Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 152 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 152 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Panther Risako vs Suzumi Ishikawa

3 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Panther Risako vs Suzumi Ishikawa - Page 7 Empty Re: Panther Risako vs Suzumi Ishikawa

Post by valen311 Mon Apr 18, 2016 3:25 am

Putting a steadying hand on Suzumi's shoulder, Chris made sure that she stayed upright as the Asian spoke. She leaned close, making sure Suzumi could hear her over the noise of the crowd.

"Suzumi, you have been a pain ever since I met you. You're stubborn, and have got a temper on you. But, you're a Wrestle Angel, and one of the good ones. You've got heart and courage and I respect that. I never wanted you to leave forever. When I told you to get treatment for your knee, it's so you could get back to being the best you could be!"

Convinced that Suzumi could stand on her own, Chris removed her hand so she could cross her arms over her chest.

"But....maybe I was wrong about you not being one hundred percent. You just beat Panther Risako, you know..."

valen311

Back to top Go down

Panther Risako vs Suzumi Ishikawa - Page 7 Empty Re: Panther Risako vs Suzumi Ishikawa

Post by HighFly Tue Apr 19, 2016 1:10 am

Suzumi looked up at Chris in shock. "Well yeah, like... I totally hate losing and stuff.... and always wanted to be as good as you." Suzumi said, being honest with not only Chris Morgan but also with herself. "You always had the body of a sculpted statue, the ability of a champ and face of an angel. I just.." Suzumi said shaking her head as she was finally able to stand on her own. "I never measured up. When I was getting good I had to leave."

Suzumi sighed as she realized she butted heads with Mikoto lately because she was jealous of her. Mikoto had a super bright future in front of her while Suzumi, having done well to recover, was frustrated about having to climb the ladder again. It was then that Chris's words, and her victory, set in. "I guess I did win, even if its hard to tell given how I look right now." Suzumi looked up at Chris again, holding her hand out. "For what its worth, I am totally sorry for being a pain in the ass."

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Tue Apr 26, 2016 10:04 pm

Chris reached out, taking hold of Suzumi's hand and shaking it.

"It's ok Suzumi." she replied. "It's not as if I have a reputation for a being trustworthy sort of person. But....you've always had talent, you know. Never sell yourself short. You and Mikoto, had our old league hadn't gone under, either one of you could've been champion at the rate you two were going."

Taking a look, Chris saw the referee was still down. Deciding to do what he couldn't, the blonde raised Suzumi's hand, declaring the Japanese woman the winner of the match.
"Enjoy this moment with the crowd....you earned it." she would say after leaning down to speak into Suzumi's ear, talking over the noise of the crowd.

With that, Chris would let go of Suzumi's hand, and then would leave the ring, leaving the Tsunami with the cheering fans....

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7