Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Yesterday at 5:57 pm

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 4:07 am

Who is online?
In total there are 123 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 123 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

fake apologies real ambush, Alma vs Maria

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

fake apologies real ambush, Alma vs Maria - Page 4 Empty Re: fake apologies real ambush, Alma vs Maria

Post by Thestupidgeek Sun Jan 17, 2016 9:49 pm

"oh... yes yes yes... I will do it Alma... be ready, it will be really, really painful... "
Maria feel really happy, Alma beg her to stop, now, she understand what is the meaning of pain. The tall amazon start to twist hard the nipples of her opponent and immediatly Alma start to scream
"does it hurt Alma ? Maybe now you understand that you were a naughty girl... so say it now... I regret to attack your crotch Maria, I never do this again... Say it"
With slow move, Maria continue to pull and twist the tits of the poor swedish girl. She stay on her stomach to prevent any escape and she continue to torture her.
After an endless time, Maria slowly lie on Alma and shake her shoulder, giving to her opponent humiliating breasts slap PAF PAF PAF PAF...

Emilie the steamroller_____Maria infinity
Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

fake apologies real ambush, Alma vs Maria - Page 4 Empty Re: fake apologies real ambush, Alma vs Maria

Post by TheRacker Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:16 am

"No no no, pleas don't..." Alma kept beging Maria as she was holding her nipples. Alma was getting little nervous and because of it she couldn't even punch Maria. She was just laying under her and shiver in anticipation of pain that will follow. And it didn't take much longer untill room got filled by her screams.

"AAAAHHHHHH"

She screamed, clenched her fists and start punching Maria's body. But punching didn't do much; Maria was keep torturing her nipples after being almost not affected by it. She shook her head after blonde amazon demanded apology. "No way! You're twisting and pulling my nipples and i should apologize to you?!" Alma said and realized this wasn't right answer. Screams fills room again as Maria was keep on punishing her.

Alma sighed out of relief after Maria finally let her go. She began squirming under her to get away, but her opponent was too heavy for that. Soon she found her face slaped by huge breasts. It wasn't too painfull, but it wasn't nice as well since those jugs were pretty heavy. As her face was getting assaulted, Alma would reach and grab Maria's hair and start roughly pulling and yanking it backward.

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Mon Jan 18, 2016 9:37 pm

the scream of Alma echoed like a sweet melody for Maria now. The blond amazon continue to torture the huge but sensitive tits of Alma, and the girl really does not like it. Alma scream and struggle a lot.
After this hard time, Maria tease her opponent with some humiliating slaps but grunt quickly when she pull her hair...
"ughH... so... I have to punish you more... before you will apologize ?"
Alma manage to roll and maria is now under her. But even in this situation, the blond amazon continue to smile.

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRacker Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:16 pm

After getting humilating slaps by Maria's jugs, Alma managed to turn battle bit into her favour. After tuging and yanking Maria's hair, Alma used the opportunity to catch her off guard and eventually managed to roll them over. She was pretty proud on herself, since Maria is almost 70 pounds heavier than smaller Swede. "I think you're not in position to demand apology, Missy." Alma said, grabed Maria's wrists to pin arms above her head.

She moved forward, so she eventually end up sitting on Maria's neck, catching her in schoolgirl pin. She moved Maria's arms under her legs, which freed Swede's own arms. "I belive you owe me apology!" Alma grined, grabed Maria's head and forced face deep in her crotch while simultaniously squeezing with her thighs.

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:39 pm

Maria see how Alma finally manage to get the upper hand with a smile. She sit on her in a schoolgirl pin and manage to trap her arms, not letting to maria a chance to escape... bt the blond amazon smile and even tease her opponent...
"hmmm... let me guess... no... hihihi... I wil make you regret this...Hmmmpppfff..."
before she could finish her sentence, Alma pull the head of maria on her crotch, and start to smother her while squeezing head with her thigh.
"hmmff;.. hmmmfff... "
At first Maria start to be panicked... she struggle and try to push Alma, but finally she calm.
"hmmm <3... "
Suddenly Maria start to lick the pussy of Alma through her pantie, she kiss her private part and try to stimulate her more and more.

