Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:25 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:01 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Fri May 10, 2024 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:41 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 96 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 96 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Arya vs Ataru - Penalty match (complete)

2 posters

Page 13 of 19 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19  Next

Go down

Arya vs Ataru - Penalty match (complete) - Page 13 Empty Re: Arya vs Ataru - Penalty match (complete)

Post by wrestleryu Fri Dec 02, 2016 12:02 am

Fighting back against Arya's bubbly and loving attitude is not easy, even while she is squeezing and dominating him, but Ataru knows that if he loses here, then it's all over.

"Nfffff... n-not going to happen....! Grrr....". . The boy makes his best effort to slip his arms inside Arya's bearhugging arms, trying to finally break her hold.

However, if he succeeds that will bring him down on his feet, his chin inches close to Arya's ample bosom. Not the safest place to be when you are out of air and needing to take a breather.

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Arya vs Ataru - Penalty match (complete) - Page 13 Empty Re: Arya vs Ataru - Penalty match (complete)

Post by Suzanna Mey Fri Dec 02, 2016 12:12 am

Arya would let him slip down, then just plucked his head right into her huge jiggle tits, "Nitey nitey~" She says with confidence, not even holding him in.
Suzanna Mey
Suzanna Mey

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Fri Dec 02, 2016 12:18 am

Arya's sing-a-sung voice announced that she was planning once again to turn Ataru's lights off. And that was confirmed as she just easily enveloped Ataru's face within the deep, treacherously comforting confines of her smothering cleavage.

"Mrrpfffhh...... mffff...". The muffled noises from his mouth produced a tingly vibratin in there, probably making Arya just happier with his teasing imprisonement.

Methodically weakened by her bearhug, the boy could not escape from her bosomy embrace even if she was just holding him inthere lovingly, and that was making him look more or less like a tired little boy that she was about to lull to sleep.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Suzanna Mey Fri Dec 02, 2016 12:23 am

"Oh my gosh, you loooooook so cute just passed out in my giant tits." "I can't pin you now, I need you squirming," She would guide him so hes resting against the turnbuckle, and started to play with the crowd, ignorin his limp body.
Suzanna Mey
Suzanna Mey

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Fri Dec 02, 2016 12:30 am

With his face cushioned by Arya's heavenly boob-pillows, Ataru was given no much choice than to peacefully drift to sleep in her loving.... and suffocating embrace.

BUT, he was surprisingly able to breath freely as she let him rest against the corner, apparently too much overconfident to just finish him off quickly.
Soon his vision went from blurry to clear, and he could see Arya giving him her cute back and delicious butt, busy enterteining the fans while she thought he was taking a nap.

"This is my chance!" Here I come!". He said alound after gathering enough strenght to stand up. Running into his beautiful opponent, Ataru embraced her tightly from behind locking her into a standing full nelson.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Suzanna Mey Fri Dec 02, 2016 12:34 am

Arya was wiggling her booty, and generally just being lovely and sexy for the world to see. She was oblivious to Ataru being awake.
When she heard his yell, she let out a breath. "Huh?" And then was caught in the full nelson. "WHAT?!"
Suzanna Mey
Suzanna Mey

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Fri Dec 02, 2016 12:41 am

Ataru grinned from behind Arya, giving a little kiss to her neck as he started to apply some pressure to the hold and grind himself against her irresistible booty.

"What? Hehe well I thought that you were wriggling that cute butt just for me, so I thought it would be bad to reject such sweet offer".

Ataru was certainly not in his best condition, but vclinging Arya from behind helped him keep balance. With the girl locked in his fullnelson, his bluge was pressing suggestively against her butt. The suggestive rubbing was definitely messing up his concentration, but maybe it could result into making her weaker and more inclined to surrender too.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Suzanna Mey Fri Dec 02, 2016 12:45 am

Arya was in a tricky situation here. Her cool was lost as the pain started to take over. Normally, rubbing her butt against his dick was her power play, but the tables were reversed as her butt was being unwillingly grinded.

"Ahhhhhh!" She yells in pain. Shes about to tap.
Suzanna Mey
Suzanna Mey

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Fri Dec 02, 2016 12:55 am

Ataru was clenching his teeth to keep himself from moaning, unwilling to let her know how the sensual stimulation was weakening and arousing him.

Being in a dominant position he could keep it under control, pouring pressure in the hold while giving a few grindings here and there to make Arya tapout from the humiliating helpless position.

"Heh... I told you, I will eventually win this match. Now... gasp... b-be a good girl and give up!", he said, swaying the trapped girl side to side in her hold to convince her.

Clinging tightly from behind, Ataru was full red-faced, his legs trembling and the bulge in his pants twitching. Everybody in the arena, except for Arya, could clearly see that Ataru could not keep the submission locked much longer now.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Suzanna Mey Fri Dec 02, 2016 12:57 am

Arya started with a "I won't!" But after one moment, she started slamming her feet against the matt, as her hands were unaccessable. "I GIVE I GIVE I GIVE!" Shes embarressed and her butt being rubbed by his cock, and is in pain.
Suzanna Mey
Suzanna Mey

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 19 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19  Next