Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 10:14 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Deus001 Today at 8:16 pm

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 5:33 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 5:26 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 5:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 142 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 139 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blade/speranza, CrashTestDumbass, Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 5:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 8:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

A pillow fight turns hardcore!

2 posters

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

A pillow fight turns hardcore! - Page 8 Empty Re: A pillow fight turns hardcore!

Post by Brooklynn Mon May 16, 2016 1:16 am

Agh! Yeah, I'm OK." Ruby would say, getting to her knees in front of her opponent. "I'm just a little bit of a clutz is all." Presuming her opponent didn't strike, Ruby would wipe off her bottoms and stand up. She would then quickly take her pillow and try to wack Ferunza in the stomach with it.

Brooklynn

Back to top Go down

A pillow fight turns hardcore! - Page 8 Empty Re: A pillow fight turns hardcore!

Post by JimmyRussler Mon May 16, 2016 1:19 am

Feruza didn't see the pillow coming, and got whacked! She let out a light "oof!" and doubled over a little bit, what with her stomach being a vulnerable spot. She tried to counterattack with a pillow aimed at Ruby's head.
JimmyRussler
JimmyRussler

Back to top Go down

Post by Brooklynn Mon May 16, 2016 1:21 am

Ruby ate the counter strike to the head, not awear of the fact that her opponent was counter attacking it droped her and she fell again, she would get up to a sitting position before seeing her opponent on her.

Ruby would try to scoot away from the bed and her opponent to get some distance.

Brooklynn

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyRussler Mon May 16, 2016 1:23 am

Feruza laughed. "There is only so much room, girl~" she said, attempting to bring down her pillow like an axe onto Ruby's head. "You cannot scoot forever~" she sang, feeling a little devious.
JimmyRussler
JimmyRussler

Back to top Go down

Post by Brooklynn Mon May 16, 2016 1:24 am

Ruby's back went to the wall pretty quickly, to her left there was the closet, and to her right there was the desk and the wall. She didn't have anywear to go!

Ruby took her pillow and tried to block with it some more, she was runing out of stamina.

Brooklynn

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyRussler Mon May 16, 2016 1:27 am

"You seem to be stuck." Feruza observed. "I could do many things to you from here." she said, that warmth in her loins returning. "What do you think?" she asked, moving closer to Ruby, making sure that she was completely boxed in, between Feruza, the closet, and the wall.
JimmyRussler
JimmyRussler

Back to top Go down

Post by Brooklynn Mon May 16, 2016 1:59 am

Ruby got a little bit flustered while she was scared, she figured she had to stall to get back her strength. She would look up to her opponent and jokeingly ask "Would letting me go be one of those 'many things' You could do to me?"

Brooklynn

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyRussler Mon May 16, 2016 2:04 am

"Mmm, probably not." she responded, grinning. "You know, girl, you are cute." she said, a hint of lust in her voice. "I would very much like to have you to myself for night." she said, getting about as close to the other wrestler as she could. "Would you like this, too?"
JimmyRussler
JimmyRussler

Back to top Go down

Post by Brooklynn Mon May 16, 2016 2:06 am

Ruby would turn red, she wasn't sure what her opponent was implying, but she got the feeling it wasn't for the most honest and pure intentions.

"Um, have me, as in Have me over for a sleep over tonight? Or have me for a couple of games?" Ruby would ask hopefully

Brooklynn

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyRussler Mon May 16, 2016 2:12 am

"Sleep over is one way of putting it." she said, a devious grin forming on her face. "I just need to tuck you in first. I have idea for how." she said, before turning around, and unbuttoning her pajama pants. They fell to her feet, and revealed her ass to Ruby. She backed up into the younger girl's face, intending to drain away any fight left in her.
JimmyRussler
JimmyRussler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next