Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 9:56 pm

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 238 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 235 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, Underdog21, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

No rest in these woods - (Kat vs Okami)

2 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

No rest in these woods - (Kat vs Okami) Empty No rest in these woods - (Kat vs Okami)

Post by wrestleryu Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:52 pm

THE GROUNDS
Dominating sex-collar match: Dominating sex match rules apply, plus collaring the opponent is required to win

After a walk across the woods nearby the outdoors training area, Okami stopped nearby an old, tall oak, inhaling the fresh air and sighing in relief. It was a pleasurable change to be all alone with a chance to settle down and relax, once in a while.

Last time he had tried and take an afternoon nap, he ended up pounced and hentai-wrestled by a drugged amazon (OOC: Selene vs Okami), but this time *turns his head from side to side* it looked like nobody was around. "Mnnnn.... this campus really can be a crazy place at times..." he said, sitting down and laying back against the large tree, smiling at the soft breeze as he closed his eyes.

Last edited by 157 on Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

No rest in these woods - (Kat vs Okami) Empty Re: No rest in these woods - (Kat vs Okami)

Post by Kelsea Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:08 am

Katrina just happened to be out and about at the same time, she felt strangely in a more animalistic mode at the moment and was on the prowl looking for males she might challenge to a match later but never thought she'd come across Okami laying in the woods.

"huh.." She said soft, at first mistaking his closed eyes to be him actually asleep... It wasn't exactly a safe place to sleep, she could have gone and got herself a ref and then ambushed his ass. Still she was sure she'd seen him around the campus or something, there was some familiarity when she looked at him and his appearance seemed to speak to something inside herself.

She crept up towards him, with the wind blowing at that moment it was easier to cover her noise. She'd lean in close, her back hunched slightly so that her butt stuck out and tail moved lifelessly above it (as she was in her full costume). Kat then curled the fingers of her hand to make the shape of a paw and gently batted it against the side of his face like a kitten might do to a sleeping owner when they want them to get up and give them a stroke.

"Oi... Dummkopf..." She spoke in her German accent "You can't take a nap on the grounds, the area doesn't even belongs to you guys..."

Spotlight
characters:
No rest in these woods - (Kat vs Okami) ELZuoMvNo rest in these woods - (Kat vs Okami) OG5hnuaNo rest in these woods - (Kat vs Okami) Cg3CzYmNo rest in these woods - (Kat vs Okami) 398g342

Prepare your face for ThE BRaT PaCK
Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

http://www.afwrpg.forumotion.com/t1368-kelsea-s-karacter

Back to top Go down

No rest in these woods - (Kat vs Okami) Empty Re: No rest in these woods - (Kat vs Okami)

Post by wrestleryu Tue Jul 14, 2009 7:48 pm

Okami was drifting in blissful relaxation, therefore he startled a bit when Katt had her kitty-like way to nudge him:
"Hnnn.... w-wha...??? ", his eyes blurred for a slight moment as his vision focused on a hot-looking girl wearing a sort of neko cosplay.

"Uh... s-sorry about... " he started apologizing in slight blushing confusion, then he blinked twice, as if trying to refocus his mind. "H-Hey wait a minute... this is not girls' area, either... PLUS, it looks like the girls are not even winning these Sex Wars in general". He smirked a bit, hinting to the fact that boys kept control of the showers area at the moment.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:02 pm

"Ja..." Kat said while laughing as if just remembering a good joke while she stood up right and put her fists on her hips in a boastful stance. "Us girl were owning you guys, so we thought we'd let you win a few... The wars would be over to quickly otherwise and that would be boring." She rolled her hips to one side, letting the fake tail float over in a swishing motion

"And just cause this place is neutral, doesn't mean you can nap here... Why I oughta pounce ya and just for that a show you that before we're just letting you win.."

Spotlight
characters:
No rest in these woods - (Kat vs Okami) ELZuoMvNo rest in these woods - (Kat vs Okami) OG5hnuaNo rest in these woods - (Kat vs Okami) Cg3CzYmNo rest in these woods - (Kat vs Okami) 398g342

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:22 pm

((OOC: Sorries, i'm editing the match type, i wrongly wrote submission but it is dominating sex of course ^^Wink)

Me and my damned tongue... there goes my restful afternoon..., he blushed at Kat's hip-rocking as she challenged him. Actually, he was still a bit shocked at how Selene had jerked him into hentai defeat, even in her drugged state, but he would try to keep the confident act and accepted the challenge.

"Uh.. a..a match.. here? Great... j-just what i was looking for... Which kind of fight would you like?" he asked, his confidence bluff easily revealed by the cute pink blush on his cheeks, not to mention his shy babbling.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:52 pm

"You didn't seem like you were looking for a match, with your eyes closed just waiting for a girl to lay over you and get an easy pin..." She said mockingly and skeptical.

"But then again, you are a bit eager to get into a match with me... After all, I only said I oughta pounce ya, not that I was going to... But I don't blame you for being eager to be in a match with me." She said with a sigh and teasing arrogance "Are you sure you want to roll in the mud with me cause I play for keeps you know..."

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:00 am

Okami blushed at how Kat was toying with his naive (and still a bit dazed too) mind. Her teasings would induce him to keep playing the confident role, actually pulling himself more and more into troubles.
"S-Sure thing... besides, to let you know i'm really eager... how about a dominating sex match?" he suggested, freezing at his own words a second later: her mischievious smile shoulda warn him he was only worsening his predicament, but his silly mouth kept talking: "A-Also... f-feel free to add any special rule you might like of course".

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:27 pm

Kat leaned over, her fists still on her hips and showing him some cleavage as she leaned forwards... Her face came close to his as if she was going to kiss him but inside showing him the side of her cheek with a smug look on her face.

"Dominating sex match? Thats some big words for a little wolf boy you know... But seems you offered for me to add to this match that you have seemed to have had in mind..." Kat pulled out a small that contained a pink furry collar.

"I have always wanted a pet puppy.." She said with a cheeky grin and a poke of the tongue "We might say that the winner gets to collar the loser... But you wouldn't be worried about that now would you? After all I'm just a cute little kitten :3 "

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Fri Jul 17, 2009 1:12 am

"G-Gasp.... a p-puppy...?" Okami's face flushed to Kat's amusement. All in all, he thought at hiself as a younf wolf, so the mere idea of being collared was very embarassing to him. Still, he had tossed the offer so he could not pull back now.
"O-Ok deal... better still, we can assume the winner needs to have the loser collared to seal his/her victory" he said, as she could notice he was blushing and trying to shyly look away from her enticing cleavage.

"O-Ok... you can warmup before starting of we can begin at once..." he said, standing up and strethcing a little, showing off a poorly played confident act. Meanwhile, a ref-girl wearing a skimpy striped shirt+tight shorts uniform had just popped out, apparently from nowhere as often happened in the campus when a boy and a girl met.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:19 pm

Kat placed her hands on the front of Okami's chest and then tries to shove him down onto his back, she'll then try to climb up on to his waist in a mounting position position with her hands still on his chest.

"Starting right now is gud, ja?" She said with a smirk

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next