by Blade/speranza Today at 8:47 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 6:44 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by hunter of speed Today at 5:22 am

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Deus001 Today at 4:29 am

Who is online?
In total there are 153 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 151 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:51 pm
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 4:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Training Date

3 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Training Date - Page 5 Empty Re: Training Date

Post by HighFly Mon May 02, 2016 2:29 pm

Alaina looked on in terror as Bryan had plans of his own for the course of this match! As Bryan grabbed her from behind she was out of sorts, but nothing like she would be upon impact! "Argh!" Alaina hit the mat in a heap, grabbing at her tailbone! Her backside was now surging with a stinging pain as she writhed on the mat!

Bryan was very difficult, just shy of impossible to pin down in one place to hammer away on. Did he chat up Julia prior to the for a gameplan? She was the only one Alaina knew who could be as tough to keep in one spot as this. Alaina rolled around on the mat, struggling to get back up to her feet. Bryan had Alaina down and seemingly out, right where she wanted to have him..... this did not bode well!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Tue May 03, 2016 10:45 pm

Bouncing back to his feet with only the faintest recollection of whatever he had just done, Bryan would teeter back on his wobbly legs until his back found the ropes behind him. He leaned against the ropes and panted exhaustively from hauling the hefty Amazon up in the air like that, though he knew better than to make a comment on his lady friend's weight. Knowing full well that it was all muscle, and he'd rather not rile her up anymore than she already was.

Bryan wiped away the sweat from his eyes as Alaina's clutched her bodacious backside, briefly distracting himself before he shook his head to remind himself of the intense spar he was in. The model athlete would take off sprinting towards the Amazon only to leap over her on his way to the adjacent ropes. Once he got there we would leap in place, plant his feet on the middle rope, and springboard off them for a crescent leap back towards Alaina for a high-flying lionsault! Bryan intending to crash his chiseled abs squarely atop Allie's midsection or lower lumbar, either one being preferable to the much harder canvas.

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Wed May 04, 2016 3:10 pm

Alaina let out a scream of pain as she was hammered by the springboard lionsault! It was clear now that Bryan was the aggressor while Alaina was the one on the defensive! Alaina was breathing heavily as she kicked the mat. Normally she was happy to have a sweaty Bryan on top of her but this was a bit different.

Her body language, and shouts all indicated that Alaina was in a very bad spot. Losing the spar wasn't the end of the world, but it would give Bryan serious bragging rights in the relationship. Alaina couldn't have that, but she was in no shape to do anything about it!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Thu May 05, 2016 9:16 am

Normally Bryan would be a little more concerned for his lady friend's well-being after seeing her get pancaked to the canvas, but Alaina must have done something to light his competitive fires because all Bryan could think of was his next maneuver...and of how undeniably sexy Alaina looked at the moment, but that thought never really left his mind anyway.

After seating himself on Alaina's thighs and with a heaving tug on her wrist, Bryan guided the weary Amazon back up until she was seated and practically propped up against him. Bryan scooted forward until there was nary of inch of space between their sweat glistened frames and wrapped his arm around her head in a constricting front facelock. The sensual undertones of the hold obviously weren't lost on Bryan, their shared sweat intermingling with her heaving orbs rubbing up against his chiseled pecs. But Bryan hoped Alaina would tap out before she got pissed for bringing that element back into the spar.

"C'mon Allie, it's just a spar...No harm in tapping out early to your devilishly handsome boyfriend..."
Bryan teased before tightening the headlock and flexing his bicep against her cheek.

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Thu May 05, 2016 2:37 pm

Alaina's face was red, and she felt like a tick about to pop under the pressure of the hold! She steuggled against it as best she could, trying to push against Bryans sweaty frame to dislodge her head from the front headlock! As Bryan spoke, she tried to answer, but talking was very difficult!

"I... ungh.... hate losing....." She answered defiantly, but weakly. She tried to wiggle her legs free but that wasn't working. Bryan was close and her pushing with her arms was also not working. She was pretty upset at herself for allowing this to happen. Carelessness led toma reversal and change of momentum. She had lost a air share of matches like that. Sne reached up to try to pry away at Bryans powerful grip as a last ditch effort but the pain and effects of the hold mounted. This was not looking good!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Sat May 07, 2016 9:45 pm

"...nngh...C'mon Allie...there's not wanting to lose and then there's just being plain old stubborn...I'm halfway tempted to call this thing a draw jus cause I don't wanna see you get hurt over this." Bryan uttered in between his continued strained application of the facelock. He probably couldn't expect much of a response from her considering the amount of constriction he was placing upon the Amazon's head and neck. And he honestly didn't think Alaina would have been willing to call it quits that early either...

