Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Deus001 Today at 9:49 am

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Today at 5:33 am

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Today at 5:20 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by killcarrion Today at 5:19 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by killcarrion Today at 5:17 am

Who is online?
In total there are 71 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 69 Guests :: 2 Bots

SigmaMorgan, TheLoneWanderer

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Of All The People...

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Of All The People... - Page 2 Empty Re: Of All The People...

Post by HighFly Wed May 04, 2016 10:58 am

Peggy kept her cold stare fixed on Gemma. "The sooner the match happens the better! After I beat ya twice you'll stop all yer talkin' once and for all!" Peggy screamed back. "Ya won't be movin' after a hardcore match with me!"

Peggy had never been in a hardcore match. She was excited though. From the second she met Gemma all she got was chubby Peggy remarks, just like most of the girls she grew up with. Bigger tomboy Peggy had no place with the prissy ones back home, and it seemed to be the case in Japan. She was gonna take a whole lot of anger with her into the match, and take it all out on Gemma....

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunchador Wed May 04, 2016 5:04 pm

"Your talk is just like everything else about you, luv, way too big!" Gemma spat the words, even more bitterly than she had wanted to. She still couldn't pinpoint exactly what it was, but something about this woman hit every sour note in her head. Even before their banter had gotten out of hand, even before she'd felt Peggys' nails raking her soft, sensitive face, Gemma just couldn't seem to keep her anger in check, around this woman.

And now, it had led them here. "It's settled, though, innit? You and me, hardcore match! Hope you're ready for this, Kerrygold," Gemma said, referencing her nickname for the young Irish woman, "because I have been through hardcore hell and back. At least your last match prepped you well enough on tapping out, though. That's experience you'll be needin'!" Backing off, finally, Gemma blew a puff of air upward, blowing back a bang that had gotten loosened somewhere during the confrontation. From there, she stared down Peggy, lip trembling a bit but otherwise refusing to budge an inch.

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Wed May 04, 2016 9:57 pm

Peggy stood inches away from Gemma's face, staring a hole through her. "I look vorward to throwin' ya into stuff, bouncin' ya off a few walls and suplexing ya through all sorts of tables. You won't wrestle ever again after I am through with ya."

Peggy glared and crossed her arms. "Call me that again n' I will knock yer teeth down yer throat right now...."

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunchador Thu May 05, 2016 2:54 am

Gemma quirked an eyebrow. Peggy had the upper hand, considering how their last contest had turned out, but the Brit felt like she'd managed to get in enough of a dig to get under the Irish woman's skin. "Peggy," she said, after a moment, "not everything goes down your throat, luv. Moderation is key."

Gemma squared her legs and shoulders. Oftentimes, she'd let herself get intimidated in these kinds of confrontations. And god knows, she'd had her ass kicked in the ring enough times to justify it. But not today. Today, Gemma was holding her ground. Wether it was the sheer animosity between these two women, or the simple fact that Gemma had grown tired of being the loser, she wasn't going to let herself back down. "But you just wait. It's one thing to start talking a big game about putting girls through tables, and knocking 'em off walls, and all the 'fun' things you get to do when the rules are out the bleedin' window. It's another thing to be in the ring, for it all. You fancy you're ready for all that, now? Because me? I. Can't. Wait."

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Thu May 05, 2016 10:25 am

Peggy grinned at Gemma. Gemma was angry and Peggy was enjoying this, because if Gemma took this into thwir match she was priming herself to make mental mistakes. "I wouldn't have it any other way. I can't wait for the match so all yer big talk fall short and the world sees how empty yer words are."

Peggy gave Gemma a good, hard shove to send her back and awaited for Gemma's response. Peggy was beyond eager for this match, and if they got into a little scuffle now so be it.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunchador Fri May 06, 2016 4:25 am

"If you think my words are empty, luv," Gemma said, sticking out her lower lip, "you'll find my fists won't be! You have no idea what you're in for, Kerrygo-" Gemma's last taunt was cut short, as Peggy planted her palms on her and sent the Brit flying back with a hard shove.

"OoooOH!" Gemma let out a wail, as the hard shove sent her flying back to the floor. Wincing in pain, Gemma shot a glare of sheer malice at Peggy. "You and your cheap shots!" Gemma hissed, "You are going to pay for that, dammit!" The Brit was flustered and humiliated, now, having just been knocked on her ass by the Irish woman right in front of the entire gym. Hurriedly, but clumsily, Gemma scrambled back to her feet. Hurriedly, the Brit reeled back a hand, and swung it to unload on Peggy with a hard yet unweildy slap, aimed right across the redhead's cheek!

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Fri May 06, 2016 10:08 am

Peggy was fast, but the slap came lightning fast! There was an audible echo as Peggy stumbled back rubbing her cheek! "You pesky bitch!" Peggy shouted as she lunged forward in an effort to tackle Gemma to the floor! The enraged Irish woman grabbed onto Gemma's hair and tried smashing Gemma's head against the floor!

"This is just a bit o' what you'll get in our match!" Peggy howled like a banshee.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunchador Fri May 06, 2016 5:04 pm

Gemma's hand stung, with the force of slapping Peggy around. The Brit didn't care, however. She'd never wanted to put a beating on someone so badly in her life. Completely forgetting their surroundings, all Gemma could think about was the burning desire to take out all of her pain, rage and frustrations on the buxom Irish redhead in front of her.

When Peggy went for the tackle, Gemma took it full in the belly. The two of them went down in a tumble, Gemma's shoulders hitting the cool gym floor hard. "Argh, you slag!" Gemma cried out, frustrated. Her legs kicked and pumped uselessly, beneath Peggy's dominant body, the young woman being completely trapped. Gemma reached for Peggy's hair, even as the Irish woman was getting fistfuls of her own white locks. Gemma pulled and yanked on Peggy's deep red hair, but didn't do much to protect herself. The Brit's skull rocked off the floor, weakening her. Her grip slacked, though she didn't let go. "D-damn ... you ..." she growled, as the catfight continued.

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sat May 07, 2016 12:12 pm

Peggy let lose and screamed as she pounded Gemma's head on the floor! "Ya stupid little bitch! I can't wait to tear ya part! I'm gonna....AHHHHH!" Peggy shouted like a high pitched banshee as Gemma's own hair pulling got to her, causing her to roll over and have her own head pounded! Peggy kicked uselessly against the floor as she was at a disadvantage, letting go of her own grip on Gemma's hair.

If Gemma felt any respite, it was to be short lived. Peggy immediately tried to send a few punches at Gemma's face! A tough angle meant it wouldn't pack the usual punch, but Peggy was more than willing to make up for the lack of quality with quantity!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunchador Mon May 09, 2016 2:41 pm

Gemma breathed a sigh of relief as she rolled the larger Irish woman over, though she had paid dearly for it. Her skull had bounced off the gym floor rather hard, leaving the British girl dizzy. Gemma blinked hard, a few times, and tried to shake out the cobwebs. The sudden brawl had escalated quickly, and Gemma knew she was screwed if she couldn't get her focus back, and keep her head into this fight.

Unfortunately, Peggy wasn't going to give her that chance. Peggy's fist came in hard on Gemma's face. Not as hard as it could have if she'd had better leverage, but enough to stun the already-rocked Brit. "OH!" Gemma cried out, as the punch sent her head snapping back. The white-haired girl's head lulled to one side, her grip on Peggy's hair slackened and released, and Gemma entire body slumped to one side. "God," she half-hissed, half-groaned, "you sodding slag ..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next