Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 178 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 178 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Mikoto Kusanagi vs. Suzumi Ishikawa: Friendly Foes!

4 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Mikoto Kusanagi vs. Suzumi Ishikawa:  Friendly Foes! - Page 6 Empty Re: Mikoto Kusanagi vs. Suzumi Ishikawa: Friendly Foes!

Post by HighFly Mon Sep 26, 2016 3:26 am

Suzumi howled in anger as she was suddenly pinned! Mikoto found a way out of her hold, and that made Suzumi irate, forget the fact that she had to bend her back in a way many wouldn't be able to.

"TWO!"

Suzumi let go of the hold and rolled to her side. "DAMN IT!" She shouted as she slapped the mat in frustration a couple times. Suzumi slowly worked her way up, still hurting and tired from this matchup. She was huffing as she yanked Mikoto up to her feet by her hair, looking into her eyes as she held her up.

There may have been some tears forming in Suzumi's eyes as she glared at Mikoto. "I told you I am not washed up. I told you that I can still do what I love to do!" She shouted as she grabbed onto Mikoto's hair and shook her head around!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Mikoto Kusanagi vs. Suzumi Ishikawa:  Friendly Foes! - Page 6 Empty Re: Mikoto Kusanagi vs. Suzumi Ishikawa: Friendly Foes!

Post by killcarrion Sat Oct 01, 2016 2:56 am

Miko remained sprawled out and unmoving against the canvas after her merciful escape, wracked with the numbing pain and sheer exhaustion from having endured everything the Tsunami could throw at her. Her small victory of out-maneuvering the nigh inescapable submission would be short-lived however once Suzu proceeded to tug on her flowing mane, the priestess whimpering meekly from the strain on her scalp. Her wavering legs briefly crossed eachother from her being elevated before she was ready, but once she straightened her wobbly stance the only thing she could see was the sheer rage in Suzu's face.

Jostling Miko's head and screaming her teary eyed conviction right in her face, the priestess could only grimace and remain center stage for the demeaning beratement as she pawed at Suzu's biceps. No sign of their friendship was anywhere in sight at this point. Nothing was there anymore. All that was left was Miko once again being forced to bear the brunt of Suzu's inner conflict and turmoil, shouldering her burden just like she always had...but she just couldn't do it anymore. Not anymore. Something building up deep...deep within Miko throughout all of this. Miko then lowered her head shamefully, as if she were incapable of looking her former friend in the eyes anymore.

"...and...I..I told you..." Miko muttered under a hushed breath after a few seconds, her hands motioning up towards Suzu's broad shoulders. Eventually beginning to tilt her head to look back up at Suzu as she started speaking up...

".I...I...I HATE IT WHEN YOU GRAB MY HAIR!!!"
Miko shouted at the top of her lungs directly into Suzu's face, teary-eyed rage in her eyes as she clenched onto Suzu's own silver locks!! Snarling her teeth in sheer anger and even startling the front row audience as well from how startlingly loud she was, Miko would leap up to dig her knees into Suzu's abdomen and collapse backward for a gut-busting lungblower!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sat Oct 01, 2016 1:53 pm

Suzumi was ready to hammer Mikoto and put her away, until Mikoto shouted louder than Suzumi had ever heard anyone shout! In a moment Suzumi's own hair was yanked, eliciting a loud yell from the woman and her chest crushed by the lung blower!

Suzumi was taken back by the anger Mikoto showed, however, she didn't really get to process any of it as her chest was throbbing pain! She collapsed to the mat, her mouth gapping as she gasped for air like a fish out of water! Suzumi was paralyzed with pain, and all the wind she had was totally knocked out of her!

Suzumi couldn't even talk or whisper at Mikoto right now, all she knew is that her pride had hurt just as much from getting caught off guard as her chest did! She was powerless and unable to do anything to stop Mikoto now!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sat Oct 01, 2016 11:11 pm

Chuang couldn't believe what he was watching, and back home he'd seen some interesting stuff. He and Qi once traded blows with a Tai Chi master in his 70's who managed to evade every strike they attempted, and kicked Chuang's ass in shogi too. It looked like it was a desperate situation for the young man's girlfriend, being trapped in the intricate signature submission hold her friend was known for. Even the optimist that Chuang was he'd have probably tapped, however Mikoto knew Suzumi well. Far better than her boyfriend, and was much more experienced with submissions too. So that knowledge perhaps let Miko hang in there, albeit it leading to the Tsunami taking her anger out on the Priestess like some demon ranting about it's lot prior to how it got there.

