Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:26 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 44 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 44 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Dancing the Night Away

Page 10 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 18  Next

Go down

Dancing the Night Away - Page 10 Empty Re: Dancing the Night Away

Post by Daaharu Thu Oct 08, 2015 6:48 am

Eri seemed to be excited to undertake the sort of contest that Odessa had suggested. The ebony beauty, glad that her friend had greeted the notion of comparing their asses directly so warmly, would raise herself quickly up onto her feet as soon as Eri had gotten off of her, stretching out her legs and bending her knees a little bit to prepare herself for the butt-bumping that was soon coming. As Eri moved towards her, Odessa would unabashedly bump into her friend front to front, their nipples scoring glancing blows on each other, their bellies just brushing across each other.

"Yes, it's about time we settle this! It's bum against bum, tushie against tushie, your fat ass against my toned, muscular rear for the right to be the only non-fatty in the room!" Odessa would tease, as she and Eri walked side by side towards the center of the room. When Eri turned around, Odessa could not resist reaching out to pinch Eri's ample butt cheek.

"Oooh, you are a real fatass, Eri!" Odessa would tease. "You're carrying at least three stone extra of pure lard back here!"

She would not take too long, though, in turning around as well, her back to Eri, her butt still covered in Eri's pussy juices. Odessa would slowly back up into Eri, letting her butt press against the rear end of her auburn-haired friend, the two asses exchanging the juices that each was coated with as Odessa would swing her hips back and forth slowly, waiting for the current song to end and the next to begin. She knew that the next would be something suitable for this contest.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2015 7:10 am

"Pfft, keep telling yourself that, hun," Eri chided playfully as Odessa claimed that her ass was muscular and well toned while calling hers fat. "We'll find out the real fatty soon!"

She yelped as her friend then pinched her butt cheek, and would turn around to give Odessa's rear a playful smack followed with a light squeeze.

"Yeah? And what you call this? There's more fat in this ass then there is ass!" she declared defiantly.

The brunette then turned around again so she could press her derriere against Odessa's own, responding to the girl's swaying with some wiggling until the next music started. She wasn't really sure how they would do this ass comparison, but Eri figured it out that she'd just try to push Odessa backwards while rubbing her ass all over her friend's and see how the girl would react.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Oct 09, 2015 10:37 pm

Odessa would flinch just for a moment as Eri smacked her butt in retaliation, but, by the time she began to turn around, Eri had turned around and now had her butt presented in Odessa's direction. The ebony beauty would not bother trying to grab or spank Eri's butt at this point—she was just focusing on this butt comparison contest that she had challenged Eri to, and was trying to decide how to win it. She had not established any rules, but it did not seem like the sort of contest that necessarily needed rules.

Odessa felt Eri's butt wiggling against her own, and she would continue to sway and wiggle herself, as the current song that had been playing came to a gentle finish and the room was silent for a few seconds as it changed tracks. Odessa would smirk as the two of them continued to rub their thong-clad asses together. "Get ready, fatty..." Odessa would say.

As soon as the next song—an electric dance tune punctuated by constant and sudden synthetic drum beats—began, Odessa would suddenly thrust backwards with her bum, trying to drive her rear end right into Eri's, trying to squish her friend's fat butt cheeks with her own and force her to stumble forward.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2015 7:24 am

"Gyah...?!" Eri yelped as Odessa went with a surprise maneuver once the music started again, thrusting her rear strongly to send her stumbling forward slightly. "Ghh.. that's how you want to play, huh?" she hissed.

After a quick readjustment to her balance, the brunette quickly retaliated by bumping her friend's butt not once, but thrice, each time more powerful than before. The feeling of their hind fleshes clashed against each other was actually kinda electrifying. She might have bumped breasts with other girls million times, but asses? Not so often. Eri thought she had to compliment Odessa for coming up with the idea.

"Take that, fatty!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Oct 11, 2015 4:24 am

"Oh, yes, that's how I want to play!" Odessa would say triumphantly as she managed to force Eri forward by thrusting her chocolate-colored bum powerfully into Eri's creamier buttocks. Eri, of course, wasted no time in retaliating. It was not a difficult game to learn, and the Japanese woman was soon bumping her butt back against Odessa's in retaliation, pushing the ebony beauty back with three successive thrusts.

"Guh! Mmnnph!" Odessa would grunt, as Eri would force her back with a loud, clapping meeting of butt flesh and butt flesh. Though neither woman was actually very fat, they both had ample assets and flesh would squish and jiggle wildly with each impact as the two powerful wrestlers competed in a very strange duel. Odessa, not to be outdone by her auburn-haired friend, would fight back in kind, bumping her butt into Eri's, harder with each thrust, the two of them both thrusting back at the same time and their asses colliding with a powerful smack.

