by Yori Today at 9:06 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:48 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:35 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:31 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 121 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 120 Guests :: 3 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Shay Hikage and Eagle Miyasaka vs. Johnny Higurashi

4 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Shay Hikage and Eagle Miyasaka vs. Johnny Higurashi Empty Shay Hikage and Eagle Miyasaka vs. Johnny Higurashi

Post by KillerV Mon Jun 08, 2015 5:03 am

Shay Hikage and Eagle Miyasaka vs. Johnny Higurashi 16366380474_81a6ff9006_b
Shay Hikage and Eagle Miyasaka vs. Johnny Higurashi 15163602375_fd7c28a4ae_b

Its been few days since the event where both Shay and Eagle attacked Johnny thinking what they did was enough to keep him in the hospital, though would be better if it guarantee to really kicked his ass without his wife to interfere, but cant do anything about it now and its all in the past yet Shay isnt happy with that woman who busted her nose.

Shay- "Owww, still sensitive, fucking Taylor, what did I ever do to her?" Shay complained while Eagle is tying her boots. "Yeah, well dont worry will get that bitch when we get a chance alright? Just be careful not to bust that nose again." Eagle finished tying up and stood up in her blue boots and top, black spandex tights and fingerless gloves. For her partner shes wearing jeans and yellow n black shirts with shoes course, plus she have a small bandage on her nose, its bit broken and soft.

They're heading out to the ring from backstage as the girls getting some few boos and few cheers cause they're pretty hot, they're getting close to the ring as one of em slide under the ropes and the other just hop on op to get in, both at the center of the ring just absorbing the crowd reactions. Eagle went to the ropes and leaning in between to get the announcer a mic for her, taking from their hand and back to the center with her partner. "WELL!..... Looks like we did good amount of numbers on Johnny guy didnt we Shay? Hell its his fault for doing such horrible, horrible things to Fang who is now at the hospital and probably not gonna come back for awhile, so its your fault for doing that and we HAVE to do something about it, by kicking your ass!" Then Shay would casually taking her partner mic and began to talk. "Also to Johnny wife, Taylor, please, next time I see you, can I repay you for what you did? I want to bust your nose!" They paused for a moment before Shay continues to talk. "Now, I think theres rumor that Johnny isnt going to appear tonight am I right? I mean, he did went through hell cause of us, so he should stay home with his bitch and not ever, EVER coming back to the ring to mess with us..... but, just in case, will wait for a min or two, if he doesnt show up, he is DQ, giving US a win!" Now the ladies are waiting to see Johnny gonna show up or not, expecting he wont, they guessed.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t5822-killerv-character-select

Back to top Go down

Shay Hikage and Eagle Miyasaka vs. Johnny Higurashi Empty Re: Shay Hikage and Eagle Miyasaka vs. Johnny Higurashi

Post by Tatyina Tue Jun 09, 2015 4:32 am

Once the girls were settled in, the audience waited patiently for Johnny's music to start. However, after nearly a minute, there had been only silence until finally the AFWTron flashed to life, showing a surprisingly pensive Junichi Higurashi.

"Yo, dudes." He said, staring at the pair. "You might already have guessed why I'm backstage and not coming out to the ring. Well, thanks to you, I have a concussion and I'm not medically cleared to wrestle." The crowd booed.

"However, normally that wouldn't stop me." The crowd cheered. "But... I've realized that I can beat King whether you show up to cheer him on or not. I've got a secret weapon that keeps me going, so tonight, you can just stay home. Fuck you, AND your match. I don't need to be like King to beat him. See you when I beat his ass right in front of you."

Johnny grinned widely and held up both fingers as the screen went black.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Shay Hikage and Eagle Miyasaka vs. Johnny Higurashi Empty Re: Shay Hikage and Eagle Miyasaka vs. Johnny Higurashi

Post by Lobo Wed Jun 10, 2015 5:12 pm

Clyde's theme hit the arena speakers, clad in his black ring attire, he slowly stepped through the curtains to appear on stage, greeted by the cheers of the Kyoto arena, scowling at the duo in the ring, shaking his head in mock disapproval. His music dying down as he brought a mic to his lips.

"Stay in your high price seats, Ladies and Gents 'cause this show ain't over by a long-shot!"
Clyde declared for the cheering crowd.

"Ladies, why party with a Higurashi when the fastest gun in the land of the rising sun is ready ta' rock, baabyy!" Clyde yelled into his mic as he the crowd roared in approval while he paced around the stage and pointed at the duo.

