the girl's cheek, simultaneously trying to soothe her and excite her some more as the blonde began to work her cute little pet towards another orgasm!

"I think we'll try this again."

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 27, 2016 8:14 am

"Hyaann...!" Azami let out a yelp as Nazaria's knee began to move again between her legs.

All the orgasms she had from the match up to this point had made her sex pretty sensitive, and she couldn't help but to wriggle around on the bed as the succubus began to stimulate her again. Her cheeks remained blushing with all the caressing the girl did, her excitement building up again despite her just having an orgasm not too long ago.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next