Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 156 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 156 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Property, Prestige & Pride

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Property, Prestige & Pride - Page 2 Empty Re: Property, Prestige & Pride

Post by Kelsea Mon May 09, 2016 1:30 pm

Just then Clyde had the most unlikely of saviors he could possibly imagine from this impromptu beat down... The crowds negative reaction clued Emi and Clyde into the fact that someone else had come out and was now standing at the top of the rampway.

Melissa Sellers stood there in all of her glory, black figure hugging silk dress with at slit in the side all the way up to her thigh. She delicately swept a few loose strands of blonde hair out of her face to one side, a faint smile on her lips as she brought the microphone up to them

"Well well Mr. Gastin." She spoke as if butter wouldn't melt in her mouth "I never got the chance to congratulate you on your achievement in obtaining the Tension World Championship belt.. Oh please... Don't feel like you need to get up on my account..." She said as Clyde lay on the mat cradling the family jewels that Emi had decided to go for viciously. "It does please me to hear the sentiment you gave moments ago.. As a champion, its only natural that you should want a challenger and seems you've picked Ms. Keyes as that challenger all by yourself..." She sighed as if the decision pained her "I guess I can oblige and give you a match against her for the Tension World Title... Consider it a congratulatory gift." She turned, looking as if she were about to make her way back off stage before looking back down at the ring on second thoughts.

"Oh, yes... That ugly hat of yours... It does look so much prettier on Ms. Keyes then yourself, don't you think? I was however considering asking Ms. Keyes to have it have it incinerated fairly soon, can't have too many cowgirls in ones life after all can we deary? I guess it would be quite unfortunate if you were not to take it back off her after the match, one way or the other."
She taunted one last time before turning to walk out

Spotlight
characters:
Property, Prestige & Pride - Page 2 ELZuoMvProperty, Prestige & Pride - Page 2 OG5hnuaProperty, Prestige & Pride - Page 2 Cg3CzYmProperty, Prestige & Pride - Page 2 398g342

Prepare your face for ThE BRaT PaCK
Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

http://www.afwrpg.forumotion.com/t1368-kelsea-s-karacter

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu May 12, 2016 6:34 am

"AAAUUHHH!!!" Clyde screamed as Emi gave his jewles a firm stomp. Earning a cry of sympathy from the crowd as they were forced to watch the cowboy be cruelly tortured by the Thorn, remaining helpless under her even as someone familiar hit the stage, taking some of Clyde's attention away from Emi to see who had appeared before he saw who it was and scowled immediately as he heard her voice.

"M-Melissa....." He groaned through a glare as he stared at the Tension General Manager who spoke down coyly at him. The leader of the thorns. And a literal thorn in Clyde's life, now making the match between him and Emi Keyes official! The Tension World Title Vs. The Hat of Clyde Gastin! Clyde would be more pleased if his balls didn't feel like they were dying.

The cowboy could only scowl through all the pain he was feeling as Melissa taunted him further with the burning of his hat before leaving, him and Emi in the ring.

"L-Let....Go...." He muttered, knowing the two would see eachother soon.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sat May 14, 2016 8:27 am

Emi wasn't too happy that Melissa had arrived to ruin her fun but the promise of a sanctioned title match made up for it in Emi's mind. As Melissa left Emi would look down at the wounded Clyde. "I hope you put up more of a fight next time. I would hate for my win to be overshadowed by how much you suck." Emi would say before raising her foot again to stomp on Clyde's crotch. Emi would then give Clyde a smile before exiting the ring leaving Clyde by himself after her ruthless assault.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue May 17, 2016 4:31 pm

"AAAUUUGHH!!!" Another vicious stomp had Clyde howling as his jewels were crushed yet again. When Emi released him, Clyde would immediately curl up and hold onto his wounded pride as the title lay beside him, the entire crowd booing Emi as she left the champion a wounded mess on the mat.

But as Emi left, the wounded champion would look at the blue haired thorn with a vengeful glare, he was hurt but now their match was set and it was going to be Title Vs. Hat.

"This... Ain't... Over..." He thought to himself, trembling on the mat with a pair of gritted teeth before his body fell slack and the cowboy faded into an unconscious heap on the mat, passing out from the pain, the last thing on his mind was Emi's mocking smile before everything went dark...

<- To Be Continued...

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2