Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 109 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 108 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Hospital Visit

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Hospital Visit - Page 2 Empty Re: Hospital Visit

Post by Serpon Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:52 am

Hisui heard how Neske was naked aside from the hospital gown.  “If you require some clothes I can fetch them, a maid is known for doing such tasks.” stated Hisui as she was wearing her maid clothing.  Perhaps Neske hadn't noticed due to her focusing on the conversation and not the actual clothing.  She then heard how Neske ask how the redhead maid was doing.  “Well I have had some free time.  Haven't done any matches since ours.  Kohaku has tried to do a few of her own, but she seems to fair just as well as you, minus the hospital.” stated Hisui as she actually made a joke despite giving a monotone voice.  “Akiha, on the other hand, has been ripping apart most of her opponents, she intends on getting as good as she can so that she can defeat her rival.” stated Hisui as she thought of returning the question but realizes that Neske had spent the entire time in the hospital not doing much.  “What do you plan on doing once you get out of here.” stated the maid as she felt the question was similar.

Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Mon Oct 05, 2015 10:26 pm

Neske shivered at the mention of Akiha "ripping apart" her opponents, knowing first hand how frighteningly accurate that phrase was as her forehead stung as a reminder of what the wrestler/manager had done to her in the ring. For a moment she was brought back to that moment, viscerally reliving it in her mind like a shell-shocked soldier, before she snapped back to reality, and Hisui's question. For once, she actually knew what she would do next, though probably in the shorter term than Hisui meant.

"Well, I mean, I'll probably go get wasted and then go dancing," she replied nonchalantly. "That's what I usually do when I'm stressed out."

There are officially too many characters in my roster for me to list in the here, so click the link to learn more!
Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Mon Oct 05, 2015 11:21 pm

Hisui titled her head and wondered how old Neske was.  The legal drinking age was twenty in Japan and thus Hisui, Kohaku and Akiha were all unable to drink here.  That being said, every once in a while Akiha wealth allowed her to acquired some drinks and the three would hold a small party, sometimes inviting friends but made sure everything remained civil. “So I take it your over the legal drinking age here.  I myself am currently eighteen, thus I won't be able to join you.  Though such activities won't be good for your physical health, they might actually help with your mental health.” stated Hisui as she was both condemning and supporting the idea at the same time.  “Though if you wish we could do other activites, just you and I, such as bowling or I could pratice my hypnosis on you.” stated Hisui in a calm manner as she offered different activites.

Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Tue Oct 06, 2015 1:05 am

Neske blinked, silent, a little embarrassed. Which was not something she was used to, she reveled in her usual debauchery with relatively little fear, especially compared to her usual anxiety. But back in the Netherlands, drinking publicly was legal from the age of 16, and she had been doing that much since she was at least 14, so it hadn't occurred to her that drinking age would be an issue. She was used to doing things on her own, so whether or not Hisui could even join hadn't even crossed her mind initially, but now that it had, she really wanted to include her.

That said, bowling sounded painfully boring. Hypnotism less so. It seemed like Hisui was too much of a straight arrow for clubbing, even without the inclusion of alcohol, which was a little disappointing, as Neske figured she would be a beautiful dancer if she let loose a little. "Hypnosis? You can do that? That's... crazy," she muttered, looking for a better word and failing.

There are officially too many characters in my roster for me to list in the here, so click the link to learn more!
Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Tue Oct 06, 2015 3:20 am

Hisui nodded her head as Neske asked her if she could perform Hypnosis.  “I am still a bit new at it, so I have not perfected the art.  The first trick to Hypnosis is that you can only Hypnotize a person who wants to be Hypnotize, I can't make people do things they usually wouldn't do.” stated Hisui as she began to give a bit of information on Hypnosis.  She was a bit surprised that Neske was actually interested in this. “Oh and don't worry I won't Hypnosis you though I might do it to Akiha.  After all, me and Kohaku are thinking of overthrowing her when it comes to our wrestling characters.” stated the maid as she gave a hint of things to come.

Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:03 am

Neske blinked. "Y-you're doing wha-whatnow?" she stammered, not totally certain she heard right. "Overthrow her? Why?" Aside from the fact that Akiha already tore her a new one, and it sounded like those two were not much better than Neske herself when on their own, Neske couldn't really think of a reason why they would do that. Would one of them be their manager then? Would they just wing it, like she was doing?

Well... if that was the case, she might as well help out. If it was going to come down to picking sides, Neske was going to pick Hisui's, and it might do her better to do so while Akiha was still not expecting anything. With a sigh, she continued "...Alright, do you have a plan for this?"

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:33 am

Hisui nodded her head again, she had done this so many times people might start thinking she was a robot or something.  “Do remember this will be an AFW thing only, as we keep our wrestling careers and our real lives separate.  As for the reason, we are doing this is because we want to make a name for ourselves instead of always being in her shadow.  We plan on double teaming her after she wins something big and truly makes a name for herself, thus stealing her thunder.” stated the maid as she explained her reasoning and plans for this.  “That being said, we have never seen Akiha do a two verse one, thus we have no way to know what her tactics are in such a situation, if we could get someone to do a two verse one match verse her, we would have a better idea what to expect when we turn on her.” stated Hisui as she tried to think of a way to put Akiha in a handicap match.

Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Wed Oct 07, 2015 8:59 pm

This whole plan sounded pretty nutty to Neske, and given her record for crazy plans, that was saying something. Maybe she would need to start getting into this whole "stage persona" business if she wanted to catch up. More importantly, Hisui needed a guniea pig, and Neske wanted to help her out in any way she could. Maybe. She really didn't want to get back in the ring with that woman, but maybe with someone on her side… but who? Neske didn't really know any wrestlers other than these three, and that wouldn't work. She did already do a tag match, with someone else as her partner… no, no. All kinds of no. Not her. Neske was not getting in a ring with the two people that scare her the most.

Deep in thought, Neske found herself gazing deep into Hisui's eyes as she tried to come up with a solution for this. Those big, shining blue orbs, like a pair of gleaming oceans. It was no wonder she was able to preform hypnosis with eyes like those… they were so easy to get lost in.

"Yeah…" she muttered absent-mindedly, having forgot the conversation at hand.

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Wed Oct 07, 2015 9:31 pm

It seemed that Neske was deep in thought about something, Hisui would tilt her head and blink.  “Neske, are you alright?” stated the redhead maid as she tried to figure out what was going on in Neske pretty head.  “Is there anything I can do for you right now, to make your stay here more comfortable.  I could bring in a laptop or something for you.  After all it seems pretty boring here.” stated Hisui as she looked around as she realized how boring the hospital room was.

Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Wed Oct 07, 2015 10:39 pm

It was true, the hospital was terribly boring. The staff that worked there realized this, and they tried what they could to make it more enjoyable here, but their idea of entertainment did not match Neske's at all. A laptop, on the other hand, sounded pretty handy. Neske had her own computer in the backpack that practically doubled as her home lately, but that was still in a locker back at the arena. Mostly, though, she was just surprised that Hisui would offer, and the increased pace of the beeping that had become background noise showed this whether she wanted to or not.

"Hisui, I... that's okay, you don't have to..." she eventually said, against her initial gut reaction. "I'm glad you're here, though. Even for a little bit. It, uh... it helps." A blush went over Neske's face as she found herself trying to avoid eye contact, not normally comfortable with speaking from the heart.

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next