Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 114 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 113 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Starlight Vs Ryu

2 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Starlight Vs Ryu - Page 5 Empty Re: Starlight Vs Ryu

Post by wrestleryu Sat Mar 05, 2016 3:55 pm

Indeed, Ryu was forced on the defensive side now, spending most of his energies from escaping a submission to trying and prevent another, rather than managing to deliver a maneuvre of his own.

And the current predicament was no exception. Pressed down with Tabby ontop, Ryu would franticly reply to her teasing threat: "G-Guh....!! What... a n-nap???!! No thanks...! I'm not a baby and I won't let you lull me to sleep..!"

Blushing to the brightnest shade of red, Ryu had increased the intensity of his struggles. Clearly, Tabby's teasing words had touched a weakness of Ryu's mind, as the boy was actually very uneased at the idea of being put to sleep like a little boy in the holds of a female opponent.

But for now, they had probably just incited Ryu to struggle all out and gain a temporary escape from her clutches. Pulling one of Tabby's wrist down with one hand and pushing her opposite shoulder with his other hand, Ryu would try to unbalance tabby and have her fall to the side.

If successful, the boy would be still to short-breathed to bring a counter attack, so he would basically use this chance to stand up and catch his breathing, huffing heavily from the recent exertion.

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by freeko Sat Mar 05, 2016 4:17 pm

Ryu seemed to had a nerve struck when Tabby suggested that she rock him to sleep like a little baby. The spike in his energy would allow him to push free from Tabby and they would both roll away from each other. Neither really doing anything aside from standing up once they were separated.

"Hmmph. I guess you don't want to unwrap your presents now? I think you are on the naughty list this time!'' Tabby would continue her playful banter with Ryu as she started to consider what to do next. It would seem he still had some fight in him, but Tabby figured it was just a matter of time before he would tire out.

Having had the short amount of time to think about it, Tabby figured out what she wanted to do next. Now that they were standing, she wanted to get behind Ryu somehow and set him up for an abdominal stretch. Maybe she could get him to tie up again and then get behind him that way? She knew what she wanted to do, but was still somewhat inexperienced enough that she did not have the ability to put the pieces of the puzzle together just yet.

Chilling Inferno (Tag Team):
freeko
freeko

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sat Mar 05, 2016 4:45 pm

"Umpff.... you had me in a couple of good moves, I conde that... but I'm still going to win the match!"

From his much less playful words, Tabby could tell how Ryu had lost most of his overconfidence now, showing that her mind games were doing a good job on Ryu's head, just like her holds were methodically draining his strenght.

As a proof, Ryu would be incited by her teasings into a very imprudent thing, going to the offensive even if he should have better got the chance to take a breather.

"Get ready... here I come!"
And so, the flushed boy rushed forward trying to surprise Tabby with a clothesline. Too bad for him that his legs were still quite softened, and therefore not allowing him to move that fast. If not successful, Ryu's attempted attack was probably going to spare Tabby the pain of setting him offguard.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by freeko Sat Mar 05, 2016 5:45 pm

The holidays had come early for Tabby as Ryu all but volunteered himself to be tormented further. He was even charging right for her, and Tabby's eyes would light up once he reared his arm back for what was hopefully a clothesline attempt. Tabby could not believe how slow he was moving compared to the first fall. Maybe it was that she had gained her focus now that she had been brought to orgasm in the first fall. Nonetheless, the perfect opening would open for her to entertwine herself with Ryu's body.

Ryu would find himself in danger of being twisted into an abdominal stretch as Tabby would maneuver around his wild swing with the clothesline. This would hopefully spell the beginning of the end for Ryu for this fall if Tabby could lock this hold in.

freeko
freeko

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sat Mar 05, 2016 5:59 pm

"Ugh.... n-no!". With his supposed-to-be well executed clothesline failing the target, Ryu was caught off balance, feeling Tabby's thigh pressing against his leg to stop his momentum while she snaked her body behind and around his.

The boy would keep squirming and flailing in the middle of the ring, trying to get loose. But, aside from having less strenght behind his efforts compared to the 1st round, Ryu's struggles were also made less effective by his now evident nervousness.