Though Suzumi did one thing she shouldn't have ever done, Chuang instantly picked up on it and shook his head. Mikoto then instantly went ballistic, the outburst surprising all in the front row her boyfriend included given her usual demure nature. But Chuang knew Miko took great pride in her hair, and inwardly felt happy that he was trusted by her to brush it too. He sought to follow her example as evident by his growing ponytail.

Still whatever awoke inside Mikoto it certainly served her well, because she busted out a fierce one-two whammy on Suzumi. Blasting out a pair of hard knees and taking Suzu down for a ride, it certainly popped the crowd with the loud impact. Chuang included, the young man rose out of his seat and shouted "Yeah!!! That's it Mikoto! You can do this!!!!" Chuang believed in the Priestess.

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Wed Oct 05, 2016 8:51 pm

Unfiltered vindication after years of suppressing herself. That was what Mikoto immediately felt after stabbing her knees directly into Suzu's chest, the priestess soon afterward rolling to her side and shoving herself back to her feet. In the end it was something as unassuming as her pride in her lengthy and luxurious hair that was the ember to ignite the flame. The adrenaline pumping in her veins and her newfound second wind was briefly keeping Miko in an enraged state of mind, ignoring all the stifling pains in her body for what was absolutely her final push...

"You...You never listened to me!!! Or appreciated all I've done to try and help you!!!" Mikoto passionately yelled out with tears of sadness watering her eyes, clenching her shaking fists and simply overcome with the raw emotion engulfing her mind and guiding her actions. "I've done nothing but be there for you, and all you want to do is hurt me and make me out to be the villain!! You...YOU THINK YOU'RE THE ONLY ONE WITH PROBLEMS???!!!" Mikoto belted out at the top of her lungs before dramatically disrobing her kimono jacket from her shoulders, having the jacket hang from her waist to reveal her skin tight onesie underneath that hugged her sumptuous chest tightly. A roaring audience rooting for the priestess and her unbridled fiery conviction!!!  

Mikoto wasted little more time and stomped towards Suzu, paying her back for all the tortured treatment to her mane of hair by clenching onto Suzu's silver locks. Tugging her former friend upward would be the first step before wrapping her arm around Suzu's head in a front headlock. Miko's other hand than sliding between Suzu's legs for a firm grip on her bubbly rump, the priestess leaning to the right before straitening herself to the left while flip Suzu upside down!! Miko heaved out the air in her lungs from the exertion of lifting Suzu up like that before collapsing to her back and driving Suzu's head into the canvas for Miko's Kusanagi Drop finisher!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Wed Oct 05, 2016 10:28 pm

Suzumi was gasping for air and putty in Mikoto's hands as she was yanked up and placed in the headlock, lift into the air! "Y-you don't understand.... I...AAAHHHHHHH!" Suzumi muttered weakly before an ear splitting scream pierced the air upon Suzumi's landing on the mat!

She flopped down like dead weight and slumped to the mat, seemingly lifeless and totally at Mikoto's mercy! Suzumi being nearly unconscious may have been a good thing, as she was less able to feel her embarrassment and shame.... for it looked as if Mikoto's claim was right, that Suzumi couldn't beat her and only won because Mikoto allowed it to happen!

If that was the case, was Suzumi good enough to set foot in the ring if she could only get wins against solid opponents, whom she used to look at like a younger sister to boot, via pity?

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Thu Oct 06, 2016 4:19 pm

"Hah...Hah..." Mikoto exhaled deep, hungry breaths after floundering to Suzu's side and laying right beside the former friend she had just implanted square onto the back of her head and neck. Her heaving chest rising and falling and on more prominent display considering she had disrobed, the entire spectacle of Miko's comeback garnering humongous fans support with fervent applause and stomping feet!! Compelling Miko to capitalize on her situation in the waning seconds it was available to her!!

