Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:52 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 52 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 51 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Hard Knock Days [Teenwrestler]

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Hard Knock Days [Teenwrestler] - Page 2 Empty Re: Hard Knock Days [Teenwrestler]

Post by LunarWolf Sat Jan 02, 2016 7:17 pm

Cecilia stood firm against Misaki, the brunette from Berserker was clearly a woman which Cecilia simply couldn't get along with, there was no way at all that they could come to terms with things. That much had been established in their first match as the situation had turned sour from the first few minutes of the match...hell first few seconds maybe.

Though that wasn't something that bothered Cecilia one bit, she couldn't help but find joy in poking fun at the proud Misaki, but even she was going too far at times. " Oh, sure I admit you are a good wrestler. Though you aren't anything compared to me. So you thinking you can beat me, cause you got your ass kicked in our previous match just doesn't make any sense hun." Cecilia let out as she'd take a step forward, pressing her generous bust against Misaki's large bust.

" However, be my guest. Prove it to me right here. Prove me wrong and show me if this whole Berserk crap is really amazing." Cecilia let out as she was goading Misaki into a straight up fight in the bar.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Hard Knock Days [Teenwrestler] - Page 2 Empty Re: Hard Knock Days [Teenwrestler]

Post by Teenwrestler Sat Jan 02, 2016 7:49 pm

Cecilia was starting to really get under Misaki's skin, her taunts and attempts to fluster her rival weren't really getting her anywhere and soon, the blonde stepped in, pressing into Misaki's frame to get some " Oooohh's" from the onlookers while Misaki only gritted her teeth and glared back at the busty blonde who's sole reason was to piss the brunette off.

"Ngh back off! I came here to relax, not pick fights...but if you really want to do this......bite me" she said in a serious tone and refused to back down or show a hint of weakness.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Jan 02, 2016 10:42 pm

Cecilia and Misaki stood chest to chest with neither of them backing down, it seemed as if a fight were going to break out any moment and the tension was growing, the patrons of the bar were looking to be excited to see these two lovely busty ladies throw down here and now, and as Misaki spoke out those words the blond beauty couldn't help but roll her eyes a bit.

" I should back off, I think I was here first. You should take that sorry ass of yours and walk out of here before I actually break you, you should know that if we face off here. You'll get broken...b-i-t-c-h." Cecilia spoke out with a serious tone to her rival, sounding out the final insult towards Misaki.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Sun Jan 03, 2016 9:58 pm

A small crowd gathered around the commotion, some people already taking out their cellphone camera's as they were ready to record the action live as it would unfold, upload it on Youtube and whatnot while other's just wanted a chance to see these two beauty's go hard at each other.

The bartender who seemed most concern did not want to get on the bad side of either ladies, as they were technically customers. So he politely walked over towards them, from behind his counter, "Excuse me Ma'dams but please, can you take it outside? Don't cause a scene here....any trouble might even involve the cop's here" he said gently.

Misaki looked him over, feeling quite embarrassed at her actions "I'm sorry sir, you're quite right. Whatever problem's we have, we'll settle it in the ring. No point fighting you like a mad dog where it wont count, so what do you say? rematch?" Misaki would say with a stern look towards Cecilia, extending her hand.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Jan 04, 2016 11:22 am

When the bartender came up towards the two women and asked them to leave, Cecilia couldn't help but roll her eyes a bit, frustrated that she wasn't allowed to smack Misaki around as much as she wanted to here and now, but she knew more than enough that it wasn't wise to cause a stir in this bar if the bartender was against it. She'd have paid for any damage anyways...but she could understand why it would be a problem.

With Misaki's words the blond beauty would simply roll her eyes, watching that outstretched hand of her brunette rival. The blond beauty would bring her left hand up to scratch at the back of her head. " In AFW you don't ask for a rematch." Cecilia would slap Misaki's hand away with her right hand and walk past the woman, starting to walk out. Once she reached the door she'd turn her head to look over her shoulder at Misaki. " You demand one." Cecilia let out as she'd start to move out the bar.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Sat Jan 09, 2016 12:30 am

Misaki was ready to go, she only wanted a sign, she was almost praying that Cecilia would be stupid enough to raise her hand at the brunette so a fight would break out and with that atleast Misaki would have the excuse of self defence. In any case, the bartender looked to have gotten through Cecilia and the blonde thought better than to attack Misaki, still just giving her some stern looks and grumbles.

Her hand got slapped away, as she simply raised an eyebrow and shook her head "How mature of you....somehow I am not surprised" she said as she saw Cecilia walk past her, giving her one final look and a last couple of words, making Misaki nodd "....Fine...."she simply muttered under her own breath before turning around to order another drink
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2