Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 215 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 215 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Clyde Gastin Vs. Eagle Miyasaka

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Clyde Gastin Vs. Eagle Miyasaka Empty Clyde Gastin Vs. Eagle Miyasaka

Post by Lobo Mon Jan 05, 2015 3:51 pm

Singles Match
Standard Rules
Win by Pinfall or Submission
10 Count for Ring Out

"Time ta' get even with that chick who cost me at the Battle Royal..."

"No Compromise" by Rebel Meets Rebel began to play through out the Tension arena to a cheering crowd that rose to their feet, the stage being covered in brown smoke, looking like a dust storm was developing backstage as Clyde Gastin strolled out onto the stage, clad in his usual ring attire of long black tights, matching black boots, pads on his elbows and knees with his wrists taped.

"Yeah! Let's rock!" He cried for the crowd with his fists raised, missing his cowboy hat after having it taken by Emi Keyes. But tonight Clyde's focus was on Eagle Miyasaka, the white haired fighter who worked for the vile Killer King. Clyde remembered how that woman attacked his shoulder, let Poison eliminate him and even had the audacity to kiss him! She was a punk and she was going to pay for costing him his only chance to win.

She chose to work for King? She'd get hers.

Walking up the steel steps, Clyde got onto the ring apron and climed the turnbuckle, raising his fists for the crowd before turning his back to the ring, leaping up off the top rope to backflip into the ring, turning around and sliding onto his knees with his arms out, smiling smugly for the crowd. He was a showman and liked to showoff, but tonight he was here to fight.

"EEEEAAGLE! EAAAAAGLE! C'MON!" He called out to her from his corner, hands on his knees as his bounced on his toes, eager to fight!

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Clyde Gastin Vs. Eagle Miyasaka Empty Re: Clyde Gastin Vs. Eagle Miyasaka

Post by KillerV Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:23 pm

Clyde Gastin Vs. Eagle Miyasaka 8957093249_623db72891_c

After Clyde music finishing it up, it was her turn to start playing and moving out on stage where everyone first notices she have her pinky finger in her ear like shes trying to clean it out and flick it out in the air. "Oui oui, what you want? Dont you have enough kissing this month? She mocked him while strolling down the ramp in her revealing one piece outfit in gray and green and black colors, along with her boots and sleeves. The silver haired badass heading down to the ring seeing Clyde seemingly like hes eager to beat her up cause what she did to him during the Tension Battle Royale, not like she cares but it was fun to see someone else misery broken right before her eyes.

"Is your arm and shoulder recovered yet? I sure hope so cause I want to fuck it up again!" She laughs while taking her time to stepping up on the steel steps, looking at the ropes like she wanted to stepping through but instead, she grabs the top rope and hopping right on over and step inside the ring, opposite corner from her opponent.

Staring at him waiting for the bell she pointed at him with a smirk. "Hey! Wheres your cowboy hat? You look good in it... *ahem*.... I mean, stupid in it, I want to make fun of you." Once the bell rings, she hops and give herself pumping up for some actions and kick his sorry little ass. Raising her hands out moving out from the corner looking for a lock up, thinking he might do the same but either way she wanted to get close enough so she can shoot out her foot into his gut.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t5822-killerv-character-select

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue Jan 06, 2015 2:35 am

Clyde narrowed his eyes as he saw Eagle appaer, already bringing up that dumb kiss she planted on him during the Royale when he was too out of it to fight back and then attacking his injured arm. Eagle got Clyde eliminated by Poison, he hadn't forgotten.

"The only thing's kissin' here are gon' be You and the mat!" Clyde growled as Eagle got in the ring with him, eying her up down, forgetting how revealing and tight her attire was. It probably would affect him more if he wasn't so pissed off and hungry for revenge.

"Nice outfit. Don't whine if you end up havin' a wardwrobe malfunction." Clyde muttered while rotating his wrists.

And then she asked about his hat. He growled at her for it. Not realizing what she had said at first. "Nevermind the hat! Let's rock!" Clyde growled, rushing Eagle instantly, not realizng she was going to have her leg up waiting for him, causing Clyde to run right into her booted leg.

"HOOUGH!" His eyes bulged as his body folded over her leg, staggering back, doubled over and holding his stomach.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Tue Jan 06, 2015 3:29 am

"Me kissing the mat? Oh I bet you wanted another kiss from me, but I guess you would complain and unlike the mat, it doesnt." She was getting ready to take him down, the match just getting start it with the bell rings, moving out where Clyde just being clever with his words. "Thanks, I wont complain of my tits pops out, just wonder if you would keep your perverted hands off it, boys these days."