Bryan wrenched in the hold throughout Alaina's fervent resistance, but it was becoming fairly obvious that she was making some headway in squirming free. After one more re-assertive tug on the headlock, Bryan would collapse backward until Alaina was laying atop him. He wrapped his toned legs around her waist and applied some pressure on her midsection in the hopes that the repositioning and the newfound constriction would get her to call it quits.

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sun May 08, 2016 5:19 pm

The pressure mounted, and Alaina was really beginning to fade out.  She heard Bryans words and was with i it enough to at least give it a quick thought.  She did tell herself she would be smarter about things than before, but having a title and the pride of the win streak she was on... especially after the way her career kicked off... made her hate losing even more.  It was like any loss harkened her back to the days of her struggling to be more than some undercard jobber.

As she gasped for breath, her body hurting from the spar she began to tap on the mat.  Bryan earned himself a hard fought, clean victory over her.  Sure, losing sucked but she couldn't bring herself to have any animosity directed at her boyfriend who treated her like gold.  Was she disappointed in herself?  Of course, she was every time she didn't live up to a standard or expectation she had for herself.  Once Bryan let go of the hold Alaina would roll to her side and bring her arms up to cover her head, kicking the mat.  After groaning weakly, still breathing heavily she tried her best to speak.  "You won... I knew you were good, but I was a bit surprised... good job."

Last edited by HighFly on Tue May 10, 2016 3:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Tue May 10, 2016 8:25 am

Bryan cranked down on the hold with enough torquing strength that he feared that he may have been taking this initially light-hearted spar too far himself. He honestly didn't think he had it in him to turn up the juice to such a degree and consequently be seconds away from potentially earning a victory over Alaina. But once he noticed her fading resistance and waning breaths, the model athlete could tell that he had the Amazon in one of those inescapable situations. His educated guess being factually proven when he felt his lady friend tap out on the canvas and subsequent releasing of the hold.

Bryan slumped back down and let his heavy breathing tell the tale of how dead tired he was. The exhaustive tolls of the match were keeping him briefly spreadeagled and pining for some heavy refreshments, but for now he needed to take minute to pat himself on the back. Alaina was on whole higher level of competition than he was, and he figured part of his victory was due in fact to her just not seeing him coming. The next time they duked it out he didn't expect things to go this easily, but for now he wanted to make sure Alaina wasn't taking this loss like it was the end of the world.

"C'mon Allie, you know you woulda had me if even the slightest thing went wrong for me...and doesn't it feel good to get that inevitable loss out of the way now, against yours truly instead of some crazy Coalition chick?" Bryan stated while wrapping an arm around her shoulder to pull her in close to his side, offering Allie a shoulder to rest her head on. "But tell me...does this make me Entropy Champion? Cause I may have to make a few fashion adjustments to that thing if I'm gonna be wearing it everywhere..." Bryan quipped in his hopes to alleviate the mood and help Allie not take the loss so hard.

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Tue May 10, 2016 3:37 pm

Alaian was still breathing heavily when Bryan leaned in. She leaned up against him, still woozy. "Yeah... baby I got way too carried away its just that I take everything with my career seriously." Alaina said as she rest her head on Bryans shoulder, wrapping her arms around his waist. "I guess you are right about that too. My little streak ended in a spar to someone who didn't cheat to win. I guess I still have my Friction winning streak going. THAT is something that won't end anytime soon if I can help it." Alaian added with a small smile. She chuckled when Bryan mentioned being the new Entropy champion as well, getting a funny mental image in her head of Bryan with her belt around his waist.

"I think it was a non-title match hun, but the winner should get something. I gave ya my best and ya got me so.... what's in it for the winner?" Alaina asked as she looked up at Bryan.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Sun May 15, 2016 9:58 pm

Bryan relaxed considerably when he heard Alaina taking the loss in great stride. He had other girlfriends who would have become all passive aggressive about all of this and slyly resented him for giving it his all when they asked for it in the first place. Hearing Allie own up to her emotions made her dig her that much more.

He held their sweat drenched forms closer together as they sort of mellowed out in the middle of the ring. It was an almost zen-like way of relaxing and enjoying the moment until Alaina posited an innuendo laden question. The Amazon peering up at him with those deep and soulful eyes. She could look downright adorable when she wasn't slamming people round...

...Zen like relaxation would have to wait.

"Ah, damn. Now I'll never get a title belt...Buuuut, I do believe I can think of a better prize than some heavy old belt strap~..." Bryan teasingly whispred as he looked down at Allie with his own smile and smitten gaze. He slyly brought Allie in for an affectionate peck, with several more to follow once he brought his arm around her back and motioned them closer together. Her soft chest rubbing against his toned pectorals with their feet intertwining the closer they got. Bryan's roving hands would slide down her back and down the curvature of her firm backside.

"You uh...you sure ya got the place to yourself?" Bryan wisely asked in between planting his lips against hers, the model athlete sort of letting matters get decidedly PG in the process...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next