"Y'all have been a thorn in everyone's side fer too long. It's bad enough You, Eagle, cost me last chance at the Tension Title at the Battle Royale... And Shay, you suckered me at Showdown and cost my team the match.  But now... Yall are goin' way too far. Always attackin' folks the minute things don't go y'all way... Bah! Cowards and wussies is what y'all are! Just like yer boss! I don't take kindly seein' good folks like Higurashi ganged up on and injured 'till they can't compete! It pisses me the hell off! It's time somebody finally gave y'all the ass-whoopin' y'all long been deservin'! And this Cowboy is here ta' deliver!" Clyde roared as he stood by the edge of the ramp.

"So! Clyde T. Gastin is here pinch hit for Ol' Higurashi! And I ain't alone..."
Clyde dropped his mic as he stood at the edge of the entrance ramp and waited to be joined by his tag partner to even the odds against Shay and Eagle of King's Crew!

Last edited by Lobo on Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:52 am; edited 1 time in total

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:05 pm

The crowd was wondering loudly about what the hell was going on, was this not supposed to be a handicap match? And why was Mr Gastin here and not Mr Higurashi? Then there was the bigger question, Clyde had proclaimed that he was not alone in this one. Was he teaming up with someone? Just who was it?

Shay Hikage and Eagle Miyasaka vs. Johnny Higurashi Blondes%20dress%20flowers%20long%20hair%20feathers%20red%20eyes%20masks%20black%20dress%20anime%20girls%20pixiv%20fantasia%2025_wallpaperswa.com_89

They wouldn't have to wait long in this, suddenly the lights in the arena went out. And a red curtain had appeared over near the entrance to the arena, with a spotlight now focusing on it. Then the song known as Pena Flamenca would start to play. And the crowd had begun cheering, for they knew who this song belonged to. A female silhouette appeared dancing behind the curtain, and then suddenly the dancing passion. Eliza Harenwood emerged from it, dressed in her ring attire. A black leather corset with red stockings with her blonde hair tied in a ponytail.

Normally Eliza would appear in a ballroom dress, with fans and perhaps even a masquerade mask. But tonight was different, this was going to be serious. Ms Harenwood knew that, and wasn't going to waste time with a grand entrance like she normally did. Although when she neared Clyde she gave him a smile and nod, the dancing passion was more than happy to assist Clyde in a battle. Eliza felt that the cowboy had been wronged, and payback would be required.

"Right then Mr Gastin, to the ring. Let's teach these harlots a lesson in manners." Eliza muttered, motioning to the ring and walking forward to it. The dancing passion would move to the apron and jump up to it, leaping over the top rope while glaring daggers at Shay and Eagle. Eliza was hoping to be able to do something like this for quite some time, she'd had yet to do any tag matches before. But she was confident in her ability, and knew that she could trust Clyde. And also part of her was relishing the chance to team up with him, the fans were eager to see what would occur now that the match had changed. Johnny would be dealt with, Eliza hadn't forgotten the fact that he eliminated her at the Tension Battle Royale. But it would be a fair and upfront duel, way down on the to do list of the British aristocrat.

When Eliza entered the ring she would fold her arms and say "Ms Eagle, Ms Shay. Prepare yourselves, me and Mr Gastin will give you no quarter. It's time you get what's coming, and frankly it should have been sooner. First Fang, and now you." while standing near the corner. She was waiting to see who'd be going first, Eliza knew that much about tag teaming seeing as how she watched Tension constantly.

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Fri Jun 12, 2015 4:17 am

Both Shay and Eagle were waiting to see if Johnny gonna show up and see how much worst his condition gonna be and see how much balls he could face the girls in a handicap match, but not a minute later that Johnny appears no in the arena, not exactly, but on the AFWtron hearing him weaken from the beatdown by the hands of the girls of King's Crew, can tell from the tone of his voice as the girls just opening their hands making it seems like Johnny is yapping away, but clearly it looks like he wont be facing them thinking they won by default.

Once his ugly mug disappear, someone music starts playing which Eagle is very familiar with, she bite down her teeth just remembering him so well and out comes Clyde which he was complaining about the both girls screwing him over, both laughing at the amusement. Once he finished talking, Shay would take the mic and talk first. "Clyde Clyde, poor boy, do you really think you can defeat us? And whoever gonna join you to help ya out?" Then Eagle leans in to grab Shay hand to pull the mic closer. "Clyde! You aint gonna talkin' shit anymore once we kickin ya'll asses!" she tried to mock his Southern accent.

But suddenly someone else music starts playing as the girls kept quiet to see who this person is, the music is so girly so it gotta be a girl, turns out they're right, a girl in a dress stepping out beside Clyde, the girl is completely out of ordinary for wrestlers, then again, theres many many varieties in AFW, so many its like a giant melting pot. "Who, the fuck, are you?" Eagle questioning the new girl as they never see, but Eagle starting showing her facial expression that she remembered her now before Shay went to talk. "Little girl, you wont make much difference when adding with a cowboy, are you a dancer or something? You're in a wrong square dance, THIS is the square circle for wrestling and fights, you two, dance somewhere else, dont waste our time."