Odessa would sharply breathe in, then make her next move. She would try to bend herself lower, then push upwards with her rear end. She was going to try to "uppercut" Eri's ass with her own, trying to lift Eri up into the air a little bit before forcing the woman to stumble forward. "How's your bum like that, darling?" Odessa would taunt.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 11, 2015 6:54 am

Odessa bumped her ass harder in response to her successive thrusting, but Eri was persistent with her effort to keep herself in the offensive. It's when her friend suddenly shifted angle and struck her rear from under that she jumped slightly, yelping and stumbling clumsily although she managed to prevent herself from falling completely to the floor. That was close!

"Ghh... I like it very much, Dessa-chan! Now let me show you my appreciation..." she hissed before swinging herself from left to right sharply, attempting to land a "hook" to Odessa's posterior for a retaliation.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Oct 11, 2015 6:36 pm

Odessa's ass uppercut sent Eri stumbling, but the brunette woman remained on her feet and was obviously preparing to retaliate. Odessa would plant her feet solidly on the ground as she looked over her shoulder and saw Eri backing up quickly into her again, but even so, Eri's "hook" forced Odessa to stagger a step to her right. "Hwuh!" she would huff, as she felt Eri's meaty behind smacking solidly into her own. As Odessa composed herself and straightened back up, she wondered if they would bruise each other's butts with all of this vicious bumping and grinding.

"Time to turn it up to another level, fatty!" Odessa would challenge, as she glanced over her shoulder at Eri as their bums would move closer together again. "Let's see if you and your fat ass can handle it!"

Odessa would then begin to move her ass from side to side, first rubbing it against Eri's ass again, turning it up quickly to a hard grind, but then, she would begin to swing it fast, looking to hit Eri with similar hooks to the one that she had just hit Odessa with—but these would be repeated blows, smashing into one side of Eri's butt and then the other, intended to really make her plump posterior jiggle!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 11, 2015 6:49 pm

Eri had a rather smug smirk as she caused Odessa to stumble with her retaliation, but she was aware that her friend would most likely counter her in no time. It would be un-Odessa like to stop a clash she proposed herself after just exchanging a blow or two.

"Bring it on, fatty!" she responded to the challenge, readying herself as well for another hit from the ebony beauty's rear.

It didn't came right away as Odessa initially just rubbed her butt from side to side instead of going for another smack. Eri returned the favor by also rubbing her own ass in the opposite direction, gradually increasing the pace as Odessa did so. Being on the adjusting side, however, she was caught by the much stronger swing of the dark skinned amazon's posterior as their grinding shifted into a little boxing game.

"Ah! Ow!" The brunette yelped and stumbled forward again, but this time, she'd stay in a hunched position, her hands on the floor to steady herself, before swinging her own butt to deliver a couple of hits on Odessa's derriere as well. "Nyahh!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Oct 11, 2015 10:31 pm

Odessa's rubbing and swaying seemed to distract Eri from her actual purpose, as soon enough she began to swing her ass back and forth with much more force, knocking Eri's behind back and forth, making her ass cheeks jiggle and slap together. The force was enough to knock Eri forward again, forcing her to trip and fall, though she managed to catch herself with her hands. They hadn't specified that falling was a loss in this contest, but it would certainly put one at a disadvantage.

Eri was not one to give up, however, as she begin swinging her ass at Odessa's, scoring a couple of hits and making Odessa stumble forward. With Eri holding herself up with her hands, however, the Briton was not about to let this opportunity go to waste. She backed up as fast as she could until she was hovering over Eri again, and would then try to lift herself up and plant her ass on top of Eri's, trying to weigh her Japanese friend down as she practically sat down on Eri's ass, using it like a cushion!

"Ha!" Odessa would chirp joyfully.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 12, 2015 8:01 am

"H-hey!" Eri whined as Odessa planted her butt on top of hers, using her as a makeshift chair. "Get your fatty ass off me! You're heavy!" she protested, wiggling her butt.

She knew that Odessa wouldn't get off just because she asked, though. The ebony beauty like acting superior towards her, so without a doubt she'd try to make the most of this scene. While the brunette was struggling to maintain her position because of her friend's weight, she did got an idea to topple Odessa off her.

Eri would start wiggling her ass from side to side faster, aiming to unbalance Odessa before she swing around to the side with some force. It'd put her down on her side as well, but the ebony beauty on top of her might have a rougher fall considering her position. Luckily the floor was covered with carpets.

"Get off!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 18  Next