Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:33 pm

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:29 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:26 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:22 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 120 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 119 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Pillow Talk

2 posters

Go down

Pillow Talk Empty Pillow Talk

Post by anegge Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:18 pm

Valerie pinned the lace frilled pink note to the bulletin board, and walked away. Any girl who was a real kawaii would be sure to see a note like that.

The note read:
"Maria Hamilton,

I want you in my bed tonight!
I challenge you to any bed match of your' choice. Come to my room at 7PM tonight.
I just gotta know does your' star shine over this queen, or am I queen of the stars?

Love and Hugs,
Valerie Makuro"

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Pillow Talk GXChUKwPillow Talk 1BElGMIPillow Talk UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Pillow Talk Empty Re: Pillow Talk

Post by Jessica Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:55 pm

A couple of days after an awesome match with Hisako, Maria was ready to fight again. She was looking for opponents around the place, but today it seemed like no one was going to jump out of nowhere and accept a challenge from her, what's pretty much what happened with Hisako. A bit tired and ready to give up, she placed one hand on the bulletin board, panting softly as she looked down at her feet. "If I have to do this everytime I want a match, I reeeaaally should consider about actual matches in an actual ring." She thought, then slowly turned her head to the board as a lace frilled pink note called her attention. "Oh! This must be important!" She was a kawaii after all. Screaming colors like pink meant important things to people like her.

"...An invitation..? For me?!" Her eyes widened as she noticed the note was only for her. She grabbed it and pulled it off the board, reading it over and over so there would be no mistakes. "Yes! She really wants me!" She jumped up and down in joy as she hugged the note to her chest. "7 PM... Got it!" After saying that, she immediatly turned around and headed to her place, wanting to take a shower and prepare for tonight's brawl.

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/members-blogs-f42/jessica-s-crew-t2115.html:2wqwu7zy][size=150:2wqwu7zy]Jessica's Maids[/url:2wqwu7zy]

Jessica

Back to top Go down