Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 6:05 am

» One Knight in Hel- Triin vs Bianka Hardcore
by Lilybell Yesterday at 9:27 pm

» It Takes Two To Tango (Ayesha and Anne)
by Lilybell Yesterday at 9:13 pm

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 12:26 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 11:45 am

Who is online?
In total there are 43 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 42 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Hard Knock Days [Teenwrestler]

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Hard Knock Days [Teenwrestler] Empty Hard Knock Days [Teenwrestler]

Post by LunarWolf Thu Dec 17, 2015 9:17 am

Winter was starting to set in Tokyo it seemed, as the cold air was doing the Swedish powerhouse's body good. She like always loved the cold weather more than anything. She was at the moment within a rather pleasurable bar, that was quite an interesting place. It was some small bar in a very tight alley with just enough room to move around and such, not many people where in it at the moment, Cecilia sat at the counter nursing a glass of rum at the moment. It was unknown to Cecilia how many drinks she had had, but the bartender had without a doubt already lost count.

She took a deep breath before she downed the amber colored liquid down her throat, the heat and warmness that trickled down her throat was almost enough the make the blond beauty purr, as she turned her head to the bartender and shook her empty glass around a bit. " Hey, barkeep! Another round for me, and how about we give the rest a round as well!" Cecilia let out as she offered around to the patrons of the bar. Whom rejoiced at the notion of getting a free round of drinks from the blond beauty.

Spoiler:

Cecilia wore a grey-white top and pants combo and had a brown leather jacket draped over the bar counter, she tossed some of her hair back over her shoulder as she followed up getting her drink with giving cheers to the other drunkards in the bar.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Hard Knock Days [Teenwrestler] Empty Re: Hard Knock Days [Teenwrestler]

Post by Teenwrestler Sat Dec 19, 2015 2:38 pm

Misaki was still getting used to life in the AFW. It was quite strange not to have her name up in the lights as she did so in Berserk, where she was the star attraction- the champion. The AFW was a whole different ball game with wrestler's of all shapes and sizes, from different styles and cultural backgrounds, woman and even men wrestling! It was a challenge she thought she would relish however it seemed to her that wrestling double time really took its toll on her and after a couple of losses she had returned back to the berserk wrestling league. Still, she was not a quitter she wanted to tell herself that she can hang with the big girls in a world wrestling league and was prepared to come back to the AFW in her part time contract.

In a more relaxing evening, she decided to get rid of her troubles by drinking and drowning them away. She decided to visit a small bar, she didn't want to go some place fancy with alot of noise and trouble but would settle for a quieter and small bar.

Spoiler:

She was wearing, nothing fancy, just a white collared shirt with a pink jacket and a black skirt with black boots. She came inside the bar and without noticing, she decided to take a seat next to a familiar blonde. "Hello there, can I have a pint of beer?" she said with an innocent smile before letting out a huge sigh and then putting her arms up on the table and burying her forehead into them to relax.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Dec 22, 2015 5:25 pm

Not long after Cecilia had offered everyone a drink the blond beauty's attention soon turned to her side as she looked on at the brunette who had just entered the bar and sat herself right down next to her. The blond beauty would look Misaki up and down after she had sat herself down, tilting her head a bit as she wondered if Misaki had just tried to ignore her. The blond let out a loud sigh as she'd turn her head back to her drink and down it before she'd teasingly place the glass down onto the back of Misaki's head.

" Well well, if it isn't miss Toyoda ? What's the matter ? Found yourself losing another match ? Was it in Berserk this time ?" Cecilia joked as she'd roll her eyes a bit as she said Berserk. The notion of calling that place any sort of wrestling or fighting federation was just a joke to the blond beauty. The mighty Swede would gesture to the barkeep to refill her glass as well and as he arrived with Misaki's beer he came over and filled her glass up with Rum as well. " So, why so blue...or uhm...pink I guess ?"

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Wed Dec 23, 2015 7:09 pm

Misaki honestly did not notice she took a seat right next to Cecilia, her first real challenge in the AFW which she failed to defeat. After her match with Cecilia she had returned to Berserk and did alot of matches over there as part of her two wrestling league jobs, she wanted to divide time equally as much as possible between her two commitments. It was a full time job almost and it was quite hard for Misaki to find herself running around the two wrestling leagues but she did not want to disappoint the Berserk fans or did she only wanted to be a good wrestler in a small wrestling league, she wanted to prove her skill on a much larger scale as well.

Misaki raised her eyebrow when she felt the glass touch the back of her head "Hm? Exc-" before she could say anything else she was cut off by the rude blonde, who's voice she recognized almost immediately. It seems this girl would haunt her forever or more like a bad itch that just would not go away. Cecilia spared no expense in taunting the Berserk Queen, having a mocking tone at the very word of "Berserk" and insinuating that Misaki was on a losing streak.

"Oh? It's you...hmm I thought this bar had some class, but it seems they let anyone in. I'm not surprised to see you here. Also, no- I haven't been losing. I just wanted a change of pace so I thought why not return to the AFW for a more tough competition to test my self." she said. Misaki was then served her drink and she took a quick sip from it.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Dec 26, 2015 3:21 am

Hearing Misaki's words to her only caused Cecilia to sigh out, this bitch always had to act so uppity and serious all the time. Something that caused Cecilia to roll her eyes in annoyance and then simply let out a loud sigh. " It had class until you walked in. Seriously, your a hasbeen! Get it through your skull." Cecilia spoke out as she looked on at Misaki, watching the pink clad lady for a second or two. " You should remember to beating you took at my hands." Cecilia let out as she would shrug her shoulders a bit.