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRacker Wed Jan 20, 2016 10:05 pm

Alma was smiling down to Maria and when feeling her strugles she pushed her head even deeper in her crotch. It was fresh change to see Maria strugling and panicing. It showed that even she has weak points and can be beaten, but Alma quickly become worried a little. Although she was in better position, Maria sudenly calmed down and even gave impresion she don't mind the position.

Alma closed eyes and let out silent and short moan when feeling Maria's lips on her kitty and was about to relax her body. But she quickly remembered that she's in fight and she's not suppose to enjoy. She has to beat Maria - that sneaky and evil girl. Getting licked by her is just nice and positive side effect. As Maria was keep kissing her, Alma moaned louder, but at same time start squeezing the head even harder.

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Sun Jan 24, 2016 4:26 pm

"Hmmmff <3... (oh alma... silly... you just take the worst position for me... enjoy the match young girl) "

Maria finally find a way to fight Alma, even in this position. The blond amazon has clearly better skill in hentai move and she use it on the swedish girl. Quickly Alma moan loudly, and she need to focuse in order to calm herself and stay on the match. She squeeze her thigh more and more, making really painful for Maria to stay here, but the tall amazon continue...

(Ughh... that's hurt Alma... be a good little toy, and let me crush you sensually).

As Alma become more rough, Maria become more agressive, she put her hands on Alma thighs, she not try to push her opponent, on the contrary, she force Alma to stay here. She also try to send her legs and if possible try to trap Alma with them... and mainly she continue to take care of her pussy.
Maria do it really sensually, she try to hit every sweet spot of Alma and try to drive her crazy with pleasure.

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRacker Mon Jan 25, 2016 9:03 pm

Alma was keep squeezing the head of Maria and realized that she's not only very strong, but also very endurable. But still, as long as she stay focus and not making any mistake, Maria will eventually get worned down. Alma flexed her thighs even further after feeling Maria's hands on them. But it turned out that this wasn't needed, since Maria decided to help Alma! It was bit suspicous, but maybe taller girl is underestimating her a little.

But next thing Alma felt was Maria trying to wrap legs of her own around her head. Luckily for Swede, she was on top and managed to grab Maria's legs inbetween the action. "Oh you're in big troubles now.." Alma grined and start bending Maria on half when holding her legs. She was keep pushing the legs forward, trying to place Maria's feet beside her own head. Tongue on her pussy was quite a distraction, but Alma was to focused on finishing her move at the moment.

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Thu Feb 25, 2016 4:17 pm

"hmmpphhh... hmmpphhh... "
Maria start to squirm... it become really uncomfortable for her to keep the stimulation on Alma, since the swedish girl continue to squeeze her head more and more. In the end, as Alma manage to catch her legs and to ben her on half... Maria cry in pain against the pussy of Alma...
clearly Maria underestimate her opponent. Now she start to have trouble for breathing and her legs start to hurt her.
She start to be desperate.
(no... no I can't lose to this little girl.. hmmpphh)
Maria try one more thing, she try to find the clit of alma and if she get this...
clac
she start to nibble her opponent private part, not for hurting her but for sending her a brutal wave of pleasure and make her lose her focus.

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRacker Wed Mar 02, 2016 4:22 pm

Alma was keep bending Maria on half and squeezing the head with her thighs. "What now bitch? Not so loud anymore, eh?" She started taunting her while grining down. Maria is stronger and bigger than Alma and it seemed that she's quite clever as well. Alma suddenly felt tongue and lips on her kitty and it was pretty obvious what was Maria's plan. And it was pretty successfull as well, since Alma already felt how her complete hold is getting bit weaker.

She closed her eyes and moaned when Maria finally found and nibble her clitty. Alma quickly realized that nothing good can come out from this; not only that Maria will probably get away, Alma being so arroused mean that there will be less focus after they breaked. So Swede decided to simply release Maria. She let her legs fall down and go on all fours to crawl away and get back on her feet. She was looking at Maria and biting her lips a little. "I'm not that bad, aren't i?"

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4