by Blade/speranza Today at 4:47 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 2:44 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by hunter of speed Today at 1:22 am

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Deus001 Today at 12:29 am

Who is online?
In total there are 89 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 88 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

A pillow fight turns hardcore!

2 posters

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

A pillow fight turns hardcore! - Page 5 Empty Re: A pillow fight turns hardcore!

Post by Brooklynn Sun May 15, 2016 5:10 am

Ruby blushed and said "S, sex, sexual!? No, I didn't mean it like that!" Ruby would get flustered and trip over her words. "I'm not that kind of girl! That was just my submission!" Ruby would frantically wave her hands in shake her head.

Brooklynn

Back to top Go down

A pillow fight turns hardcore! - Page 5 Empty Re: A pillow fight turns hardcore!

Post by JimmyRussler Sun May 15, 2016 5:18 am

Feruza smiled at how innocent her opponent was, despite how blatantly sexual her move was. "You sat on my face. How else could I take that?" she said, trying to hit the off-guard girl onto her side with a hard hit by the pillow.

Last edited by JimmyRussler on Sun May 15, 2016 10:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
JimmyRussler
JimmyRussler

Back to top Go down

Post by Brooklynn Sun May 15, 2016 5:30 am

"Well, um, why would you tak." Ruby started before she was hit from the side with a pillow shot. This didn't hurt but was enough to take her to her side.

Brooklynn

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyRussler Sun May 15, 2016 5:42 am

Feruza smiled as the other girl fell onto her side, and quickly moved to straddle her. "I've got you again~" she teased. She liked straddling a whole lot more than being straddled.

"Shall I use a submission of mine, too? It might hurt a little." she asked, a devious smile on her face. The feeling was returning, and she knew exactly what she would do to try and appease it.

Last edited by JimmyRussler on Sun May 15, 2016 10:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
JimmyRussler
JimmyRussler

Back to top Go down

Post by Brooklynn Sun May 15, 2016 6:02 am

Ruby attempted to roll her opponent off her, but she was much smaller than Feruza and as such didn't have much of an option to roll out of it.

"Um, actually, I'd reallllllllly rather you not, so if there is a way you can just let me up and we can go back to hitting each other will pillows, that would be amazing." Ruby said with a bit of fear in her voice.

Brooklynn

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyRussler Sun May 15, 2016 6:07 am

She grinned. She liked this feeling of power quite a bit.

"Or maybe I should try sitting on your face? It looks quite fun~" she teased further, looking a little devious. "Or should I smother you with something... else?" she said. She felt a little mean, but figured that if the other girl didn't like it, she could stop. Or maybe that would make it more fun?
JimmyRussler
JimmyRussler

Back to top Go down

Post by Brooklynn Sun May 15, 2016 6:13 am

Ruby continued to fight against her opponents straddle, she didn't have enough strength to really break out of opportunities to break out.

"Smoother me?Ruby would ask very scared, "Like how, with a pillow?"

Brooklynn

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyRussler Sun May 15, 2016 6:19 am

Feruza kept smiling, and giggled. "You are so innocent. I would not smother you with pillow." she said, before laying on top of the other girl, and whispering into her ear. "I would use breasts." she said sweetly, a hint of lust in her voice. "What is your choice?"

Last edited by JimmyRussler on Sun May 15, 2016 10:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
JimmyRussler
JimmyRussler

Back to top Go down

Post by Brooklynn Sun May 15, 2016 6:29 am

Ruby would look at Feruza's massive breast and blush. She didn't want to go near them, let alone be smother by them!

Ruby would pick up the struggling pace, but she was just to small! She would ask, "Um, well, you see,,,, is neither and option?"

Brooklynn

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyRussler Sun May 15, 2016 6:32 am

"Is either this," she said, pointing at her butt, "these," she continued, cupping her breasts for a second, "or I could tuck you in now." she finished, still smiling. "The way you struggle is very cute." she said, the feeling in her loins getting ever more intense.

Last edited by JimmyRussler on Sun May 15, 2016 10:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
JimmyRussler
JimmyRussler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next