Seconds passed before Miko would shuffle over and lay on her stomach, her forehead pressed to the canvas while maneuvering her legs beneath her before pushing herself up to her hands and knees. Her trembling frame was an aching mess of bruises and soreness from back-bending submissions, sweat glistening off her skin and dripping from her forehead to the canvas beneath her. Fleeting thoughts passed through her head, but the only one she centered herself on...was winning.

Groaning as she pushed herself off one knee to stand once again, Miko then wearily stepped towards Suzu and grabbed her wrist. She gradually tugged Suzu upward as if she was intending to respectfully bring the Tsunami back to her level...but once Suzu was on her knees, Miko would entrap her neck and arm in between her legs, collapsing back down to the canvas for a fiercely applied triangle choke!! Her toned thighs flexing around Suzu's head while the priestess scrunched her face from how much pressure she was exerting!! The entire stadium divided in their cheers for both competitors!! Half the stadium cheering for the underdog priestess to overcome the odds, and the other half clapping loudly for Suzu to not let slip a match she had all but won a moment ago!!

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Thu Oct 06, 2016 9:47 pm

Suzumi lay motionless as Mikoto recovered, working her way up to her feet. Suzumi was silent as she gasped for breath and laid on the mat. As she was pulled up there was no groan, no scream, no anything.

The triangle hold was locked in and Suzumi went limp! Her body was beyond beaten, and now the pain of the hold coupled with the sudden loss of air to her nearly unconscious self was downright devastating. She didn't struggle or scream as the hold was clamped down. Suzumi's only sign of life which was not even visible to anyone in the front row was her eyes being forced shut, and tear tracks rolling down her cheeks and onto Mikoto's leg!

Suzumi held on as long as she could, but within a few moments she weakly tapped her hand on Mikoto's leg a few times before the world went black as she lost consciousness!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Tue Oct 11, 2016 4:51 am

Mikoto strained her taut thighs around Suzu's head while yanking back on her arm, the figure four choke applied just as viciously as during their training spar. The Tsunami passing out into an unconscious slumber seconds within seconds of the priestess applying it back then. And she hoped that now would be no different, Mikoto pouring on even more pressure than last time.

She grit her teeth and shut her eyes to the raucous world around her. She was completely blind to the throngs of divided fans around her, and also towards Suzu's limp frame sagging limply in the hold. She was either unaware, or uncaring of Suzu's complete lack of resistance. Miko's adrenaline fueled mind keeping her from relinquishing the hold until she felt the soft tapping on her thigh signaling Suzu's submission, the priestess immediately collapsing to her back in a huff and shifting over to lay on her abdomen.

Her bangs of lengthy hair shielded her face against the canvas before she slowly shoved herself back to her knees, her head tilted low to hide the tears she was starting to shed. The ref raised her hand in victory while her other hand covered her mouth to help stifle her weeping. She ascended groggily back to her feet to the sound of echoing cheers and her theme playing in the background. She was too swept up in her overwhelming emotions to even process how utterly surreal this moment was.

She had finally triumphed where she had failed countless times in her wrestling career, and succeeded her former mentor...

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Tue Oct 11, 2016 11:43 am

When Suzumi woke she could tell from the crowd, the music, and the fact that she was left to lie on the ground that Mikoto was victorious. Suzumi laid there for a second before trying to get up to her feet. Her ears were ringing and her vision still fuzzy as she got up, and stumbled, falling right back down! Silently Suzumi tried to crawl to the ropes, using them to help herself up. She figured Mikoto must be loving this. She did prove that she was better than Suzumi, and was probably watching her barely able to stand on her feet.

When Suzumi finally got up she looked over at Mikoto and hobbled over. "You were right. I only beat you before because you allowed it to happen. You are better than I am or than I ever was, with everyone here was a witness to that. Maybe you were right all along. I am just making a fool of myself trying to wrestle again, so you will be happy to know your wish has been granted. You will never see me inside a ring again. Congratulations and goodbye." Suzumi said with a small half-smile before it quickly faded.

With that Suzumi began to limp her way to the ropes, looking to travel up the ramp one last time with her final wrestling appearance a shameful one where her "younger sister" got out of her finisher and proceeded to steamroll her into a pitiful, barely conscious target as if she were brand new facing a veteran all over again.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next