Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 10:16 pm

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:17 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:07 pm

» Adama Saadia vs Mebel Pertolania - Stars Above
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:03 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 53 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 53 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Dancing the Night Away

Page 17 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next

Go down

Dancing the Night Away - Page 17 Empty Re: Dancing the Night Away

Post by Daaharu Sat Nov 28, 2015 7:34 pm

Odessa listened to the tone of Eri's reply, and she could tell that the brunette was feeling a little bit groggy right now. Eri probably would not last too much longer before passing out from exhaustion, and that was okay. Odessa wanted to make sure to send her friend out with a bang, and maybe get a little more pleasure for herself. Once they were too tired to keep playing around, they could cuddle up and go to sleep and just enjoy holding each other through the night.

So Odessa would roll back up onto her knees, looking down at Eri with a smile on her face. "We should probably go to sleep fairly soon," Odessa would observe, noting Eri's grogginess and the fact that she herself was slowing down as well. "But let's have just a little more fun before that, hmm?"

Odessa would climb on top of Eri again, her crotch over the auburn-haired woman's face, but this time Odessa was facing the other way, with her head near Eri's crotch. Odessa would lean in and bury her face in Eri's sex, licking at the Japanese woman's pussy lips, tasting the juices of her previous orgasms as she tried to coax her towards another.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 28, 2015 7:55 pm

"Whaaat..." Eri whined childishly as Odessa told her about sleeping soon. "Well... if you say so... better make everything count then!" she insisted.

As the ebony beauty climbed on top of her again, facing her sex this time, the brunette was starring at the sex of her friend with a slight blush. Before she could think of anything else, however, Odessa quickly went to work, licking on her own sex to elicit a couple of moans from her lips.

Her sex had became pretty sensitive now after all those orgasms, reminding Eri that she had been actually spend quite a while with Odessa after their match. The girl clearly had a point about taking a rest even if she wanted to keep going!

"Ahhmm..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Nov 30, 2015 3:10 pm

Eri started moaning again very quickly, and the sound of her beautiful voice warbling with arousal once again was filling the room. Odessa loved that sound, and she would encourage Eri's moans, licking deeper now, sliding her tongue inside of Eri's sex to play with its inner folds, swirling around amongst them, tasting all of the juices that she had already coaxed out of Eri tonight. It was delicate, careful work, but the rewards were many for Odessa.

Of course, Eri really was getting tired, and she was not quite able to lick Odessa's sex back in response in her distracted, exhausted state. And so Odessa was more than happy to help her friend out, and get some more pleasure for herself in doing so. She would lower her lower body, pressing her crotch against Eri's face, and begin to rub herself back and forth against her friend's face, humping Eri while, at the same time, continuing to lick her sex, as well.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 30, 2015 3:26 pm

Eri began to lick back after Odessa brought her sex onto her face again and began to rub it back and forth her features. Her licking was sloppy, incomparable by the ebony beauty's delicate work on her own sex, but she's getting to the point where focusing herself was so damn difficult due to exhaustion and arousal alike. Odessa just had the special way to overwhelm her with pleasure time and time again, keeping her in a docile state whenever she wanted to. The feeling was awesome, of course, which was why Eri never really tried to fight back whenever she didn't need to.

She did try to improve her licking, circling the sex of Odessa from time to time, alternating with slow, little nibs on the girl's sex whenever her lips weren't busy moaning. Her body were almost dancing a submissive dance under the dark skinned amazon's, writhing in pleasure with every stroke of Odessa's tongue.

"Mmmmhhh... yessss..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Dec 03, 2015 5:25 am

Eri's licking was originally very unfocused and sloppy, and Odessa had to do most of the work both on pleasuring Eri and on pleasuring herself, as she swung her tongue around Eri's sex, sliding it along the brunette's pussy lips and tasting her sweet juices, and at the same time thrust her hips to press her sex right up against Eri's mouth, since the brunette was having a little bit of trouble performing cunnilingus unassisted. As it turned out, it was difficult to be as accurate with her tongue as Odessa would have liked while also steadily thrusting her hips—it was a bit like patting one's head and rubbing one's stomach at the same time!

