Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:06 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Yesterday at 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Yesterday at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 97 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 96 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Family affairs: Ataru vs Mariko

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Family affairs: Ataru vs Mariko - Page 3 Empty Re: Family affairs: Ataru vs Mariko

Post by wrestleryu Tue Jun 14, 2016 6:28 am

Only now Ataru realized his naivety. Begging or not, Mariko was not letting him out of her "soothing embrace". Not before she had made sure to win the first round in any case.
"G-guh.... that's not fair of you... unnhhhh...".
With such breathless protest that made him sound even more amusingly naive if possible, the young boy tried to fight back, willing to roll as Mariko was still pressing him down. Of course, his meek struggles were just the perfect chance for mariko to furtherly taunt her dizzy opponent, making him look like a fussy baby that she was about to lull to sleep.

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Family affairs: Ataru vs Mariko - Page 3 Empty Re: Family affairs: Ataru vs Mariko

Post by LARIATO Thu Jun 16, 2016 7:23 am

Mariko giggled at Ataru’s comment, but never relented with her hold. “Oh? I said I would consider it, and I did. That’s much more generous than most would be. If anything, you should probably be thanking me for being so nice,” she replied while continuing to choke him out beneath her.

“Now then, be a dear and submit now. Unless you’d prefer to be knocked out instead. It really makes no difference to me.” Mariko was feeling quite comfy laying atop Ataru’s back while she choked him out, and was more than content to stay there for as long as need be, whether Ataru chose to tap or nap.

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Fri Jun 17, 2016 2:43 am

Even for a naive boy like Ataru, it was crystal clear that talking his way out from Mariko's hold was out of question now. All his begging and protesting had only earned him a further tightening squeeze, and a consequencial new wave of numbness coursing his body, making his limbs feel like jello.

"G-Guhhh... I won't choose the method of my demise.... I'll just fight out of it... nngghhhh... o///o".
But, even if he still tries to play the hero role, Ataru doesn't seem to stand a chance to escape from the soft pressure of her body holding him down, his face all red not only from the sleeper hold, but also from the teasing warmth of Mariko's words spoken softly to his neck and his ear.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Tue Jun 21, 2016 1:26 am

Mariko clearly didn’t take Ataru’s defiant response very seriously, nor was there much reason to. With each passing second he was only losing more and more air. It was commendable he’d remained conscious as long as he had without submitting. But if he still insisted on not tapping out, that left only one other option.

“In that case, enjoy your nap~” Mariko said teasingly as she continued applying pressure to her sleeper hold. The purple haired beauty ground her body sensually against his back while brushing a hand over his hair again. She started humming the lullaby again too, and simply waited for the young man to fall asleep beneath her.

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:36 pm

(with my apologies for my long hiatus)

As expected, Ataru could not back up to his defiant words. Weakened from lack of oxygen, his muscles were soft, lazy and tired.

Of course, he could feel his mind getting numb and docile as well, soothed into helpless relaxation by the teasing caress of Mariko's mockingly maternal lullaby.

"N-Nghhff........c-cant..... nn..... Zzz....@_@".
Soon, his vision would tunnel into darkness. Blushing from the suggestive closeness of Mariko's limbs wrapped around his body, the cute boy had no choice but to pass out in her embrace, snoozing quietly.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Tue Dec 06, 2016 2:33 am

Mariko kept her hold in nice and tight as Ataru drifted off in her clutches, and didn’t begin to ease up until his body went limp, and she was certain the boy was off in dreamland. With a giggle, she finally uncoiled her arms from around his neck and pushed herself to sit up straight on his back.

The referee came over to make sure Ataru was unconscious. After confirming it by lifting his hand up and letting it drop a few times, the signal was made to give the first round to Mariko.

The violet haired vixen then slid an arm under one of the boy’s and rolled him over onto his back, before scooting forward to sit high up on his chest in a schoolgirl pin. “Time to wake up, Ataru-chan~” Mariko said, bringing her smooth thighs in to frame his face, and would then start to gently slide them around against his cheeks, just to toy with him some more while she waited for him to wake up.

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Tue Dec 06, 2016 2:37 pm

Winner of round 1: Mariko via sleeperhold KO

The fans kept cheering in adoration for Mariko as she sat leisurely on the unconscious young male, making him a nice and comfortable throne for her triumph in round 1.

Floating in slumber, Ataru would not have any reaction even at being rolled over, except for a cute faint moan. Soon the sexy vixen decided that naptime was over for little Ataru as she started to gently nudge him back into reality.

"Mmnnnn... n-not yet...I.....mmhh... g-gasp...! Uhh... M-Mariko...san...?" Lazily getting back to his senses, Ataru would suddenly blush deeply as soon as he would realize his embarrassing position, looking up at Mariko's beautiful face smiling down at him in amused satisfaction, and feeling her smooth warm thighs encasing his face, rubbing his cheeks with teasing softenss.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Tue Dec 13, 2016 8:10 am

Mariko rested her hands casually against her hips and chuckled softly when she noticed the boy starting to grasp his situation. Seeing Ataru helpless and blushing between her legs like that was an adorable sight.

“That’s Mariko-sama. Or ‘mistress.’ But you’re probably still a bit drowsy, so I’ll let it slide this time,” she said, letting her thighs brush against his cheeks one more time each before she dismounted him and casually walked back into her corner as if nothing had happened.

Round one was finished, and now it was time to move on to the next one…

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Wed Dec 14, 2016 8:31 pm

Ataru's blushed face would flare furtherly at that Mariko-sama or mistress taunt, and the sweetly teasing caress of her thighs around his face was not helping at all.

Finaly coming back fully to his senses, the embarrassed boy could not deny that Mariko's warm thighs rubbing his face was surely not the worst way to wake up from a defeat, but he was still very uncomfortable at the idea that he was being toyed by Mariko just like Ryu before, when he was supposed to avange his cousin.

"Uhhhnhh.... I must admit that you had me for good there..", the boy would groan, staggering his way up to his feet, shaking his cloudy head to try and get prepared for the incoming round 2.
"But: there's no way I am going to call you mistress, Mariko...san. Not until I have some fight in me", Ataru would say, trying to sound as much defiant as possible in his worn down state.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Fri Jan 20, 2017 5:15 am

Mariko giggled at the boy’s attempt to show some defiance. “Cherish whatever fight you have in you while you can. You won’t have it for long~” she said before the bell rang to kick off the second round. The beautiful vixen didn’t make any attempt to charge at Ataru. For a moment she just calmly watched him, one hand hanging by her side while the other rested on her hip.

Then she began to take casual steps toward Ataru, slowly closing the distance between them. Once she was near the middle of the ring, she held up a hand, inviting him to come join her for a good old fashioned test of strength. If the match were only just starting, Mariko may not have been quite so confident in her ability to overpower him. But now, after everything he’d been put through so far, she doubted he’d stand a chance.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next