All around, the fans were cheering louder and wilder, loving how Tabby was turning the tables and showing a totally different side of herself.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by freeko Sat Mar 05, 2016 6:22 pm

"Oh? Is something wrong my dear? Would you like it to stop? You could always give up. Or are you going to keep fighting until you pass out? I quite like the idea of nursing you back to good health as I hold you in my embrace. You could even suck on my breasts again. I know you liked that." Tabby would continue the verbal attempts at breaking Ryu down further. To be honest she locked the hold in but was not applying much pressure. She wanted to make him feel helpless as she did the damage with her words instead of the hold itself. It would be rather humiliating for him to end up tapping out from such a simple hold like this.

Tabby wanted nothing more than to make him realize the situation was hopeless. Tabby was simply waiting on him to do something at this point as unless he had a burst of strength left in him, Tabby well figured he was trapped. Now all she had to do was wait him out and eventually break him down.

freeko
freeko

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sat Mar 05, 2016 7:11 pm

"W-Wha...?!? Suck.....??? But... uuhhh.... o///o"
Already busy with his fruitless efforts to avoid being locked in Tabby's abdominal stretch, Ryu would remain speechless at her playful taunting, but his shocked expression and amusing flaring face would tell more than any word. Certainly, Tabby's mockingly maternal teasings were digging into Ryu's self-confidence, making the once assertive young male into a cute and nervous boy, ever more embarrassed by the evident shift of power and control in the match.

From Tabby's point of view, another welcome side effect of such dominant teasings was to make Ryu's struggle more flustrated and, therefore, more self-tiring for the boy, perfectly assisting with her plan of methodically weakening and demoralizing Ryu. Tabby would maybe ignore it, but an extra taunt in this situation was represented by the fact that the cobra-clutch aka abdominal stretch was, actually,... supposed to be one of Ryu's signature holds!

"Uff....d-dammit....!". The abdominal stretch would not really feel that painful, but it was damnedly well locked, leaving him quite immobilized in that awkward tangled stance, his struggles getting him nowhere but to squirm in her womanly coils at the moment, much to his discomfort.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by freeko Sat Mar 05, 2016 8:10 pm

Tabby would continue the hold. She really wanted him to spill his bucket as it were trying to get free. The hold itself was starting to take effect even without having put much torque on Ryu's body so far. Now it was time to make him desperate. "Since you aren't going anywhere, what's it gonna be then?"

Tabby would make her intentions a little clearer as her free hand would work downward upon Ryu's body. She had every intention of starting to work her hand over his still sheathed sword. "Pleasure or pain?" Tabby wanted him to get desperate. Though her message was one of mockery, she had not decided herself how to end Ryu just yet for the secend fall.

freeko
freeko

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sun Mar 06, 2016 1:11 am

Both pleasure and pain, was the answer given by Ryu's uneased groaning and moaning. In fact, being locked in Tabby's coils while she had full access to his groin couldn't miss to affect the poor flushed boy. In a way, it was like some special kind of bondage seduction. Only, she was using her body instead of ropes of shackles... which actually made the whole thing much more sensuous.

"G-Gasp.... just because you're sexy as hell... d-doesn't mean that I will become your toy...", he would groan trying to resist her sweetly evil ministrations. In spite of the clearly honest response of his body, with his twitching muscles and hardening boyhood, Ryu was still trying to defy Tabby's domination. And still, he had just addressed her as "sexy as hell", even while trying to struggle and protest.

Being a good expert of the submission he was locked in, Ryu knew well the humiliating helplessness of this predicament. But his knowledge of the hold had its advantages too: while being like an immobilized toy at the moment, Ryu also knew that the best method to try and escape from a well locked abdominal stretch was to focus on one part of his body and set that part free. And thus,  the boy had started to move his legs with the aim to gradually slip it out from the entanglement with Tabby's leg. Once the difficult part was done, he could try to send Tabby offbalance and totally break the lock.... hopefully.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by freeko Sun Mar 06, 2016 12:39 pm

"Oh? I don't think you are gonna get free any time soon. Just relax and enjoy what I am gonna do to you." Almost as if what Tabby would say would ignite something in Ryu, his resolve to escape the hold would bear fruit as he was able to work Tabby's legs enough to find his opening. In short order, Tabby would find herself flung over by a hiptoss as she lost control over the move.

Tabby was now sitting up from being flung onto her back and was facing away from Ryu. She figured the worst thing that could come from this was that Ryu would go on the offensive for a short while. Tabby had the full intention of letting this happen as she wanted to completely destroy the morale of her opponent after he would have his very small chance of attempting to seize control. It was a truly mischievous plot that she was brewing, but it was almost certain to destroy any level of resistance that Ryu would muster once she regained control.

freeko
freeko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next