Now that things had become like this the blond felt no need to sugar coat her words. " You want more of a challenge ? Even though AFW proved way to tough for you already ?" Cecilia let out as she would as she'd take a swig from her glass of rum, letting the warm liquid drip down into her stomach.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Tue Dec 29, 2015 10:12 pm

The two ladies looked at each other as Misaki's blood boiled when her rival spoke, she really didn't like the blonde's attitude and it seemed like Cecilia brought the worst out of Misaki as well. Misaki bit her thumbnail as she glared back at Cecilia when she told her she was a hasbeen and reminded her of her previous encounter, which ended in humiliation for the berkserk queen.

Still, she was here to get better and compete with world class wrestler and was ready to learn from past experiences and mistakes. She calmed herself before slowly taking a sip of her drink and finishing it. " Pride has a fall my dear blondie. I'm not afraid to learn from my mistakes and I have learned from them. You on the other hand think you are unbeatable...but you're not....get THAT in your thick skull" she said in a serious tone.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Dec 30, 2015 1:41 pm

Cecilia would roll her eyes as Misaki started to talk about how she had learned from her mistakes and how her pride had caused her downfall, but she was better because of it now. Though when the brunette went on an insulted Cecilia...although in a manner which the blond beauty didn't care all that much. " I think I'm unbeatable ? Maybe, at least when it comes to you, after our match I know you can't beat me. You're not fit for AFW, so perhaps it's better if you go back and play in your weak ass league if you wanna save face." Cecilia let out as she'd grin a bit, looking on at Misaki as she'd start to move up to her feet.

The Swede would stand towering over the seated Misaki, she'd reach for her drink and bring it up to her lips, taking a long swig of it as she'd then place it down on the counter, not breaking her intimidating eye contact with Misaki.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Thu Dec 31, 2015 4:54 pm

Misaki smirked as she saw Cecilia rolled her eyes at the brunette's direction. Clearly she was getting under the skin on the blonde with her attitude. She had one more thing to say before standing up on her feet beside Misaki, who was still sitting, while looking down on her and taking a sip of her drink.

Misaki raised an eyebrow, she wasn't sure what Cecilia was trying to prove. Was she trying to intimidate her? trying to prove how big she was comparing to Misaki? "Tsk tsk, poor deluded Cecilia. Unlike you, I'm not afraid to lose and learn from my mistakes. However YOU....when I beat you, you'll have nothing left. You're too arrogant to learn from your losses because you dont believe you'll lose. The fact is....I will beat you, I promise" she said before standing up on her feet to face her foe.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Jan 01, 2016 4:16 am

Cecilia stood firm in front of Misaki as her slightly shorter rival moved up after speaking her words, something that only caused the blond beauty to scoff, she could handle a loss just fine, she had done so before. So Misaki's words werent getting to her, however Misaki was right about one thing. Cecilia didn't think that the usually pink clad girl could not beat her, in any way.
The blond was utterly confident in that notion that she could and would kick Misaki around any time they were in the ring, even though Misaki had put up a valiant fight, Cecilia felt that Misaki was at her peak and she wasn't going to ever reach the same height of hers.

Cecilia stood against Misaki their lovely frames practically pressing against one another as they stared each other down. The crowd in the bar was looking rather intrigued by the notion of a throw down, ever since AFW opened up there seemed like there was a lot of chances to see some hot women fight it out in a bar.

" You'll beat me ? damn Misaki, you really are more full of yourself than even I am. You think you can take me, after that beating I gave you ? You're nothing, a loser from a loser company with a loser record now. Where is your fancy Berserker belt ? Still go it ? It's worth jackshit everywhere else in the world, cause no one cares about you and no one cares about Berserk. You're a former pop idol thinking you can make it as a wrestler. In truth you are just someone who failed and then went into wrestling as a back-up." Cecilia let out, eyes fixed down upon Misaki's as they stood face to face, neither of them backing down from each other it seemed.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Sat Jan 02, 2016 6:56 pm

She could notice that the mighty blonde was unnerved and unmoved by the brunette's speech. Misaki truly believed that she had Cecilia against the ropes and had the fight not spilled outside the ring, she would have had a real chance to defeat the blonde in a straight up grappling match. Still, this was pro wrestling and sometime's you have to rely more than just your grappling skills. Sometimes a wrestler should go further than that and fight with fists,kicks and even be aware of your ring surroundings.

Misaki would not back down against this bitch, especially after what she said to her infront of the small crowd of people who were getting worked up a bit seeing the two lovely ladies getting all heated up like that. They certainly were not drunk, atleast Misaki wasn't and she wasn't going to make a scene to tarnish her reputation as the calm and good girl unless Cecilia had something to say or do about it.

Shrugging her shoulders she fixed her hair back a bit "Trash talk Berserk all you want because when I do beat you, all this talking is going to come back and bite you in the ass. I'm not being arrogant, I know I can beat you because I've wrestled you and lost, I've seen your limit and I know mine....I can definitely beat you and when I do, even you'll have to admit Berserk is no joke"
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next