Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 106 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 104 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, Mystery Dragon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Hospital Visit

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Hospital Visit - Page 3 Empty Re: Hospital Visit

Post by Serpon Wed Oct 07, 2015 10:56 pm

Hisui decided to ignore Neske comments about not having to do so.  She would reach into her bag and take out a laptop, the latest design.  “Akiha comes from a very wealthy family who owns a company that is expanding worldwide.  Thus, I managed to get you this.  Flowers and cards are nice, but I don't think they help with the boredom here.  Plus it comes with a built-in camera and microphone.” stated Hisui as she then tried to place the laptop into Neske's hands.  She remembered how her fellow redhead was now away from all her brothers and thought this would be a good way for her to communicate with them.

Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Wed Oct 07, 2015 11:02 pm

The background noise of the beeping heart monitor had increased to a pace where it wasn't exactly background noise anymore, as Neske took the laptop into trembling hands. She wasn't sure what she would do with two when she got out of here, but the gesture was huge to her. "Th-thank you... I don't know what to say..." she trailed off, inspecting the device. "You really didn't have to do this..."

There are officially too many characters in my roster for me to list in the here, so click the link to learn more!
Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Wed Oct 07, 2015 11:10 pm

Hisui could see that the laptop meant a lot to Neske.  “It's okay, for me this is nothing.  If you wish, I can ask Akiha to invite you over to our mansion where we can all get a drink.  But I think I need to be leaving now.  Give me a call when you get out of here or when you want to leave.  I look forward to our next encounter.  Good day and may you get well soon.” stated Hisiu as she then got up and give a small bow.

Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Wed Oct 07, 2015 11:49 pm

Neske was sad to see her girl go, but Hisui had her own life to attend to, and Neske understood that. She jittered her fingers as she waved watching the redhead stand up with a smile. "I will, I'll call you." The beeping slowed to it's usual pattern as Hisui opened the door, Neske's mood dropping from the sudden high as she watched her leave. "Bye..."

At first, Neske simply looked at the closed computer, her mind wandering about in the relative silence. About what she would do after she got out, about finding someone to tag-team with, about calling her brothers. Mostly about Hisui, though. Neske needed to do something with her when she got out of here. Not just as a date, but as a way to say thanks. A few ideas were already sparking her mind; nothing terribly complicated, but still, she thought it'd be nice.

She looked at the table next to her, where the card and flowers Hisui had brought in now rested. She picked up the card opening up the envelope and sliding out the blank card inside, with the words "Get better" written on the front. A little more blunt than most would be, but Neske was glad that Hisui was not the type to buy a pre-made card, at least. It also folded in half, meaning there was something inside, and as she started to open it, it looked like some sort of image....

Hospital Visit - Page 3 Brainwashdetectivehisui

What.

There are officially too many characters in my roster for me to list in the here, so click the link to learn more!
Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3