Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:53 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:26 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:07 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 52 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 50 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000, TheLoneWanderer

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Dancing the Night Away

Page 15 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

Go down

Dancing the Night Away - Page 15 Empty Re: Dancing the Night Away

Post by Daaharu Fri Nov 20, 2015 7:20 am

"Heh heh heh..." Odessa would intone, her voice quiet and a little bit husky as she focused most of her attention on stimulating Eri rather than speaking. After several hours and quite a bit of talking, squealing, laughing, moaning, and yelling, Odessa's voice was becoming a little overworked. Well, she would not need too much for the rest of the night. The two of them were not teasing and taunting each other back and forth anymore. Odessa had won their fight, and then won their contests here in the hotel, and now, Eri was hers to do whatever she wanted with. And she intended to do quite a lot with Eri.

When Eri began to complain that she had only mooed because Odessa had been tugging on her breasts, Odessa would click her tongue against her teeth in faux admonishment. "Tsk. And you were milking me, as well, weren't you? But only one of us was mooing by the end of it all..."

Of course, Odessa had come close, for just a moment, to mooing, but she hadn't done it. She had bested Eri there, and earned her reward: the ability to do whatever she wanted with her friend, with Eri submitting to it all willingly. Eri seemed to be getting rather frustrated at Odessa's light handling of her so far, though. Odessa, as much as she enjoyed teasing her friend, wanted to make her cum very soon, as something of a reward. Odessa slid her fingers inside Eri's pussy to gently press on her clit, but paused immediately thereafter.

"Maybe...if you moo again...I'll give you a real treat, hmm?"

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 20, 2015 7:33 am

"Nnnghh... w-whatever..." Eri said as Odessa reminded her that they both went at each other's breasts a while ago, a contest which she lost.

She felt the dark skinned beauty's fingers pressed her clit, causing her to twitch and moan from the touch, although her friend stopped again instead of stimulating her further. The brunette bit her lower lips, her cheeks reddening again as she heard Odessa's demand. She had agreed to let the ebony beauty had her way, though, not to mention the thought about Odessa's "real treat" made her thinking less about shame. Her arousal was already on such level where she cared much more about having a release more than anything.

"Ugghh... m-mooo..." she let out rather meekly, still not comfortable about the whole mooing thing despite having done it a few times today.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Nov 20, 2015 10:48 am

Eri's moo was quiet, reluctant, and absolutely adorable. Even though they were of similar age and impressive build, Odessa often thought of Eri as being younger, almost childlike, at least in her attitudes, and the way she begrudgingly agreed to moo in that manner reminded Odessa of a young girl following the letter of an authority figure's command, but not the spirit of it. The ebony beauty chuckled in response. "Very well. You've earned this, then!" she would say, as she slid her fingers deeper inside of Eri again to press her clit, and this time to not stop.

While the one hand slid deep into Eri's pussy, the other hand still cupped Eri's breast, squeezing and tugging on it in a milking motion, though Odessa performed the motion a bit more gently than she had just a few minutes earlier. She was now trying to make Eri cum as soon as she could, as a reward for being such a good sport. Leaning in, Odessa would plant a few kisses on Eri's neck, kisses of encouragement and affection as she brought the auburn-haired woman to orgasm!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 20, 2015 12:43 pm

"Aahh...!" Eri moaned as Odessa's hand began to toy with her clit again while still groping her breast. "G-gawdd... y-yesss...!"

She almost felt like cumming instantly, although that didn't happen just yet. Everything Odessa did was driving her towards the edge rapidly, though, even the little kisses on her neck. Her insides seemed to be turned around by the fingers of the ebony beauty, and the sensation was simply divine. It almost felt as if Odessa had transformed into a sex goddess. Maybe she was just really, really turned on, but Eri didn't care. She felt blissful and couldn't get enough of this pleasure found in total surrender.

The brunette moaned and writhed uncontrollably, and it wasn't long before she was brought to the peak of ecstasy by the expert teasing of Odessa. Eri felt herself tensing up, her toes curling while she began to wriggle almost like a worm in the dark skinned beauty's clutch. A few strokes, later, she found herself crying out loud in ecstasy.

"Aaaaaahhhhhnnnnnnn....!!!"

Her sex was pulsating, her lower half bucking off a few times, her head rolled back, her gaze was blank, as well as her mind. She writhed in pleasure until her orgasm subsided, before limping on the bed and panting heavily, a silly expression decorating her face.

"Ooohhh... D-Dessa-chan... y-you're amazing..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Nov 20, 2015 10:21 pm

It only took a few seconds before Eri began cumming. It was obviously an intense orgasm, and Odessa had to brace herself on top of Eri's back as her auburn-haired friend shook, then tensed up, her body quivering as her pussy gave up a considerable amount of juices. Odessa felt her fingers and palm soaked by Eri's orgasm, and she kept stroking Eri's pussy until her friend was done squirting. When she was done, Eri wobbled and then collapsed limply down onto the bed. Odessa remained on top of her, riding her down and continuing to kiss Eri's neck, though she did remove her fingers from Eri's vagina.

