Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:48 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 8:04 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 7:40 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 5:52 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 5:40 am

Who is online?
In total there are 64 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 63 Guests :: 2 Bots

LunarOcean

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Topic: Wrestling?

+27
KillerV
LARIATO
mnpinner
freeko
Deus001
Teesta
ThunderFox
M.J.Caboose14
Mystery Dragon
Vcom7418
xalex
SleeperAgent94
kerflubble
Lobo
jakeb1993
TheEditor1023
Gadot
Serpon
rhapsody
TiefBlau
scorn53
Alexandra
acuyra
killcarrion
Old_Man_Tai
FlameofHope
Tatyina
31 posters

Page 55 of 100 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 77 ... 100  Next

Go down

Topic: Wrestling? - Page 55 Empty Re: Topic: Wrestling?

Post by scorn53 Sat Jan 28, 2017 12:54 pm

I don't understand why you guys are confused as to whose gonna win it.

Like they say every year, there's no one in WWE that's monster enough to throw the 700lbs 9 foot tall Big Show over the top rope.

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sat Jan 28, 2017 6:36 pm

So exciting main stream wrestling for jaded smarks is still possible, really cool. Smile

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sat Jan 28, 2017 7:30 pm

Yeah I may actually make an effort to watch this one
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Sun Jan 29, 2017 3:23 am

Quick Takeover San Antonio thoughts:
Eric Young vs Tye Dillinger, Strong/Almas and Roode/Nakamura were all decent (huge kudos to Roode's heel work). Match of the night was definitely DIY/Authors of Pain (Highlight to all wrestlers being awesome, and to Paul Ellering being basically a supervillain)
Women's fatal-4-way may be the worst Takeover match of all time (minus early Baron Corbin matches)

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Chika Igarashi (Friction)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Open to PMs at any time. Also, all the time on Discord: Vcom7418#0756

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by scorn53 Sun Jan 29, 2017 10:46 am

Definitely not the best Takeover...

DIY beating the Revival was a huge thing, and now it's instantly being taken away from.
Asuka has now been 'Lesnered.' Realistically there's no one that can beat her cleanly, and robbing a win from her will make the past build up completely pointless. She did just stomp over what's left of the division in one match for christ sake. (Why didn't they Billie or Payton let the other pin themselves?)
I get that they were trying to show Shinsuke's amazing willpower and endurance by having him last that long after shattering his knee, but honestly all I saw was Rhoode struggling to beat a crippled man even after boston crabbing his leg. If he can only beat Shinsuke at that level of injury, then Shinsuke is pretty much pegged to get it back, and soon.

Best Moment-SETH FRIGGIN' ROLLINS!

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Sun Jan 29, 2017 10:53 am

On DIY/Authors of Pain, Authors needed that. This is very similar to Owens beating Zayn 2 years ago.

With Asuka I have little problem because Nikki was shown to be VERY capable of beating Asuka. Remember, Asuka one-shot Billie Kay (or was it Royce? I don't remember now) to win. Toss in Ember Moon into the match at Orlando, and you have a very awesome match on your hands. But I do agree with the latter point on Kay and Royce not pinning each other. The match was still the worst Takeover match sans squash matches in 2014 Takeovers.

With Roode, he is a heel. He will find a way to weasel out of the next title defense against Nakamura. The storyline isn't over yet, and I doubt that it just ends right here. But Roode really should hold the title for a while.

PS. Also, this is the last Takeover (and last NXT related thing in general) for Corey Graves on commentary. I'll miss him confusing the 4th Doctor with Watson, then saying that Whovians have no life XD. I kid, of course. He was a great heel commentator and had a great voice. Hope he will still be great on RAW, which I won't watch, sadly

Last edited by Vcom7418 on Sun Jan 29, 2017 11:48 am; edited 2 times in total

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sun Jan 29, 2017 10:59 am

Bobby Roooooooh(I just can´t type Roode anymore after Christie Hemme butchered his name and it appeared on Botchamania) shows really classic heel work. He´s the Ted Dibiase of this generation, he even is an accomplished tag team wrestler like Ted Dibiase was. The main difference between the two is that he actually wins something that is not the Tag Team championship.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sun Jan 29, 2017 11:41 am

I disagree. While this Takeover may have lacked a "Match of the Year" thing that people think they'll get every Takeover, it was still a damn good show.

Opening two matches were really well done.

DIY vs Authors of Pain was the best match of the night, and while everyone is going to give all the credit to DIY, AoP did their job, and played their part too perfection.

Sure, the internet is going throw a shit fit over DIY losing the belts so quickly, but look at it this way. DIY already had their story told. They had their big sympathetic moment at Brooklyn 2, and had their big shining moment that will live forever in WWE history at Toronto. Then they finished that story off by defending the belts successfully against Revival.

Sure, you could have them go on a long title reign, but frankly, there is NOTHING they could do on that title reign that would ever top those moments. There is basically nowhere else for them to go. This outcome, aided by a great match, further puts over the Authors of Pain as the big time monsters of the NXT Tag Division. Also, please note, that while the internet is raging that their indy darlings lost, Author's of Pain were the ONLY home grown NXT talent that won tonight.

Seriously, I like NXT, I believe in NXT, but cmon. NXT has spent the couple years riding high on the ability to say: "LOOK AT ALL THE INDY TALENT WE HAVE!", but whats the fucking point if they aren't going to build up and grow their own talent? Seriously, there hasn't been a non-indy-darling NXT Champion since Bo Dallas.

The womens match was solid, but DID suffer from a randomly rushed ending. As for Asuka, I do find it funny that the same reason people ADORED Asuka when she showed up, are the same reasons they all hate her now. Losing in a multi man match would have done nothing. Asuka needs to lose the belt one on one, and, much like DIY and The Revival, whoever manages to take Asuka down is going to become THE woman of NXT.

Main event was good. Told a really good story, and it was nice seeing a different side to Nakamura, who has kinda been on autopilot for a while. Interesting to see where he goes from here. Also find it funny that, like with Asuka, people loved Nakamura coming in, and now seem to hate him for the same reasons they loved him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sun Jan 29, 2017 1:05 pm

To be fair, Bo Dallas has not exactly shook the wrestling world in it´s foundation and is from a period of WWE TV where WWE was massively pushing cringeworthy or boring guys of all kind(Funkasaurus/Tensai/Del Rio for example) and was slowly hammered to finally accept that indy guys are potentially better or more talented than their own homegrown talent. I can´t even say that he is a solid midcarder without cringing, although I liked his "I am the most beloved guy of all times" championship.

But neither Neville(jobber now turned cruiserweight) or Sami Zayn(upper midcardish?) have conqured the WWE. Seth Rollins won his NXT titel against Jinder Mahal of all people, not exactly the royality of wrestling either.

Having said that, I absolutely agree with Tai when he says that WWE should also push it´s own talent, maybe they strike gold by chance and can have some guys that are both exciting and did not have to suffer by wrestling in every bingo hall in the USA to make wrestling more mainstream again. And at least a significant minority of the guys wrestled briefly in other leagues, were college wrestlers or come from sports where it is important to act a little.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Mon Jan 30, 2017 3:42 am

This is the song that never ends.
Yes, it goes on and on, my friends.
Some people started singing it not knowing what it was,
and they'll keep singing it forever, just because...
* infinty
Cena/Orton
Again.
Rumble was awesome though, not a bad match in sight. Fuck Reigns for eliminating Taker, though.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 100 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 77 ... 100  Next