by Blade/speranza Today at 4:47 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 2:44 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by hunter of speed Today at 1:22 am

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Deus001 Today at 12:29 am

Who is online?
In total there are 122 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 121 Guests :: 1 Bot

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

A good day turns bad

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

A good day turns bad Empty A good day turns bad

Post by xalex Sun Jun 26, 2016 6:10 pm

It was only a day after Madonna scored her first victory in the AFW. After taking a break she thought she had to celebrate her victory over the weakling James. So Madonna left her apartment to go out a bit, maybe drink one or two beer. She was wearing a T shirt and a joggi pans. It did not take her long till she found a bar. The bar was really full, but Madonna could not expect an empty bar to that time of day.
After Madonna gets herself a beer, she looked around in the bar. Luckily she saw the last free chair at the free little table in the corner of the room. Madonna walks over to the chair and takes a seat. She had a good lock over the whole bar. She drunk her beer and looked at all the different persons in the bar. After she finished her first one she stood back up and walked over to the bar to get her next. Then she wanted to go back to her seat in the corner. She really had a good moan tonight.

Back to top Go down

A good day turns bad Empty Re: A good day turns bad

Post by OmegaVan0 Fri Jul 01, 2016 7:45 am

Kaya had not been having a great time as of late, she has been having rather of slump in matches, rather actually getting into matches. It was tough for her, a natural born fighter to be kept away from what she loved doing. Walking around the streets she had found a bar that looked promising and was filled with people. Making her way through the sea of bar goers she managed to get to the bar and got a beer.

Leaving the bar, she passed by another woman and didn't even think twice about it as she found an open seat surprisingly and took it. Letting out a sigh, she began sipping her beer and decided that if she couldn't get a fight in the league, at least she could do was enjoy a beer.

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Fri Jul 01, 2016 9:30 am

Madonna smiled when she got her second beer. She grabbed the bottle with one of her hands and turned back around looking into the room. She was looking around a bit.”Where was my seat?”, she asked herself. She was looking for her free chair she was sitting on a few seconds ago.

Then Madonna saw the table she sits at. Madonna walked over to the table. She stopped for a moment. There was a girl sitting on her chair, the last free chair in the whole bar. Madonna breathes out deep then walked over to the girl. Something must go wrong today. She stood next to the girl putting her beer on the table. She looked down to the girl. “Hey you, sorry but you are sitting on my chair… I was the first on here… I just get myself a beer… so if you don´t mind standing up and giving me back my chair…” Madonna tried to be polite to the other girl. Madonna then watched her closely and builds herself up a bit more. The purple haired one puts her hand into her hips and waited for the other girl to say something while waiting, Madonna watched the girl closely.

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Fri Jul 08, 2016 9:27 am

Kaya had taken a few sips from her beer as she was trying to relax and enjoy the mood of the bar. However even that seemed to be an impossible request as another woman, the same one she had passed by unaware, came up to her and was telling her that she had taken her seat. "Was open when I got here. You should find yourself another seat." Kaya bluntly stated, unwilling to give up a seat with the high possibility of not being able to find another in this packed establishment.

Kaya could read the body language of the other woman, she was attempting to size her up and intimidate her into leaving. She refused to back down from a mere sight of some girl getting all puffy as she maintained her ground by continuing to plant her ass in the seat and drinking down her beer.

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Fri Jul 08, 2016 10:46 am

“Okay…”, Madonna breathe out deeply when The girl refused to give her back her set. She looked down to her watch her closely again. Then Madonna bowed forward over the table putting her hand on it. She looked the girl deep into the eyes.
“May you saw it already or you didn´t. Here are no free chairs anymore. And this one belongs to me!”, she showed on the set the girl was sitting on.

“I tried to be nice… but I also can be very rude sister so better take you little ass out of here before I do it for you!”, Madonna speaks with a loud and strict voices, not taking her eyes of the small girl. “And believe me you don´t want the second option!”

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Mon Jul 11, 2016 6:46 am

Kaya continued to stare at the woman, after making her point clear that she wasn't giving up her seat she would've figured that the matter would've been done and over with. But the bitch seemed dead set on getting this seat back and with the packed bar, Kaya couldn't blame her. She still was going to anyway. There was no way in hell that Kaya was going to give up her seat on her night to relax.

