Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Lobo Today at 7:25 pm

» Adama Saadia vs Mebel Pertolania - Stars Above
by Deus001 Today at 5:55 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Today at 1:12 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Yesterday at 11:33 pm

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Yesterday at 11:20 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 88 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 85 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you, CrashTestDumbass, Tarantulust

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Sun May 12, 2024 11:49 pm by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Mystis Vs. Eagle Miyasaka

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Mystis Vs. Eagle Miyasaka - Page 2 Empty Re: Mystis Vs. Eagle Miyasaka

Post by Valyn Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:12 am

Mystis connected with a body splash sending Eagle back down onto the mat a grin breaking on to her face at her small successes at the beginning of this match. She had to keep it going though keep the momentum flowing in her direction as much as she could. So as soon as Eagle pushes her off she rolls back to her feet and takes off like an arrow at her. AS she gets close she will drop and slide aiming a baseball kick right into Eagle's side.

Valyn

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Wed Dec 16, 2015 9:38 pm

Eagle grunts while pushing her opponent off her to get that extra heavy weight to lighten up, she can finally get on all fours and pushing to get up only get caught with her stomach getting kicked.

"UGH SHIT!" Eagle rolled to her side clutching herself, coughing and spat couple of spits probably at Mystis foot, not intention to but she would totally do so, right now she need to gasp some air back in her chest.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t5822-killerv-character-select

Back to top Go down

Post by Valyn Thu Dec 17, 2015 9:55 am

Mystis was given the sound of a satisfying grunt and cussing from Eagle as her foot slammed into side. She had been doing well so far staying on Eagle she wasn't about to meet up. She knew that she had to wear her down before she could take her out.

She hardly noticed the spot on her foot as she quickly moved to get up. Seeing Eagle on her side she quickly got an idea. Moving so she was behind her she'd place a foot on her lower back and push her into her front. She'd lean down and take both of her wrists in hers and pull them back while keeping her foot planted into her back stretching her out painfully.

Valyn

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Thu Dec 17, 2015 11:01 pm

Eagle coughing with her stomach getting kicked pretty hard and trying to recover as she could, that bitch really putting her through trouble now and even worst when she felt herself being facing down on the mat, lower back stepped on before her wrists getting grabbed and pulling back groaning in pain as her back getting stretched out.

"AUGH! Let go you bitch!" She biting down her teeth shaking her head trying to, hopefully, breaking out of this hold, kicking her feet around trying to shake the pain somewhere else.

Back to top Go down

Post by Valyn Fri Dec 18, 2015 8:24 am

Mystis watched with some sense of satisfaction as she had Eagle yelling out in pain, in a very painful hold. She wasn't a sadist but damn had this girl pissed her off by calling her a bitch. She gripped onto her wrists harder as she thrashed about and pulled back even harder in response. She knew she couldn't keep this hold up forever but that was fine she wasn't expecting to.

"Letting out know after I win I'm taking you to my home and going to beat ya there to." A little smack talk was fine every now and then. With that she'd yanky back hard and then let go so Eagle would snap forward head first into the canvas.

Valyn

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Sat Dec 19, 2015 12:42 am

"UGH! Not into that! So you better let go of me!" She felt her arms pulling back more while her backside just bending horribly, shaking her head and kicking around, she felt the pain even more until she gets a hard yank and letting go that snaps her forward bouncing her face right on the mat. "NGH!"

One hand slowly reaching the back to nurse the pain while the other holding her face, checking to make sure theres no blood coming out from her nose, groaning the pain and hissing at Mystis.

Back to top Go down

Post by Valyn Sat Dec 19, 2015 8:46 am

"No? Well then I'll just take you home and kiss it all better afterwards if that's what you want." She grinned a tad but she didn't slow up as she saw Eagle go down hard face first in the mat. She had a move that she had always wanted to and Eagle was set up perfectly for it.

She moved putting her feet onto the back of Eagles knees and leaed down forcefully grabbing the girls wrists once again pulling them back. Once that she'd roll so she was on her back and was hoisting Eagle up in a ceiling hold also known as the Romero Special!

Valyn

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Sat Dec 19, 2015 3:34 pm

"Ugh you...." He growls at this girl, Eagle never in many situation been in this part of a fight, getting one-sided is the worst she felt or even more, losing at the end!

She soon feels her legs weighting on and feeling her arms about to get grabbed that end up getting caught, pulling her off the mat and hanging her in a submission hold, all her limbs are trapped. "AUGH!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Valyn Sat Dec 19, 2015 8:53 pm

Mystis grinned as she held onto Eage in the submission hold feeling a thrill go through her. NO mater what happened this was one of her better moments in a match. She stretched out her opponents limbs as much as she could. "Come on give!"

Valyn

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Sat Dec 19, 2015 8:57 pm

"AUGH! Fuck you!" She shook her head, refusing to give up even her own limbs and her backside getting stretched out painfully yet still havent found a way to get out of it but only waiting for her opponent to get tired of using this move and release her. Time being, she'll have to keep enduring and wait for the moment to be released and recover.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next