Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 5:06 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Fri May 10, 2024 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 89 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 89 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Ambush match: Diabolica vs. Louise Heaven

2 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Ambush match: Diabolica vs. Louise Heaven - Page 3 Empty Re: Ambush match: Diabolica vs. Louise Heaven

Post by TheRacker Mon Sep 21, 2015 7:11 pm

Diabolica smiled widely after hearing Louises scream. "What's wrong? You don't like things in your ass?" Since Louise weaken the headlock, Diabolica managed to take some breaths of fresh air and followed by pushing her fingers all the way in her butt.

Although headlock didn't do any harm anymore it was still risky position, so Mexican moved her head out and walked behind Louise. Keeping fingers in her ass all the time, Diabolica would attempt to move her way behind her opponent and move one arm around her neck. She would lean her head forward, stick out the tongue and lick the side of Louises face from the bottom to the top.

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Ambush match: Diabolica vs. Louise Heaven - Page 3 Empty Re: Ambush match: Diabolica vs. Louise Heaven

Post by Thestupidgeek Sun Sep 27, 2015 11:04 am

"you...AAAHHh... you crazy... fucking... AAHHHHH"
Louise can't keep the headlock any longer... the fingering of Diabolica cut her strenght and soon the busty maid find herself with the giant mexican on her back, always punishing her ass... and now Diabolica put an hand around her neck to keep her trapped and start to lick her face sensually. Louise gasp and moan loudly... Diabolica humiliate her as she stimulate her body, but louise can't compete with her amazing strenght... she moan loudly
"Aaahhh...eno... Aaahhhh...enough !!!"
Louise try to stomp furiously the foot of diabolica with her heel... she hope that it will be enough to stun the giant girl and push her to a cold wall of the bathroom.

Emilie the steamroller_____Maria infinity
Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRacker Sun Sep 27, 2015 3:37 pm

Diabolica was really enjoying fingering Louise and hearing her moans and whimpers. She was choking her for a while, before softening up the grip a little. She still had fingers in her ass with other arm wraped around Louises body, just that she moved it bit lower this time.

Diabolica smiled and start carressing Louises huge breasts, while removing fingers from the butt. Keeping them close together, Diabolica even rubed her breasts to opponent back to excite her even further. But out of nowhere Louise stomped on Diabolicas feet. "AAAHHHHH, You little bitch!" Diabolica screamed and released Louise, who on top of that pushed her toward bathroom wall.

Diabolica was twisting her ankles in circles for few moments to ease the pain. She was slightly limping when walking back toward Louise, but she wasn't worried about that, since pain in feet will fade away quickly

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Sun Sep 27, 2015 4:17 pm

Louise's face turn into deep red as Diabolica start to caress her breasts in a perfect way... she can't resist for long so when she finally manage to stun diabolica and stomp her feet, the maid does not wast any time. Louise turn and face diabolica, she is panting, and really aroused... she is still furious
"let's see if you like your own medecine Bitch... "
Louise rush and goes for a clinch with the bigger girl... but one of her arms goes down and louise try to put two finger deep into the pussy of diabolica... As the big girl start with hentai move... Louise will use them too... and she also plan to turn the height difference into an advantage... As she is on the perfect size, Louise try to goes for the big breasts of Diabolica and try to suck on them hard... of course Louise need to do this quickly, before her opponent recover from the stomping.

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRacker Sun Sep 27, 2015 4:45 pm

Diabolica was limping toward Louise and swinged with arm to slap her across the cheeks. But she was quite surprised that there weren't much resistence when she was doing it. But everything was crystal clear seconds later, when big Mexican let out loud moan.

"AHHHHH.... you.... stop...."

Diabolica start opposing Louise, but she was getting more and more relaxed with fingers in her pussy and tongue around her nipples. She knew she shouldn't do that, but Diabolica couldn't resist to move her hips back and forth a little to rub her pussy over Louises fingers.