Eri, thankfully, would be able to focus through her euphoria enough to begin swirling her tongue in circles around Odessa's sex, eliciting a loud moan from the ebony beauty that was muffled by her friend's sex. She would no longer consciously hump her friend's face, instead just gently rocking back and forth instinctually, while she would focus her attention on Eri's sex, smooching her friend's pussy lips, then sliding her tongue deep inside, up and down, tweaking Eri's clit with each pass.

"Mmmmmm!!" Odessa would moan, knowing it would not be too long before she orgasmed again.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 03, 2015 5:47 am

Eri continued to let out mumbled moans into Odessa's pussy as the stimulating each other. She could feel herself getting close again despite just having an orgasm not too long ago. It was so easy to arouse her at the moment, and it seemed that it was the same for her friend. They were just too similar to each other in more than one aspect.

"Mmmmfff... mmmnnhh... mmmmm...!!!"

Her voice rolled as she writhed under Odessa, her body moving naturally as it was in reaction to the growing pleasure. The licking on her sex and the grinding on her face had turned the brunette putty, her mind fully occupied by ecstasy.

"Aaahhmmm...! Ahh...! Mmmwaaahhh..." Eri moaned loudly as she came again, her lower half wriggling and bucking occasionally as she rode her orgasm until it finished.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Dec 06, 2015 9:23 pm

Odessa was enjoying herself immensely as she and Eri stimulated each other. This was the way that Odessa had wanted to end this night, from the very beginning, when she had given Eri her sexy lingerie to wear and had set the sort of activities that they would be partaking in over the course of their evening together. She wanted to finish things off with a spectacular, orgasmic display that left both of them exhausted and satisfied. Of course, she wanted to be on top, too—and she had gotten just that, in the end.

"Mmmmnn!" Odessa would moan, as she would wiggle her hips and then thrust her crotch against Eri's face a couple more times. As the brunette's hips started to buck upwards against Odessa's face, Odessa felt herself beginning to get more excited by the smell and the feeling of her friend's orgasm, and she would cum, too. She thrust her hips hard down against Eri's face, burying the brunette in her sex as she came again, a flood of juices completely covering Eri's features, as Odessa would moan and yip loudly in arousal, bucking and writhing as she rode out her orgasm.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 07, 2015 1:40 am

A couple more thrusts after she came, Odessa followed suit as well, her juices splashed on Eri's features. The brunette continued to lick on the sex of her dark skinned friend for a bit longer, swallowing any juice that entered her mouth. She coughed a bit and gasped afterwards, her tall figure lied in exhaustion as she's panting heavily.

"Uahhh... nnnnhh..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Dec 08, 2015 6:55 am

Eri thirstily drank the juices which poured over her face and into her mouth from Odessa's sex. Odessa would take a few more long, slow licks at Eri's sex, enjoying the taste of her friend's latest orgasm, before she suddenly realized how tired she was. With a yawn, Odessa would roll off of Eri and fall onto her back on the bed beside the auburn-haired beauty, sighing and smiling as she listened to the tired, aroused panting of her friend.

"Ahh...shall we end it there?" Odessa would ask in a whisper, turning over to face towards Eri, wrapping her arms around the Japanese wrestler at shoulder level to pull her close, giving her a big hug that brought their statuesque naked bodies into contact again. "It seems to me that you're just on the cusp of passing out from exhaustion...and I wouldn't mind a little sleep, myself. But don't worry—I'll hold you all night long, Eri dear."

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 08, 2015 7:09 am

Eri let out a soft purr as she was hugged by Odessa, her expression looking tired, as if she's almost ready to fall asleep at any seconds. It's been a pretty intense night after all, which was expected with the ebony beauty around. She recalled how both of them seemed to pass out in the conclusion of their last meeting. This time, it seemed that they managed to have a bit more self control. Just barely.

"Yeah... I think that's a good idea..." Eri replied, smiling tiredly at her friend. "I doubt it'd be just a little sleep for us, though..." she smirked. "Well... in any case... good night, Dessa-chan..." the brunette added as she slowly closed her eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next