She smirks when making a comment about his hat, did a little bit of a shrug before they're both coming in closing to each other to see who would strike first, Eagle getting the first shot with a boot to his stomach that double him over. She quickly kneel down in front of his face and wink, blow a kiss and trying to grab his head as she stood up with her back facing him, hoping to pull him over her shoulder to throw him down on the mat in front of her so she can follow up with another kick, a side kick aiming where his arm was hurting during that Battle Royale.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue Jan 06, 2015 4:06 am

Clyde growled with a reddened face as Eagle returned his taunts with rather lewd replies. Her outfit didn't leave much to the imagination, she had Clyde picturing her topless easily.

But after getting struck by her boot, she had the cowboy stunned in front of her, near breathless as he looked to the woman who kneeled in front of him, winking at him and blowing a kiss. "Rrr!" He growled at her with flushed cheeks. He already more or less made out with eagle, he'd be lying if he didn't say that was nice.

He groaned as she took his head on her shoulder, gripping her waist before she flung him over and dropped him onto his butt! "H-Ouh!" He flopped hard on his back and bounced onto his rear, leaving him sitting there for Eagle to follow up with a harsh kick to his arm!

"AAAU-HAAAUGH!!!" Clyde screamed as his eyes bulged and he flopped onto his side, hugging his hurt arm, kicking at the mat as he grit his teeth, clutching his upper arm tightly as it stung and burned.

"O-Ohhh..."

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Tue Jan 06, 2015 4:21 am

**Playing with Clyde like a toy is fun, I should keep it up before I finish him off** she thought while at her kneeling position during her blowing a kiss at his face, seeing him get hurt from a kick to the stomach, now she quickly pulling up by his head and whipping the hatless cowboy down onto the mat.

"Trust me, this is satisfying, mostly for me." She once against mocking Clyde after throwing him down onto the mat where he sit, being a gentlemen like he takes it like a man and get hit at his injured arm by her hard kick where he screamed out loud and kicking against the mat, hugging his arm.

"Still hurt? Tsk tsk tsk, weak!" She shrug with a smirk on her face again, really feeling pretty good kicking his ass so far right now.  She makes sure that hes facing down so she can place her knee against the back of his neck and pulling his weaken arm backward, twisting to straighten it out, almost holding up against her chest. "Just cry like a baby, I like hearing you scream."

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue Jan 06, 2015 4:44 am

Clyde winced as his hurt arm ached, getting flipped over with ease by Eagle, he flops face first to the mat as the woman mounts him with her knee now on the back of his neck.

"Guh..." He groaned against the mat before feeling his arm wrenched backwards! "A-Aaauuhh... S-Shut... N-Nnnh!!" Clyde howled and trembled against the mat, writhing around as he felt his arm twisted and bent by Eagle.

"A-Ah!....Ah...Aghh!!" He cried as she pulled higher and twisted, unable to get loose, making him squirm under her.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Tue Jan 06, 2015 4:57 am

"Ohhh what was that? blah blah blah? I gotcha." She continues to wrenching his arm just a little longer and seems he isnt going to escape anytime soon, but kind of funny for him struggling to get out, wonder if he could get out of her next move.

She slowly bringing her knee off his neck and pulling his arm so that she can roll Clyde onto his back and having herself laying on the mat with her back, draping her legs across his chest and wrapping it around his weaken arm, puling back his arm against her body to straining more for the Armbar.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue Jan 06, 2015 6:32 am

"A-Aghh!! Eagle, you skank!!" Clyde barked as his arm was painfully wrenched by her, trying his best to get free but to no avail, not until she got off his neck did he see an opening and would try to turn his body and punch Eagle in the stomach to make her let go of him.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:07 pm

"What? Why am I a shank you bitch!" Just when she release the hold of Clyde and ready to apply another submission hold where she wanted to work on his weaken arm, but he turn his body fairly quick and went straight for a punch to her stomach out of nowhere. "Oufff!"

She double over after releasing his arm, backing off for a moment clutching her stomach, glaring at Clyde with an angry face but turn with a smirk afterwards. "Oh you actually got balls there" She huffing the air back in and quickly marking for Clyde body hoping to raise her elbow aiming to drop down right at his body, or actually, Eagle wanted to aim across his head!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next