It was clever move from Louise, but Diabolica got an idea. "So, you like my breasts?" She grined and grabed opponent head. Holding it, Diabolica start pushing it deeper in her cleavage to smother Louise.

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Mon Sep 28, 2015 9:27 pm

Louise continue to fight... and it works... Diabolica moans as louise start to finger her with her skilled hand, the busty maid start to give a really good pleasure to the giant mexican, and soon, Diabolica herself move and try to have more pleasure. Louise smile at feeling how the big girl to move her hips, rubbing her pussy on the finger of louise
"hihi... you're such a pervert Diabolica... you want me so badly... I can make you beg, if you want."

Louise continue to stimulate her opponent, but soon Diabolica push her deep into her breasts, and the poor maid is trapped
"Hmmm... hmmmffff... hmmmfff... "
at first louise squirm, she is smothered by the huge breast of her opponent... and suddenly she calm. She try to find a nipple of diabolica and tease her with her tongue, always fingering her.

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRacker Mon Sep 28, 2015 10:39 pm

Diabolica was pleased when Louise began squirming because of smothering. Sooner or later she'll has to give up. At least Diabolica thought so. On her surprise, Louise was keep licking her nipple, although she was getting smothered by her breasts.

Diabolica's body start shivering when Louise was keep fingering her and licking her nipples. She tried to hold Louises head between her breasts, but that was rather hard task with getting so arroused. And it was only getting worse, since Diabolica was getting more and more excited and eventually weakening the hold a little.

She noticed that smothering won't work, so instead of holding Louises head, Diabolica put her hands on her shoulders. She closed eyes for a little and tried to focus, before gathering strength to try pushing Louise away.

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Thu Oct 01, 2015 5:33 am

louise is in a safe and pleasant place now. her naked body is against the naked giant girl Diabolica, and louise conscientiously try to give to the big girl a nice and enjoyable beating. She does not care anymore to be smothered by the tall mexican, she feel how she love to be fingered and licked. the crushing girl seems to be pretty weak now... and damn sexy too. So louise continue, and she is really tender with the girl who humiliate her on the ring. Soon Louise realize that she is pushed
"hmmm...Hmmmm... stop.. let me continue..."
it's useless to resist, even if Diabolica is really aroused, the amazing strenght of the girl allow her to push louise without problem. At seeing her opponent closing her eyes... Louise realize how hentai move work on diabolica... She keep the pressure on her.
"hmmm... you're a bitch in the ring... but you seems to really love intimate touch now... let's continue my dear Diabolica..."
the busty maid try to grab the wrist of Diabolica and try to push the bigger girl to a cold wall of the bathroom, here under the shower it will be more easy to work her huge body.

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRacker Thu Oct 01, 2015 3:18 pm

"Oh yes? And how can you be so sure about that - how can you be sure that i wasn't just messing with you? Afterall, you didn't achieve anything with that move and i got little sexy pleasure out of it. OUFFFFF!!!" It seemed that Louise wasn't too interested in Diabolica prooving her wrong. She grabed her wrist and pushed her in hard bathroom wall tiles.

Getting irish whiped in ring is something completly different than here in bathroom. Instead of landing on ropes, Diabolica crashed in wall. She moved away, rubing her back with one palm. Although Diabolica was tough girl, her back was a bit sore already, since this wasn't the first time Louise assaulted her back.

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Sun Oct 04, 2015 5:11 pm

Louise does not wait that Diabolica finish her sentence, and she does not wait that she recover. Slammed on the bathroom wall, Diabolica Could see that louise follow her. On the last moment, Louise jumps... and crush the tits of diabolica with her own titanic tits... BAMM
"Oouuuhhh... it must be painful diabolica... I'm really sorry... usually I crush the face of my opponent with this move, but as you're a lot of taller than me... I'm forced to aim your big beautiful tits... but I'm sorry what do you speak about... oh yes, you explain me that there is no way that I can give you pleasure, right ? "
Louise can't stop now... if she could, after the breasts splash she try to put her hands between the legs of Diabolica and try to fingering the giant mexican girl, once again.

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next