"No one asked you to be nice, smartass." Kaya retaliated, this girl had already gotten on her nerves and it was getting to the point where her blood was starting to boil. The continued passive aggression continued to build and build as it brought a smile to Kaya's lips, a fight always brought her mood up and currently it looked like shit was about to hit the fan. "Oh really? I think I do." she sharply replied before attempting to toss some of her beer out of glass and on to Madonna to prove her point.

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:55 pm

Madonna looked on the girl in front of her. She did not seem to make any signs of standing up and going. Madonna still stared down a while on her. Before suddenly Madonna felt something cold and wet on her. She screamed out surprised and looked down on herself. Then she looked up again with an angry look on her face. The other girl had poured beer over her. Madonna turned her hand into a fist and looked at the other girl. She bit her teeth together as hard as she could.
Then she breaved in and tried to calm down.
“Okay you got it the chair is yours! You can keep it…” Madonna grabbed her beer lifted it up. “Just let me finish my Beer then I will leave you alone!” She moved the beer over the other girls head and started to spill it over her hair. The purple Haired women enjoyed to look at her when she was showered with beer. When the bottle was empty Madonna let it fall to the floor. “So now I will leave you alone!” Madonna turned around and wanted to leave this place.

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Wed Jul 13, 2016 8:07 am

Kaya was a little disappointed when it looked like the other woman was backing down, taking deep breaths and calming down. It was a very depressing moment for Kaya as she thought that she was cheated out of another stress relieving past time of hers. She was about to try and insult her contender for the chair before realizing that she wasn't that done and poured all of her beer over Kaya. A part of her was happy that she did this, but it was lost among the screaming side of her of being drenched in beer.

The smell of alcohol filled her nose and the taste of it lingered on her lips, Kaya was furious at what just happened as she watched the perpetrator turning around to leave. There was no way in hell that this bitch was walking away from this. "Get back here!" she roared as she shot out of the chair and lunged forward to grab Madonna's shoulder to whip her around. And when she did there was a fist waiting to fly at her face for retaliation of the beer drenching.

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Wed Jul 13, 2016 8:20 am

Madonna smiled when she saw what she have done. Giving that bitch what she asked for, maybe now she would cool down a bit. With large steps Madonna walked towards the door of the bar with a satisfied smile on her face, although her shirt was soaked with beer she still was kind of happy.
When she have done some steps throw the room she suddenly heard the other girl calling something after her. Madonna stood still for a moment and wanted to turn around to see what this little brat wanted from her. But suddenly she felt a hand on her shoulder how turned her around. When Madonna was twisted around the last thing she saw was that bitch standing behind her. Just a second later a hard punch connected with her face. Madonna`s head was snapped backwards. The women stumbles a few steps backwards till she could catch herself. She looked at that brat.

In the bar it became quiet, everyone was now watching the to girl.
“Okay… you want a fight… no problem but please don´t start crying when I am done with you…”, Madonna said confident. Putting her arms in front of her Body as a protection. Then she walked back to the other girl with a smile on her face.
“By the way my name is Madonna! What does they call you?”, Madonna asked when she was standing in front of the other women. Then the purple Haired one tried to throw a jab at the Kaya.

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sun Jul 17, 2016 5:30 am

Punching as hard as she could across the face of the bitch who wouldn't let things go, and gave Kaya a method to release some pent up aggression, the scapper of a woman found a gleeful smile curl on to her lips. She was ready to take out all of her frustration that had building up in her from everything that wasn't going her way recently. But she had to admit, she had thought that the woman was going to crumple to the floor and cry in pain. She was rather surprised to find that she had managed to stay on her feet as all eyes in the bar was turned to them.

"Me? Crying? Heh, alright, only if you're fine running out of here with your tail between your legs." Kaya responded as she brought up her hands, ready to get their fight started. "Kaya, but I won't blame you if can't remember it after I'm done with you!" Kaya responded as she pulled her head back to avoid the jab as the crowd around them, already rowdy from a night of drinking, started cheering them for a show. Kaya didn't pay any attention to them as she would attempt to fire back her own jab at Madonna's face before attempting to follow up with a right cross.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next