Both girls stepping closer to the center of the ring as they're standing there, glaring at their opponents where it would seems its going to be a tag team match, probably standard rules or something, whatever it may be, both Shay and Eagle is ready for them, any time, right now even.

Eagle- "So why dont you do go make out and exit the ring, you're not needed here, just go take care of your boyfriend Johnny why dont you?" Eagle glares at Clyde and the new girl Eliza.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sat Jun 13, 2015 8:09 pm

"And how!" Clyde said to Eliza, following her as she went to the ring, climbing the ropes and leaping over them along with Eliza, putting himself in front of her but crouching low so she stood over him, bouncing side to side while beckoning the duo with his hands enthusiastically.

"No quarter!" He repeated with a wide grin, standing up beside Eliza.

Clyde then looked at Eliza slyly. "Aww! They wanna talk trash!" Clyde quipped excitedly before turning to Eliza. "Shall I go, or do you wanna show em what you can do?"

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sat Jun 13, 2015 9:49 pm

Eliza was eager to give this her all, a lot of people were surprised by this team up of her and Clyde. But they were certainly giving a roaring approval, as usual the Tension crowd was on the side of the dancing passion. And the enthusiasm was much obliged, and there was also the eagerness of the cowboy. Clyde was here for payback, but he was also looking forward to fighting alongside the dancing passion.

Seeing as how he leaped over the ropes just like Eliza did, and was now low and in front of her. Taking the chance Eliza would curtsey behind him, making for a real good picture moment there. All the while smirking at Eagle and Shay, based off their reactions they didn't really know Eliza. And that was something Ms Harenwood would take full advantage of if given the chance, she knew that this wasn't going to be easy. But Clyde was a person that Eliza trusted, and her parents told her that was an important thing in life.

Upon being asked if Eliza would like to start things off the young woman put a hand under her chin, a wry smirk on her regal features. The idea was tempting, but still.......

"Mr Gastin this is your time to shine, I'm here to support and fight alongside you. But please by all means go first, I'm sure there'll be chances for me. Go and have fun, oh and as they say. Kick some ass." Eliza said, giving Clyde a nudge with her elbow. She'd stand on the apron by the turnbuckle, grinning coyly at Eagle and Shay. It was showtime, the game was afoot. The curtain was raised.

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Sat Jun 13, 2015 11:52 pm

Eagle and Shay both staring down at their opponents who replacing Johnny for the night, Eagle have experience a match against Clyde few times but Shay is new to wrestling but not new to fighting at all. With the cowboy and dancer coming in the ring, looking at them and seeing who would go first. Shay would love to try out against either one of em but she turn to face her partner Eagle and having her look back. "So, who would go first?" Shay asked. "Ah, lets do rock scissor paper real quick?" Eagle replied.

Both girls taking out their hand and using their dominate hand to pound on their palms to see which one of em gonna get what. Eagle and Shay patting their palm and each showing what they got, Eagle with rock and same with Shay. Both redo until Eagle did another rock and Shay with scissor. "Aw crap, well have fun with them, but save me some." Shay would blow a kiss at her opponents before turning her back swaying her butt at them until she slip out between the ropes to get on the ring apron while Eagle smirk and pounding her fist on her palm. "Alright! Eagle is ready to kick your ass!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun Jun 14, 2015 1:16 am

Clyde looked at Eliza with a genuine smile as she told him she was here to support him. He looked at her and bowed his head lightly before clasping her hand with both of his. "And I couldn't do this without ya." He told her before turning back in time to see Eagle and Shay doing Rock Paper Scissors before ultimately seeing his favorite girl win.

"Alright! We get ta' play again? Me and you?" Clyde asked coyly with a raised brow directed at Eagle after watching Shay leave the ring with her swaying rear. He then looked back to Eagle and kissed the air between them. "I owe you a lotta attention tonight, lady..." He muttered with his hands up in guard before the bell rang, prompting Clyde to come RUNNING out of his corner, trying to swing his arm at Eagle and clothesline her right off her feet!

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Sun Jun 14, 2015 1:47 am

"Oh arent you a smooth talker Clyde" She smirk as shes ready for a match and when the bell rings to start it up, the match which her vs Clyde while Shay standby and watch them wrestle. Eagle is eager to get even with him for defeating her, never really have a grudge like that before so it time to rock this match up!

Eagle can see him running towards her from his corner as shes prepare for him, waiting for Clyde to come closer with his arm coming at her head, she would simply duck under to avoid getting him and turning around waiting for Clyde to turn hoping he realized he missed, when that happens, Eagle attempt to jump at him to hop on Clyde trying to take him down and sitting on his abs, hoping to score some shots to the head with her right fist.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next