"Thank you, Eri. You are wonderful," Odessa would whisper in the brunette's ear. She cuddled up against Eri's back for a long minute, pressing her breasts with their erect nipples into the Japanese woman's back. She sighed, letting her chest press more tightly against Eri's back. "I have an idea..."

Without waiting for Eri to say anything, Odessa would roll off to the side and then up onto her knees, then grab onto Eri and roll her over onto her back. Once that was done, the ebony beauty grabbed onto Eri's babydoll and pulled upwards, trying to pull it off of the brunette, then reached down to try to slip her pink thong down her legs.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 21, 2015 4:47 am

Eri purred and sighed in pleasure as Odessa cuddled her, pressing those lovely chocolate breasts of her against her paler skinned back. She loved the intimacy shared between the two of them, making her feeling comfortable during her recovery from that blissful orgasm.

Odessa then stated that she had an idea, but without telling Eri or waiting for her response, the girl rolled off her, and turned her onto her back. The brunette could only let her dark skinned friend do what she wanted, having already surrendered the lead completely to Odessa for the rest of the night. Not that she's in any shape to try resisting either. Eri couldn't help but to blush a little as Odessa undressed her. Well, it's actually kind of a miracle that their clothes still remained at this point.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Nov 21, 2015 9:26 am

It was rather impressive that they had both managed to remain clothed for so long. Their lingerie should have been stripped away mere minutes after they had put it on, but instead it had hung on for well over an hour—perhaps over two hours.

Well, Odessa was going to rectify that problem right now. She stripped off Eri's lingerie, then would reach up to pull off her own babydoll. She would turn that act into a bit of a striptease for Eri, as she would wiggle her hips and move her body like an exotic dancer's as she pulled the sheer garment up over her head. She would spin it around a few times before tossing it into a pile with Eri's discarded babydoll and thong.

Odessa's thong came next, and she wasted no time in sensually removing it. Instead of tossing the garment, still soaked with the pussy juices from the orgasm Eri had elicited from her fifteen minutes earlier, Odessa would drop it onto her friend's face, letting Eri feel the warmth and wetness of the black thong on her nose, cheeks, and lips. "A little taste of what's to come!" Odessa would tease, winking at Eri with conspiracy in her eyes.

Then, Odessa would remove it, and swing a leg over her friend's body, sitting down on Eri's breasts, squishing them with her ass. She would let her pussy stare at Eri, the Japanese woman's face and her sex separated by only a couple of inches. Odessa put her hands on her hips and grinned down at her friend.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 21, 2015 9:48 am

Eri had a more relaxed smile as she watched Odessa's little show, enjoying every second of the girl stripping herself while rolling and wiggling her hips. Her cheeks remained warm and rosy as their clothes were finally came off, leaving both of them in their birthday suits, something that normally happened from the start of their play.

As Odessa dropped her wet pantie on her face, Eri would shake her head a bit in a weak attempt to shake it off her head, giving the ebony beauty a little pout followed by a smirk after her friend removed it herself. Not that she disliked it, but she wanted to get a clear view of what Odessa would do to her.

The brunette then gasped as she felt the dark skinned amazon's ass squished her breasts, and she stared back into the sex of Odessa with a deeper blush, getting a good guess of what's going to happen next. Odessa being Odessa, instead of shoving her womanhood on her face, deciding to wait while grinning at her, acting all dominant with her hands on the hips. The tease. Eri pouted childishly again.

"You're the biggest tease I've ever met," said the brunette.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Nov 21, 2015 11:38 pm

Odessa smirked and rolled her hips again after having sat down on Eri's chest, her butt cheeks now pressing down harder on the brunette's breasts and squishing them as flat as pancakes, making them into a perfectly comfortable seat cushion for her chocolate body. She did love to tease her friend, but she was not going to take that sort of lip from Eri now that she was completely dominant in their interactions. "Oho, am I the biggest tease, or are you just the biggest baby, hmm? Everything is teasing to you! I ought to spank you and put you in a nappy!"

Odessa chuckled and then slowly shook her head. "No, no...no need for any of that. Not right now." She would scoot herself forward, letting the thick, sweet smell of her sex fill Eri's nostrils, her juices beginning to churn just thinking about her next move. "But, since I suppose you've already guessed what my surprise is, why don't I let you go ahead and get to it?"

With her hands still on her hips, Odessa would scoot forward one more time, pressing her pussy into Eri's face, letting the brunette get a wet faceful of ebony sex, pussy juices being smeared all across her beautiful features.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 22, 2015 8:07 am

"Pshh..." Eri scoffed playfully, although she wasn't feeling like arguing at the moment with Odessa supposed to be in the full control of the situation. "I'm not a baby..." she muttered quietly in faux disdain instead, looking away briefly.

Odessa shifted herself forward, letting she scent of her sex caught the brunette's nose. A whiff of the ebony beauty's sex already made Eri turned on again, and so when Odessa moved forward again and planted her crotch on her face, she couldn't help but to squirm and squeal in delight for a bit. Odessa might not have asked for it, but Eri just couldn't resist to start sniffing and licking the sex of her friend to excite the girl.

"Mmmm...!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next